US Presidential Elections 2020 - News & Updates | Page 13 | World Defense

US Presidential Elections 2020 - News & Updates

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Well, you can continue to hide in your basement with Jo Biden and play pocket pool, the rest of us are getting on with our lives. Your a young man, you have irrational fears.
Your brain is so fried that you literally have nothing to offer in the discussion. And it's ironic how you project your insecurities and your own issues unto other people. The only one here with issues is you, you are textbook mentally ill, get help once Biden passes a healthcare bill and you can afford to get it.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I love how Democrats ignore a former Democrat President

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Your brain is so fried that you literally have nothing to offer in the discussion. And it's ironic how you project your insecurities and your own issues unto other people. The only one here with issues is you, you are textbook mentally ill, get help once Biden passes a healthcare bill and you can afford to get it.
Says the men hiding in their basements

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Says the men hiding in their basements

LOL:

A few days later, Fox and others met in the basement of the Grand Rapids business where he worked to discuss their plans. The second confidential informant was present and wore a recording device.

So it's the right wing ISIS wannabes that are hiding in their basements as we can all see.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Election day is tomorrow, almost 100 million Americans have voted early so far. Biden is looking likely to win the popular vote. It will be difficult to project a winner on Tuesday unless Biden manages to flip Michigan and Florida. Then it will be clear who's the winner.

If Trump retains Texas and Florida it will be closer.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Election day is tomorrow, almost 100 million Americans have voted early so far. Biden is looking likely to win the popular vote. It will be difficult to project a winner on Tuesday unless Biden manages to flip Michigan and Florida. Then it will be clear who's the winner.

If Trump retains Texas and Florida it will be closer.
I expect Biden to carry all states that Hillary did , plus Wis & Michigan. With those, if he also gets Pennsylvania (too close to call), he has 270 electoral votes. Turning TX blue will not happen. Similarly unlikely with FL. IF he does take either game over as he will be above the required threshold by 15-20 votes.

Likely scenario is PA is too close to call, Biden maybe edging by 5-8k votes. And trump not accepting that and taking it to the courts (which now have 6-3 stacked with repubs :) )

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I expect Biden to carry all states that Hillary did , plus Wis & Michigan. With those, if he also gets Pennsylvania (too close to call), he has 270 electoral votes. Turning TX blue will not happen. Similarly unlikely with FL. IF he does take either game over as he will be above the required threshold by 15-20 votes.

Likely scenario is PA is too close to call, Biden maybe edging by 5-8k votes. And trump not accepting that and taking it to the courts (which now have 6-3 stacked with repubs :) )

Agree with you Gripen, he will certainly take back Michigan for the democrats this time around but Florida, Texas and even PA are going to be unlikely. What you said of Trump contesting PA and possible even more states shows that this election season is going to be a long one and I'm sure Biden and his team have already prepared ways to counter all of Trump's efforts if he loses. Tomorrow will be a very interesting day, I'll be sure to cover the elections on this thread and I hope to see everyone else here too! :)

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Agree with you Gripen, he will certainly take back Michigan for the democrats this time around but Florida, Texas and even PA are going to be unlikely. What you said of Trump contesting PA and possible even more states shows that this election season is going to be a long one and I'm sure Biden and his team have already prepared ways to counter all of Trump's efforts if he loses. Tomorrow will be a very interesting day, I'll be sure to cover the elections on this thread and I hope to see everyone else here too! :)
I cast my ballot 10 days back. Luckily WA is 100% mail in voting (and before anyone starts how that invites voter fraud, our SoS is repuglican and says it is all good :) ). I got a txt message when my ballot was received and accepted.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I usually take my first look at the news around 11 eastern, but I am not sure if anything be decided by then. Will take a more serious look on Wednesday morning.
I cast my ballot 10 days back. Luckily WA is 100% mail in voting (and before anyone starts how that invites voter fraud, our SoS is repuglican and says it is all good :) ). I got a txt message when my ballot was received and accepted.
being a Republican in WA state just means you're not communist.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
I usually take my first look at the news around 11 eastern, but I am not sure if anything be decided by then. Will take a more serious look on Wednesday morning.

being a Republican in WA state just means you're not communist.
Communist are doing just fine in WA. So much so that they happily contribute more dollars to the federation than what they get back from federal government. Unlike most of the red states :)

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Well, it looks like this election is lost, Democrats are forming up in huge mobs to vote

1604408680311.png