Shiaism dissected | Page 12 | World Defense

Shiaism dissected

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Pls visit the thread, this fake news is repeating itself every few months. The shrine was damaged, but graves are fine Alh.
Thanks for clarification.
I was in mid nineteen hundred for few days, without internet, without electricity.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
This video pretty much destroys twelver shias calling for unity.
Includes numerous clips from both pro iranian regime and not pro regime shias.

20:43 Ayotollah went full taqiyya mode.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
EZsGDYmXYAI09lI

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Nice effort bro. You are really exposing them.
They are the real, hidden danger to all Muslim countries. A poison from inside.

Honestly bro I just share other people's work. The real hard work is done by the following people (sharing to give them their credit):

1. http://shiascans.com (scans of shia books/websites)
  2. http://twelvershia.net (refutations of shia arguments)
  3. http://mahajjah.com
  4. http://youpuncturedtheark.wordpress.com
  5. http://anti-majos.com (takes shia videos and shows how they are in contradiction with Islam, author also tends to add his own (very harsh) commentary so be warned cos like I said it can be harsh)
  6. http://gift2shias.com
  7. http://chiite.fr/en/
Useful youtube channels:

1. Sunni Defense
  2. Farid Responds
  3. Bolani Muslim
  4. Mohammed Hijab
  5. Ebn Hussein

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
When you bring up mutah (temporary marriage) to shias, they will often bring up misyar marriage just to defend themselves, thread below annihilates their comparison.

m.png

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
How do people end up like this? God created world and said he created you to see who is better in deeds among you and to worship him. For this kind of people God has zero importance, no need to reflect on him, just focus on discrediting Sunni Muslims 24/7 and claiming Persia are holy chosen people that follow the truth and everyone must submit to them to be real Muslim. I even seem some bizarre thing about Persian king being informed of Qadissiyah battle results, and he said(according to some bizarre Shia hadeeths) that he will restore it or someone from his linage to be sent later(the Mahdi). Everything is about Persia for these people and focus is not on God or contemplating about him.

You gonna like this one Berke, not mentioned in Quran but supposedly this happened to Iblees:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
How do people end up like this? God created world and said he created you to see who is better in deeds among you and to worship him. For this kind of people God has zero importance, no need to reflect on him, just focus on discrediting Sunni Muslims 24/7 and claiming Persia are holy chosen people that follow the truth and everyone must submit to them to be real Muslim. I even seem some bizarre thing about Persian king being informed of Qadissiyah battle results, and he said(according to some bizarre Shia hadeeths) that he will restore it or someone from his linage to be sent later(the Mahdi). Everything is about Persia for these people and focus is not on God or contemplating about him.

You gonna like this one Berke, not mentioned in Quran but supposedly this happened to Iblees:

In this sort of preaching, there are no 2 choices, either your believe whatever they say or you are declared deviant.
This is why majority Iranians have become atheists, same like we have in any western Christian societies... same reasons, same results.

Last edited:

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

People like that are wretched man.

It wouldn't be unfair to say that twelver shiaism is partly a zorastrian plot against Muslims.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Ayotollah Khomenei allowed sexual acts with pre-pubescent girls

Let me be clear, I do not support this, I am simply exposing ayotollah Khomeini's views.

Ayotollah Khomenei permitted even mutah with girls who haven't achieved puberty as long as the parents consented. He said penetrative sex was not allowed but other sexual acts were allowed for example rubbing your penis on her thighs.
The original text in persian from a reliable shia website:
مساءله 12 - كسيكه زوجه اى كمتر از نه سال دارد وطى او براى وى جايز نيست چه اينكه زوجه دائمى باشد، و چه منقطع ، و اما ساير كام گيريها از قبيل لمس بشهوت و آغوش گرفتن و تفخيذ(4) اشكال ندارد هر چند شيرخواره باشد، و اگر قبل از نه سال او را وطى كند اگر افضاء نكرده باشد بغير از گناه چيزى بر او نيست ، و اگر كرده باشد يعنى مجراى بول و مجراى حيض او را يكى كرده باشد و يا مجراى حيض و غائط او را يكى كرده باشد تا ابد وطى او بر وى حرام مى شود، لكن در صورت دوم حكم بنابر احتياط است و در هر حال بنا بر اقوى بخاطر افضاء از همسرى او بيرون نمى شود در نتيجه همه احكام زوجيت بر او مترتب مى شود يعنى او از شوهرش و شوهرش از او ارث مى برد، و نمى تواند پنجمين زن دائم بگيرد و ازدواجش با خواهر آن زن بر او حرام است و همچنين ساير احكام ، و بر او واجب است مادامى كه آن زنده است مخارجش را بپردازد. هر چند طلاقش داده باشد، بلكه هر چند كه آن زن بعد از طلاق شوهرى ديگرى انتخاب كرده باشد كه بنابر احتياط بايد افضا كننده نفقه او را بدهد، بلكه اين حكم خالى از قوت نيست ، و نيز بر او واجب است ديه افضا را كه ديه قتل است بآن زن بپردازد اگر آن زن آزاد است نصف ديه مرد را با مهريه ايكه معين شده و بخاطر عقد دخول بگردنش آمده به او بدهد، و اگر بعد از تمام شدن نه سال با او جماع كند و او را افضاء نمايد حرام ابدى نمى شود و ديه بگردنش نمى آيد، لكن نزديكتر به احتياط آن است كه مادامى كه آن زن زنده است نفقه اش را بدهد هر چند كه بنا بر اقوى واجب نيست .
- كتابخانه معارف اسلامی - ترجمه تحريرالوسيله امام خمينى جلد چهارم - ۱ -
I had to use wayback because the modern day link is gone, who can blame them, shias go to great lengths to hide such shameful things that their ayotollahs believe.
The english translation of that (given in a summary):
Whoever has a wife under nine years old cannot penetrate her, whether she is his permanent wife or his temporary wife. But other forms of sexual pleasure are allowed, such as lustful touching, embracing, or rubbing the penis on the thigh of the girl, even if she is an infant still. And if the baby’s vagina is so badly damaged that the bladder and urethra “become the same”.he penetrates her before she is nine year old, and her hymen is not broken, he has only sinned, and if he has only sinned, but if he has, then she will be forbidden to him forever, and [he has to pay for her her entire life
The shia online library provides the arabic translation:
مسألة 12 - لا يجوز وطء الزوجة قبل إكمال تسع سنين، دواما كان النكاح أو منقطعا، وأما سائر الاستمتاعات كاللمس بشهوة والضم والتفخيذ فلا بأس بها حتى في الرضيعة، ولو وطأها قبل التسع ولم يفضها لم يترتب عليه شئ غير الإثم على الأقوى، وإن أفضاها بأن جعل مسلكي البول والحيض واحدا أو مسلكي الحيض والغائط واحدا حرم عليه وطؤها أبدا لكن على الأحوط، في الصورة الثانية، وعلى أي حال لم تخرج عن زوجيته على الأقوى، فيجري عليها أحكامها من التوارث وحرمة الخامسة وحرمة أختها معها وغيرها، ويجب عليه نفقتها ما دامت حية وإن طلقها بل وإن تزوجت بعد الطلاق على الأحوط، بل لا يخلو من قوة، ويجب عليه دية الافضاء، وهي دية النفس، فإذا كانت حرة فلها نصف دية الرجل مضافا إلى المهر الذي استحقته بالعقد والدخول، ولو دخل بزوجته بعد إكمال التسع فأفضاها لم تحرم عليه ولم تثبت الدية، ولكن الأحوط الانفاق عليها

Here's an Iranian website talking about the word " تفخيذ" that's in the persian text and the english translation of that is :
Sexual intercourse with the other thigh , such as rubbing the penis , is called tafkhiz and has been talked about .
تفخیذ - ویکی فقه

Last edited:

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
The Iranian regime promotes that Khamenei is infallible and can do no wrong:

Doritos11

Reactions
28 2 0
Country
Iraq
No Offensive comments

Last edited by a moderator:

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
here is my limited take on shia's

i don't give a rat's behind on what anyone else is doing may it be shia, christian, jew etc because i believe i have to answer for my sins and my sins only, secondly the only thing which intrigues me about shia is that rumor about "mutta" because hey being a male i love to get laid and the thing which annoys the living crap out of me is their desire to get special treatment and especially the act of blocking everything in moharam, we need to establish a hyde park kind of area outside karachi for all political, entertainment and religious activities and keep the city open may it be shia, sunni or anyone

if you get offended by my views than do what i do ... du roti ziada kha lu aur mast hu jao

Last edited by a moderator:

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
here is my limited take on shia's

i don't give a rat's behind on what anyone else is doing may it be shia, christian, jew etc because i believe i have to answer for my sins and my sins only, secondly the only thing which intrigues me about shia is that rumor about "mutta" because hey being a male i love to get laid and the thing which annoys the living crap out of me is their desire to get special treatment and especially the act of blocking everything in moharam, we need to establish a hyde park kind of area outside karachi for all political, entertainment and religious activities and keep the city open may it be shia, sunni or anyone

if you get offended by my views than do what i do ... du roti ziada kha lu aur mast hu jao
I've written a post somewhere else about mut'ah, I've copy pasted it below:

The Four Pillars Of Mut'a (one of the biggest english speaking shia websites)

Some things to take away from it which were eyebrow raising:
  1. In some works, the woman who participaten in mut'ah is called 'rented woman'. Where I live, people sometimes call men 'rent boys' as in insult, what does rent boy mean? It's a term for a male prostitute. Mut'ah is considered a kind of 'rental' (in this case sexual enjoyment of a woman for some money or property).
In some works a special term is applied to women who participate in mut'a: musta'jara, or 'rented woman'. Mut'a is considered a kind of 'rental' because in general a man's basic aim in this kind of marriage is the sexual enjoyment of a woman, and in return for his enjoyment the woman receives a certain amount of money or property.
In defining 'rental' the jurisprudents say: 'It is to gain possession of a benefit in exchange for a specified sum.'10 This definition applies equally to temporary marriage. In this connection a number of hadith have been recorded in which the word musta'jara is employed.11
2. I didn't like how easily it is described for a woman to have one mut'ah after another. This doesn't sound like marriage at all, it just sounded like prostitution but with a lot more formality and contracts.
In the case of a temporary marriage which begins after a period of postponement, there arises the question of whether or not the woman may marry a second man in the period between the conclusion of the contract and the beginning of the marriage period.
Here there are two possibilities: that it is not permitted, because the woman already has a husband; or that it is permitted, because of the existence of all the 'requisites of a contract' and the absence of an impediment. Apparently the ruling here is that a second temporary marriage would be permissible provided that the woman has enough time before the beginning of the first marriage to conclude a second marriage and then to observe her waiting period.
3. Along with a time period stipulation, you can also stipulate the number of sexual acts you want from it. And if you do stipulate a number of sexual acts, you can't have engage in sexual acts more than that number of times (difference of opinion on this issue).
However, if the time period is mentioned along with the condition that the marriage will entail only a certain number of sexual acts, the contract is correct, Here the juridical principle that comes into play is enunciated in the Prophet's saying: 'The believers hold fast to their conditions [when they stipulate them in agreements]. '43
In such a situation, as soon as the man has performed the agreed number of sexual acts, further sexual intercourse with the woman is forbidden, even if the time period has not elapsed. There is no contradiction between the continuation of the marriage and the interdiction of sexual relations.
4. A woman has no right to initiate a sex act in mut'ah.
According to the second opinion, intercourse is permitted. Since in mut'a-in contrast to permanent marriage-a woman does not have the right to initiate a sexual act, the obstacle to sexual relations in the present situation is the woman's unwillingness to permit anything more than what was agreed upon in the contract. But the contract itself establishes the permissibility of intercourse. So if the obstacle is removed, the result will be that the contract as such will come into play.44
5. It is permissible but considered reprehensible to conduct mut'ah with a virgin because it brings a stain over her family.
It is also reprehensible, without any exceptions, to contract a temporary marriage with a virgin, by reason of the words of the Imam Ja'far: 'It is reprehensible, because it is a stain upon her family.'29 If a contract should nevertheless be concluded, it is not permissible for the man to consummate the marriage, unless the marriage took place with the permission of her father-a condition almost impossible to imagine in Muslim society. 'A virgin may not be married temporarily without her father's permission' (the Imam al-Rida).30