War against ISIS | Page 14 | World Defense

War against ISIS

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
They are fucking sick in the head man. I saw the video. It was very very disturbing to the point that I couldn't really sleep comfortably. Did you see how ISIS slaughtered them like sheep in the day of Eid.

Didn't see video and don't want to. But I wonder what they're trying to achieve. To drag Egypt in war and separate Arab Muslims/Christians? A lot of Arab Christians will begin hating us from now on.

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
I know, Legend, I was agreeing with you. They are claiming to be Muslims. However, their actions are not reflecting what I have seen presented to me about the Islamic faith.

Gabriel

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Unfortunately these videos are made to further their cause and preach propaganda to those who may have been radicalized, but not acted yet. We all know that IS has people everywhere, yet we will not live in fear and discriminate. To beat terrorists we have to be better than them and know how to treat people properly.

Who knows how many attacks have been foiled? I am sure there have been many yet to make them newsworthy, gives them what they crave; attention.

westmixxin

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
There are going to have to do a little bit more than just increased security precautions they might want to call in for some outside help as well I'm pretty sure America wouldn't mind assisting.

westmixxin

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
Isis has been in the news a lot lately but realistically I don't see them as a huge threat I think that their capability of drumming that fear through assassinations and YouTube videos is interesting but they're not necessarily as big ass a threat as they i want to make it out to be.

westmixxin

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
I must admit these guys sure know how to utilize the Internet they're very good at it they know exactly what videos would drum up the most fear they know exactly how to piss the public off as much as they possibly can but I find incredibly interesting.

Goblinforhire

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
Kenya
But I wonder what they're trying to achieve
I wonder about this too, they seem like a bunch of murderous sociopaths who are operating under the disguise of 'Jihad'. Which is a thin disguise for the fact that they enjoy murdering innocent people.

"people of the cross, followers of the hostile Egyptian church".
How exactly has the Coptic church been hostile? Do they also have a history of executing Muslims?

Redheart

Reactions
319 0 0
Country
USA
The only way to stop this cancer from spreading is by deleting anything ISIS or their supporters post online. If their propaganda is killed before it spreads, their messages won't be seen by anyone and everyone will be safer. That should be the cyber warfare being waged so that the terrorists can't recruit jihadis from outside the Middle East.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Rather than giving ISIS the satisfaction of hurting me, I opted not to watch their videos. I'm glad Egypt didn't stand idly by and immediately dispatched troops to IS camps in Libya. Just because they're beheading Christians from a Muslim country, that doesn't mean they'll get that country's support. Jordan already made its move along with Saudi Arabia and a few western forces. Now it's Egypt's turn. It won't be long before ISIS will be brought to its knees.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
I am fed up with waving the flag of peace. I firmly believe that unless ISIS is eliminated, those awful beheadings, random hostage-takings, child trafficking across the Middle East and artifact smuggling won't end. When an entity is destroying innocent lives and fledgling countries, the only way to bring back peace is to put an end to its vile existence.

tipoywizard

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Philippines
I think and believe ISIS action is to much, cruel and inhuman. Im afraid that what ISIS doing is somewhat like a religious war. They killed people and innocent lives. I hope they will meet there end. Islam teaches love not hate and cruelty.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
I think the time has come for the UN to put ground troops in Syria and Iraq to fight these cowards called IS. They are just too much now and they need to be put in their place. When will the West act to defeat these terrorists? Are they waiting for another event similar to the 9/11 attacks before they take action?

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
Well the West seems not to care much and so IS continues to carry on as they please. I think the Arabic countries should form a coalition and fight IS because they cannot wait on America and the UN to act. They must take matters in their own hands and fight these cowards.

KimberlyD

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
USA
THIS ... IS .... SPARTA!!!!!! Oh, sorry.... lost my head for a second. I thought you wanted us to shout out the US mantra. LMAO

Your right @Redheart, hell, it does not even have to be Marines. Just send 300 of anyone of the US's military (even civilians) and they could take care of the problem. Problem is... we can't go in and do anything. POLITICS!