Turkish Armed Force | Page 13 | World Defense

explorerx7

Reactions
36 1
Country
Jamaica
My observation of Turkey is that they may seem to be harbouring too many memories of the ancient times when they were the great conquerors. I am wondering what are planning to achieve by some of their recent intentions. They seem to have a desire to go up against Russia to what effect I don't know. They shot down the Russian a did a bit of posturing and now they want to intervene in Syria which could possibly cause a confrontation with Russia. They are seeming to want to start a conflict with Russia and draw Western countries In the war, Maybe they want to start the next world war.

Justin

Reactions
60 2
Country
USA
What is the progress done to the current fighter jet project.
By 2019, 80% of design, electrical and electronic components, flight, warfare and communications systems and manufacturing plans will have been completed. The prototype will be introduced by 2023.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,047 43
Country
Saudi Arabia
I heard that Alty will have and electric engine how true is that?

Yıldırım

Reactions
807 2
Country
Turkey
update on Turkish-Pakistani military cooperation
-Turkey has offered Pakistan T-129 to replace AH-1 (it might be possible sale if we make domestic engine for T-129)
-Back between May-June Turkey's TAI update 15 of Pakistan's F-16s
-Pakistan interested in Altay MBT to replace their obsolete tanks. Pakistan has interest in acquiring Thermal Imagery system and Akkor APS for their Al-Khalid MBTs.
-a contract was one to sell Pakistan 16 ASELPOD Targeting Pods for Pakistan's JF-17
-a contract was signed to update Pakistan's 3 Agosta 90B Submarines
-Pakistan interest in acquiring 4 MILGEM Vessels, if contract signed all 4 will be produced in Pakistan with Turkish help and supplied Kits
-Turkey in talks with Pakistan to develop corvette based off MILGEM for Pakistani navy
-Turkey STM helped design new Tanker ship for Pakistani Navy which was built in Karachi
-Pakistan could buy TAI Hürkuş as trainer aircraft but could also Obtain local production
-Turkey will buy 100 Super Mushshak trainers from Pakistan, but the aircraft will be fitted with TAI Avionics.
-Turkey invited Pakistan to participate in TFX Program