Country
USA
Trump the dump is leading the poll.

sarvar_preus

Reactions
95 1 0
Country
Germany
Well gentlemen, it has been over a month and the electoral college is set to vote.

So how do all of you feel about the possibility of Donald trump being the president of the Union?
@Scorpion @Legend @WebMaster @Falcon29

Personally i think they all (middle america and southern voters) just got duped. New york yankees seldom keep promises and in general they only say racist statements to get attention.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
Well gentlemen, it has been over a month and the electoral college is set to vote.

So how do all of you feel about the possibility of Donald trump being the president of the Union?

Personally i think they all (middle america and southern voters) just got duped. New york yankees seldom keep promises and in general they only say racist statements to get attention.

Trump is more of a business man. He may succeed in fixing up the economy but its going to be tough for him when it comes to politics.

Arjun

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India

Trump rhetoric is what led him to the WH. He used the language the average white would want to hear.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
agreed. as i said, easily duped.

Im eager to know if Trump is going to be re-elected and serve another term in office. Most likely not unless he make a big achievements that convince the American people to have in power again.

sarvar_preus

Reactions
95 1 0
Country
Germany
Im eager to know if Trump is going to be re-elected and serve another term in office. Most likely not unless he make a big achievements that convince the American people to have in power again.
I think, the democrats will win the next election, unless, they run someone that is extremely corrupt again.