SAC’s YF-23 counterpart, J-20’s lost rival design “Snow Owl” revealed | Page 7 | World Defense

SAC’s YF-23 counterpart, J-20’s lost rival design “Snow Owl” revealed

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
IMO it would be something akin to the JF17 program
Totally agree with your post, except for the above part.

In my humble opinion AZM-NGF will be a new true blue low observable stealth design which may borrow some things from the J-31 & TFX.

It will become reality with Chinese help.

Things learned from the Thunder program will help develop the the next level systems required. The design (itself) does not need to retain any familiarity with the Thunder.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Totally agree with your post, except for the above part.

In my humble opinion AZM-NGF will be a new true blue low observable stealth design which may borrow some things from the J-31 & TFX.

It will become reality with Chinese help.

Things learned from the Thunder program will help develop the the next level systems required. The design (itself) does not need to retain any familiarity with the Thunder.
Read again bro. I never said it would be a design based on JF17. I wrote that it would be like the JF17 program in terms of a partnership...where Pak will be doing its part.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Read again bro. I never said it would be a design based on JF17. I wrote that it would be like the JF17 program in terms of a partnership...where Pak will be doing its part.
Ok bro.
I than misunderstood and stand corrected.
Thank you for clearing that up.