Shiaism dissected | Page 9 | World Defense

Shiaism dissected

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Two corrections guys , that Muhammed cannot claim to have talked to the Lord, he spoke with the Lord a lot and met him face to face, but as we know God is light and so he saw light. God is not a human being.

People outside Arabia can be from prophet linage as they travelled around. However, obviously some clerics in Iran and Iraq falsely claim linage to the prophet to enhance their social status.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Two corrections guys , that Muhammed cannot claim to have talked to the Lord, he spoke with the Lord a lot and met him face to face, but as we know God is light and so he saw light. God is not a human being.

People outside Arabia can be from prophet linage as they travelled around. However, obviously some clerics in Iran and Iraq falsely claim linage to the prophet to enhance their social status.

Asalaamualaykum, what is the source for the part in bold?

As for the second paragraph I agree. Although the problem of fake lineage isn't just about a few clerics tbh, come to pak/india area and you have tonnes of people calling themselves a sayyid (descendant of the Prophet (pbuh)). Although we all know that most of those guys are only sayyid until you ask for evidence...

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Asalaamualaykum, what is the source for the part in bold?

As for the second paragraph I agree. Although the problem of fake lineage isn't just about a few clerics tbh, come to pak/india area and you have tonnes of people calling themselves a sayyid (descendant of the Prophet (pbuh)). Although we all know that most of those guys are only sayyid until you ask for evidence...

Walaykm al salam, if you mean the journey then this happened during Isra and Miraj.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Walaykm al salam, if you mean the journey then this happened during Isra and Miraj.

Yeh I know bro, I meant sources for like the part where it says God is light etc... Just so I can reread the story from an authentic source and improve my learning.

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan

Isra Mirage has various versions within the Sunni school or thought, Muhammad Pbuh talked to God or not, Saw him or not is not the point , the point is that Ali RA or any of the Companions of Muhammad Pbuh can never ever ever be equals or ahead of the Prophets , specially Ones like Moses , Isa , Ibrahim , Yaqoob , Yahay , Suleman , Noah , Adam etc .

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Isra Mirage has various versions within the Sunni school or thought, Muhammad Pbuh talked to God or not, Saw him or not is not the point , the point is that Ali RA or any of the Companions of Muhammad Pbuh can never ever ever be equals or ahead of the Prophets , specially Ones like Moses , Isa , Ibrahim , Yaqoob , Yahay , Suleman , Noah , Adam etc .

That's true but Mohammed spoke to God as whole Quran was revealed to him among other visions he had with God and Isra and Miraj journey where we know he saw some visions of Hell and other things Allah wanted him to see to inform the people.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Yeh I know bro, I meant sources for like the part where it says God is light etc... Just so I can reread the story from an authentic source and improve my learning.

As mentioned in Quran... which translate to something like: to imagine Allah one shall imagine a candlelight in dark corner, spreading light in darkness.

It's all from memory of my head and surely there will be errors in my translation, just search Quran by your self.

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
A lot more than I thought, I saw ton of Muslims vs Christian debates .. just like Christian missionary plays with Human emotions by ask people to take Isa as Lord/God because he died for your sins, how can you not submit to someone who died for your sins ? Same tact is used by Shia , as soon as you start question their Fundamental believe they will bring emotions by saying oh so you are against Ahle Bayt ? No one even say a word to Ahle bayt at all , I never see a Sunni ( I am not sunni Myself ) insult a Ahle bayt like Shia's insult Umar , Abu bakr , Uthman , Ayesha and many others ..

What i have observed growing up and listening to their briefs... they always have some virtual sect. /person whom they define with all wrongs, and than then they refer to him /them as evil, but all their practical hate is for those who refuse to hate Arabs based on their tell tales, and same person automatically becomes hater of Ali and his children.
Why should any one claiming to be a Muslim would hate companions of Moahmmad s.a.w, specially the one who were close to him and more.
How come not agreeing to hate /curse close friends of Mohammad, make me evil or disrespectful to Fatima and Ali, who infect both are heroes in Islamic history?

It's like asking a kid, whom do you love mama or papa?

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
What i have observed growing up and listening to their briefs... they always have some virtual sect. /person whom they define with all wrongs, and than then they refer to him /them as evil, but all their practical hate is for those who refuse to hate Arabs based on their tell tales, and same person automatically becomes hater of Ali and his children.
Why should any one claiming to be a Muslim would hate companions of Moahmmad s.a.w, specially the one who were close to him and more.
How come not agreeing to hate /curse close friends of Mohammad, make me evil or disrespectful to Fatima and Ali, who infect both are heroes in Islamic history?

It's like asking a kid, whom do you love mama or papa?

As i mentioned its same tact used by Christian missionaries .. Play the victim and emotional sentiments, Awwwwww you hate Ahle Bayt, you are so hateful , you are cursed etc .. but hey lets abuse Prophets wife, his Father in law's, his friends , his companions , no big deal Right ? Astaghfirullah

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

You seemed surprised? you are talking to a person who is from the heartland Hijaz and knows his history very well.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Shias (in India?) rolling babies/kids on hot coals. Shias say tarawih is bid'ah, yet you'll find them doing all sorta of absurd rituals wherever they are.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Asalaamualaykum, how are you all?

The person in the video is a grand ayotollah. His name is Hossein Wahid Khorasani. He is the head of Qom seminary in Iran, it is the largest shia seminary in Iran. So this person isn't some small fish.

Many shias, particularly western ones will tell you tatbir (self flagellation, especially with chains and knives etc...) is against shia beliefs. But in reality it isn't. At most there is a difference of opinion on the issue. Now we have video cameras and people can see their flagellation all over the world. When someone sees shias beating themselves up with all manner of weapons, it puts them off shiaism, it probably puts a number of shia off shiaism too. This "tatbir is haram" view is mostly damage control on this issue.