Shiaism dissected | Page 14 | World Defense

Shiaism dissected

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
This guy sounds like a pakistani, I wonder where he was giving this speech.
Did this scum come back from future or what ?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Pure fiction, but it's interesting to note how fond of qatal this tribe is.

Speaker seems a fresh graduate of Qum.
Qum kia hai ?

Bkbiznyc

Reactions
124 3 0
Country
USA
Growing up I wasn't religious at all. I have always been allergic to mullahs. After my father passed away, I began to research religion. I had a Shia friend who asked me if I could accompany him to an Imam Bargah. I went with him and noticed that there was a lot of symbolism and they kept saying Ali Madad (I did not hear them say anything about the first three Khalifas). I told him that I did not agree with their brand of religion. A few years later he took me to the Bargah on 10 Muharam. I saw stuff that is not Islam, they finished the night by walking on hot coals. I spoke with this individual they call Zakir, I told him that Ahlulbayt belong to all Muslims and not just Shias. I am no longer welcomed there and my friend has since become a non-denominational Muslim like me.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Qum Iran ka aik shehr hai.

It's kinda like a blessed city in shiaism. Shia students from all across the world go there to study.
They go to study how Self-flagellation is preformed. These brainless creatures have not contributed to the deen in any way, shape, or form.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Growing up I wasn't religious at all. I have always been allergic to mullahs. After my father passed away, I began to research religion. I had a Shia friend who asked me if I could accompany him to an Imam Bargah. I went with him and noticed that there was a lot of symbolism and they kept saying Ali Madad (I did not hear them say anything about the first three Khalifas). I told him that I did not agree with their brand of religion. A few years later he took me to the Bargah on 10 Muharam. I saw stuff that is not Islam, they finished the night by walking on hot coals. I spoke with this individual they call Zakir, I told him that Ahlulbayt belong to all Muslims and not just Shias. I am no longer welcomed there and my friend has since become a non-denominational Muslim like me.
When some one want's to find the right path, he start searching for truth, start thinking with rational, which can't happen until one put all his bias aside, and this is the start of right direction.

On the contrary, how stupid a person can be to believe on all those hateful fictions, and still claim to be normal minded.

All of us have listened to their woes directly /indirectly, but can you tell me where can i find those people in Pakistan or Saudi Arab, who don't respect Ali r.a., as they always point out?
Basically, all this senseless drudgery serve only one purpose, that is to push audience in to some virtual world, deeper and deeper to the point, that they become ineligible to have tiny bit of sincerity towards non compliant people.

Obviously it's a time bomb ready to explode, provided the conditions are ripe and permission is granted from Qum.
Until they are not exploding they use whatever is possible to hurt you, abuse you, overtly /covertly, while benefiting Iran, with all possible means. Even if it means risking the survival of a whole country. We have many examples in front of our eyes from present times and past.

Imran Khan is a classic example of how brain washing work, what an absolute hypocrite he grew out.

Now imagine a person, who is subjected to such brain washing from the time he's born and have seen his parents confirming back whatever mulla teach in majlis. He can be made to serve any way, in the name of of Ali or hate for a virtual Wahabi.

Last edited:

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
@Berke2
If you understand Urdu listen to this... he's telling audience from GB to stop sending $ to Iran
Yeh dw I can understand urdu.

Yeh it's unfortunate shias get scammed by their scholars for khums and it allows corruption to be spread with the money. Shia nawabs in the mughal empire apparently sent funding to iraq too. Now we got to deal with the most of the shias in south iraq being corrupted by shiaism 200 years later.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
You know I thought the guy in the video above seemed sensible. But I was proven wrong pretty quickly.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
These people claim to be righteous Muslims and in Pakistan are addressed as 'mominin' but this video seems to be from India or Bangladesh.