Saudi & Turkish War Against Terrorism in Syria | Page 5 | World Defense

Saudi & Turkish War Against Terrorism in Syria

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
I don't know about the part when you say that ISIS will call all Muslims to holy war if the U.S . come to act as a peacemaker. I rather think that they work separately from Islam and that they are just an instrument of some other force that we have been mentioning. It is not so hard to convince those who believe.

Saudi Arabia decision is surely made by some kind of logic and if they wait for Americans to step up I am not sure they will be getting there at all. Divide and conquer is something the U.S. knows very well and of course that Obama will make decision not to meddle in the middle east crisis. I have read this in some article here on the forum.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Drones, Turkish artillery hit Islamic State in Syria, 34 dead

In response to Islamic State rocket attacks which hit the southern Turkish province of Kilis, shelling by Turkish artillery and drones which took off from southern Turkey struck Islamic State targets in Syria on Sunday, killing 34 militants. It also destroyed six vehicles and five Islamic State gun positions. The border town of Kilis and surrounding area has been hit frequently by rocket fire from Islamic State-controlled Syrian territory in recent months, killing civilians.

Read more at Drones, Turkish artillery hit Islamic State in Syria, 34 dead | mb.com.ph | Philippine News

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Turkey and Saudi Arabia from friends to foes. Saudi Arabia is pushing hard against Islamists while Turkey and Qatar are on another side.