Shiaism dissected | Page 8 | World Defense

Shiaism dissected

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
The other big problem I see is that Shia only accept hadith from "Ahl e bait" or certain close relatives of Holy Prophet ﷺ۔
They don't accept any hadith narrated by Hazrat Ayesha رضی اللّٰہ عنہا

The problem with such approach is that the Holy Prophet ﷺ didn't only come for relatives but everyone and authentic Hadith us narrated by many Sahaba or companions of the Holy Prophet ﷺ
So the scope of the Hadith Shia call authentic is very narrow and most of their faith is based of narrations and definitions of limited number of Hadith by their Imams .

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Asalaamualaykum, I was given this article by a shia who was trying to argue his case for mut'ah to me. Nice guy in all honestly but the article actually made my opinion of mut'ah worse. Let's check it out.

The Four Pillars Of Mut'a (one of the biggest shia english speaking websites)

Some things to take away from it which were eyebrow raising:

1. In some works, the woman who participaten in mut'ah is called 'rented woman'. Where I live, people sometimes call men 'rent boys' as in insult, what does rent boy mean? It's a term for a male prostitute. Mut'ah is considered a kind of 'rental' (in this case sexual enjoyment of a woman for some money or property).
In some works a special term is applied to women who participate in mut'a: musta'jara, or 'rented woman'. Mut'a is considered a kind of 'rental' because in general a man's basic aim in this kind of marriage is the sexual enjoyment of a woman, and in return for his enjoyment the woman receives a certain amount of money or property.
In defining 'rental' the jurisprudents say: 'It is to gain possession of a benefit in exchange for a specified sum.'10 This definition applies equally to temporary marriage. In this connection a number of hadith have been recorded in which the word musta'jara is employed.11
2. I didn't like how easily it is described for a woman to have one mut'ah after another. This doesn't sound like marriage at all, it just sounded like prostitution but with a lot more formality and contracts.

In the case of a temporary marriage which begins after a period of postponement, there arises the question of whether or not the woman may marry a second man in the period between the conclusion of the contract and the beginning of the marriage period.
Here there are two possibilities: that it is not permitted, because the woman already has a husband; or that it is permitted, because of the existence of all the 'requisites of a contract' and the absence of an impediment. Apparently the ruling here is that a second temporary marriage would be permissible provided that the woman has enough time before the beginning of the first marriage to conclude a second marriage and then to observe her waiting period.
3. Along with a time period stipulation, you can also stipulate the number of sexual acts you want from it. And if you do stipulate a number of sexual acts, you can't have engage in sexual acts more than that number of times (difference of opinion on this issue).

However, if the time period is mentioned along with the condition that the marriage will entail only a certain number of sexual acts, the contract is correct, Here the juridical principle that comes into play is enunciated in the Prophet's saying: 'The believers hold fast to their conditions [when they stipulate them in agreements]. '43
In such a situation, as soon as the man has performed the agreed number of sexual acts, further sexual intercourse with the woman is forbidden, even if the time period has not elapsed. There is no contradiction between the continuation of the marriage and the interdiction of sexual relations.
4. A woman has no right to initiate a sex act in mut'ah.

According to the second opinion, intercourse is permitted. Since in mut'a-in contrast to permanent marriage-a woman does not have the right to initiate a sexual act, the obstacle to sexual relations in the present situation is the woman's unwillingness to permit anything more than what was agreed upon in the contract. But the contract itself establishes the permissibility of intercourse. So if the obstacle is removed, the result will be that the contract as such will come into play.44
5. It is permissible but considered reprehensible to conduct mut'ah with a virgin because it brings a stain over her family.

It is also reprehensible, without any exceptions, to contract a temporary marriage with a virgin, by reason of the words of the Imam Ja'far: 'It is reprehensible, because it is a stain upon her family.'29 If a contract should nevertheless be concluded, it is not permissible for the man to consummate the marriage, unless the marriage took place with the permission of her father-a condition almost impossible to imagine in Muslim society. 'A virgin may not be married temporarily without her father's permission' (the Imam al-Rida).30

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Watch a guy literally pull off a girl from the street corner and conduct mut'ah with her. No questions asked.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Areas around shia "holy" shrines are literal cesspits of shia clerics pimping out girls via mut'ah

BBC - Undercover With The Clerics - Iraq's Secret Sex Trade - Media Centre
If you have Amazon Prime, Watch this.
Iraq's Secret Sex Trade

Iraq's Secret Sex Trade

This powerful investigation into Shia clerics in some of Iraq's holiest shrines uncovers a network of exploitation of young women and girls, trapped into prostitution and pimped out by a religious elite. Unprecedented undercover filming and victim testimony reveal how they procure young women for male clients, and are prepared to conduct 'pleasure marriages' with children.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
The deceptive/childish shia method used to curse Umar (ra) openly

Asalaamualaykum, ramadan mubarak!

We all know that shias do not view Umar (ra) favorably and cursing him is part of their religion. However many shia don't openly curse because cursing figures beloved to someone normally results in hostility, if the majority of Muslims came to know about real twelver shia beliefs then they would hold immense hatred towards shiaism and it would throw in a wrench in shia political & dawah plans.

Sometimes shias curse Umar (ra) in public but they use a deceptive method so the average reading sunni won't have a clue. This method revolves around the word bulb.

Bulb stands for "bar Umar lanat beshumar" which means "may Umar be cursed endlessly".

Here are some examples:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2BIMWXsAErBSp?format=jpg&name=large (popular shia scholar uses it)

(most images here areshared from bu_noor on twitter)

Post image
shias wear bulb shirts

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2BHBEXkAEz3U2?format=jpg&name=large (random shias)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2BG9oXUAAc1VA?format=jpg&name=medium (random shias)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2BG99X0AAwjfo?format=jpg&name=large (random shias)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2BHArWwAAq6em?format=jpg&name=large (random shias)

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Another and more deceptive way that shias use, is that they use the colour red to celebrate the death of Umar (ra). Like honestly I'm not even kidding, it sounds so stupid that it could be a conspiracy theory but they actually do it.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2BJdEW4AAbdiP?format=jpg&name=360x360 (chief taqqiyah artist Ammar Nakshwani wears a red suit on an eid al zahra lecture (eid al zahra is used by them to celebrate the death of Umar (ra) amongst other things))

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2BJdHWkAAT-qH?format=jpg&name=medium (a Lebanese shia whose number I have, uses both bulb and the colour red in his post)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2BJdQWkAIQcw2?format=jpg&name=medium (random shia encourages wearing of red clothes and bulb word)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EI2BJeZW4AE3gSp?format=jpg&name=medium (shia uses bulb in his tweet and shares a *random* picture of a red sports jersey...)

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Since I have been overly targeted by the Shia's from PDF, it gives me a reason to understand what exactly their problem is and what is their Agenda ? I used to respect them as brothers in Islam but as I was unfairly treated I dig deep in their Cult, and yes Shiaism as i found out is nothing but a Cult, and I found horrible and disturbing things from their own scholars , Among many which I disagree is how some of the Scholars of Shia cult claims that Ali RA was the helper of the Prophets, and his status is even Higher than Moses and Isa Pbuh, now the claim of Ali been the number 1 Companion is still debatable , but putting him above the messengers of Allah, those whom were given LAW , and Word of God ? I mean what kind dumb idiots they are ? Moses Pbuh is mentioned in Quran for over 20 times, he was given the law , Allah talk to him Directly , something even our Prophet Muhammad Pbuh can not claim , Isa Pbuh a messiah born out of miracle , talked as a infant baby , bring a law and reaffirm the Torah , Raised to Heaven by Allah only to return to kill Dajjal and Gag and Magog ... how on earth Ali or anyone else from the Companions be ever be equal to them ?

i Think Shia people are dumb idiots , maybe all that beating has damage their thinking abilities .. No Offense to anyone from the Prophet lineage but Ali was just a human, he made mistakes , yes good and great in all ways possible but still a human being no prophet-hood or revelations .. The highest status he could achieve was Shahdat which Allah granted him , but than not just him right ? Umar was murdered while he was offering Namaz , Uthman was killed when he was reading Quran , RA to both ... Allah did not give such deaths to those whom as Shia describe were Kuffar or non Muslims or bad People ..

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
The other big problem I see is that Shia only accept hadith from "Ahl e bait" or certain close relatives of Holy Prophet ﷺ۔
They don't accept any hadith narrated by Hazrat Ayesha رضی اللّٰہ عنہا

The problem with such approach is that the Holy Prophet ﷺ didn't only come for relatives but everyone and authentic Hadith us narrated by many Sahaba or companions of the Holy Prophet ﷺ
So the scope of the Hadith Shia call authentic is very narrow and most of their faith is based of narrations and definitions of limited number of Hadith by their Imams .

Shia reject everything that make sense, they want to show Islam as a Religion of Nepotism or some sort of Kingship , Muhammad pbuh was not a King in a worldly manner so its not possible for his heir to be the ruler after him, for that very reason Allah did not give Muhammad a male heir , cause Allah know that eventually his Son or , after 10-20 Generation may get corrupt and people will literally start worshiping .

Shia criticism of Ayesha RA is just pathetic , as they claim to be in love with Ahle Bayt but , What about Prophet Wife ? who else can be closer to a man than his own Wife ? not even his cousin , uncle , friend , even daughter or sons .. Wives are your partners in this world and after life, Prophet share person moments with his wife not with Ali or his daughter, the trick i notice Shia plays that if you start critcizing them they will play the emotional card by saying, Oh so you are against Ahle bayt ? Just like Christian missionary play the emotional card, by saying how can you not take someone who died of cross for your sins as your lord ? its a trick to play with human emotions, and Shia do the same ..

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
No Offense to anyone from the Prophet lineage

Anyone outside Arabia claims to be from the Prophet lineage is a pure lair.

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Bears close resemblance to Christianity, where Isa was worshiped as God, Son of God and something in between.

A lot more than I thought, I saw ton of Muslims vs Christian debates .. just like Christian missionary plays with Human emotions by ask people to take Isa as Lord/God because he died for your sins, how can you not submit to someone who died for your sins ? Same tact is used by Shia , as soon as you start question their Fundamental believe they will bring emotions by saying oh so you are against Ahle Bayt ? No one even say a word to Ahle bayt at all , I never see a Sunni ( I am not sunni Myself ) insult a Ahle bayt like Shia's insult Umar , Abu bakr , Uthman , Ayesha and many others ..

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Anyone outside Arabia claims to be from the Prophet lineage is a pure lair.

Liar or not, Prophet Lineage was special and will remain but that does not makes them equal to Prophets or Allah , that is a point which Shia crosses and refused to acknowledge . Their entire cult is based upon lies upon lies so what else we expect from them to begin with ? A sect that's entire belief is build on hate, abuse and lies is not worth of even put in the trash bin .. And I would rather be a Agnostic/Atheist than a Shia .

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Liar or not, Prophet Lineage was special and will remain but that does not makes them equal to Prophets or Allah , that is a point which Shia crosses and refused to acknowledge . Their entire cult is based upon lies upon lies so what else we expect from them to begin with ? A sect that's entire belief is build on hate, abuse and lies is not worth of even put in the trash bin .. And I would rather be a Agnostic/Atheist than a Shia .

No one was special if only the shia use their brains. The companions and Prophet relatives were just human beings, they made mistakes like everybody else. The reason I said that anyone outside Arabia claims to be from the Prophet lineage is a pure lair is because today shia are controlled by this. They are held hostages to this myth that the Aytoallahs in Iran and Iraq are from the prophet lineage just to give a social status. They are bunch of illiterate lairs who spread nonsense to keep the Khumas money flawing. The companions and Prophet relatives who passed down the Quran to us are those whom the shia curse today.

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
No one was special if only the shia use their brains. The companions and Prophet relatives were just human beings, they made mistakes like everybody else. The reason I said that anyone outside Arabia claims to be from the Prophet lineage is a pure lair is because today shia are controlled by this. They are held hostages to this myth that the Aytoallahs in Iran and Iraq are from the prophet lineage just to give a social status. They are bunch of illiterate lairs who spread nonsense to keep the Khumas money flawing. The companions and Prophet relatives who passed down the Quran to us are those whom the shia curse today.

Except Allah and Angels everyone else in Islamic history is Human, but Allah elevated some humans like Muhammad Pbuh to even surpass the Angel, I personally have no issue with Shia's putting the Prophet's family over the 3 Rashidun caliph, as long as they do it respectfully , but the moment they claim that Ali was greater than Prophets , and Ali was supposed to be ruler just because he belongs to Family of Prophet than i have Issue, if Ali was to become a Ruler for the reason of his relation with prophet than Islam would remain in Arabia for centuries , Islam is not based on nepotism or anything .. Some Shia bring so many ambiguous statements to strengthen their argument of Ali's Ruler ship but we also have a narration where Muhammad Himself appointed Abu Bakr RA to lead the prayers , when everyone else was there, he could than chose Ali , umar or Uthman RA to all , but he specifically said , Allah did not Approve anyone other than Abu bakr , and Umar has to go back behind Abu Bakr , that is itself strong case for Abu Bakr RA to lead the Muslims right after the prophet departs .