WDF Exclusive - PAF signs contract for 9 C130J | Page 9 | World Defense

WDF Exclusive - PAF signs contract for 9 C130J

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
you are getting all the praise on other forum and i sense some of those shouting against you are also trying to be ones praising in a disguised manner.
anyways fun to read!
Usually the idiots who feel the need to run their mouths over every little thing are also the ones that happen to be shameless.

First they started shouting and ranting against Khafee...where all they had to do was
- believe him
OR
- wait and see if true or not
OR
- not believe him

But there was absolutely no need to treat him in the negative manner that some ppl did. Now that Khafee's news are proving to be true...none of those shameless ppl will apologize and mend their ways.

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Usually the idiots who feel the need to run their mouths over every little thing are also the ones that happen to be shameless.

First they started shouting and ranting against Khafee...where all they had to do was
- believe him
OR
OR
- not believe him

But there was absolutely no need to treat him in the negative manner that some ppl did. Now that Khafee's news are proving to be true...none of those shameless ppl will apologize and mend their ways.

very well said!
those who read and idealize certain people and able to learn few things somehow and get their vocabulary right for certain matters and develop their own point of view just on assumptions with no knowledge, they toe a line with no brain of their own, think they are the ones who knows better than the most. we have this disease in us and that is a very bad thing.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

- believe him
OR
OR
- not believe him

Hi,

They have never apologized to anyone and will never do it---.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
6 Sqn flew both C130 and CN235.
6 Sqn will now be purely C130s awaiting new Js
But i just around found out CN235 Pakistan have only 3 in number, do you thing new sqr markhor fly only 3 transporters or they will given other additional plateform to make properly usefull

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
But i just around found out CN235 Pakistan have only 3 in number, do you thing new sqr markhor fly only 3 transporters or they will given other additional plateform to make properly usefull
We have 4. This will become what is called a composite sqn operating multiple types. It may as well add other VIP G450s etc. or expand on medium transports such as CN@35/295. Sometimes you need smaller platforms instead of hauling C130s around.
Main point is 6 sqn (which is the oldest transport sqn) is being cleared for dedicated C130 ops.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
We have 4. This will become what is called a composite sqn operating multiple types. It may as well add other VIP G450s etc. or expand on medium transports such as CN@35/295. Sometimes you need smaller platforms instead of hauling C130s around.
Main point is 6 sqn (which is the oldest transport sqn) is being cleared for dedicated C130 ops.
Got it, my point view was same that sqr 6 dedicated for C130 having 20 to 25 aircraft
On other hand sqr markhor, having 3 to 4 transporters intially.
Mean new sqr must be some other transporters plateform might be joining them in future (future roadmap to have dedicated sqr)
Might be used or new form china, Russia, brazil etc

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Got it, my point view was same that sqr 6 dedicated for C130 having 20 to 25 aircraft
On other hand sqr markhor, having 3 to 4 transporters intially.
Mean new sqr must be some other transporters plateform might be joining them in future (future roadmap to have dedicated sqr)
Might be used or new form china, Russia, brazil etc
Transport sqn usually do not have 20-25 aircraft. We uptil 2006 had only one C130 sqn. Then we got some additional refurbished E models from Australia and created a new sqn No 21 which was then moved to PAF Faisal in KHI. Now looking at the break out, I think all of No 6 SQN's older C130s will move to No 21 at PAF Faisal with the oldest Bs being retired. And 6 will get all new C130Js. No 21 also operates Saab 2000 (non erieye) for crew training and light transport, those may move to the new No 52 composite sqn. I have a feeling we will be inducting quite a few more Saab 2000s not just for Erieye conversion but to also use for other ISR platform integration at Kamra.

Now if we get additional KC-130Js.... that will be a force multiplier :D

Only non US transport platform I would like PAF to induct will be the Y20 when it become mature with Chinese powerplants.

MHR

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
32 0 0
Country
Pakistan
someone on another forum is breaking/conforming the news of C130 J. but i believe he mentioned 5 planes(if i am mot wrong) and also some hints on AH1Z. He also mentioned that from last few weeks there are lot flights from Pakistan to USA and as per him these flights will continue for next few weeks.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
someone on another forum is breaking/conforming the news of C130 J. but i believe he mentioned 5 planes(if i am mot wrong) and also some hints on AH1Z. He also mentioned that from last few weeks there are lot flights from Pakistan to USA and as per him these flights will continue for next few weeks.
Haha yes. @Khafee in his initial disclosure had mentioned 5 brand new C130Js and 4 maybe used (EDA)

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Transport sqn usually do not have 20-25 aircraft. We uptil 2006 had only one C130 sqn. Then we got some additional refurbished E models from Australia and created a new sqn No 21 which was then moved to PAF Faisal in KHI. Now looking at the break out, I think all of No 6 SQN's older C130s will move to No 21 at PAF Faisal with the oldest Bs being retired. And 6 will get all new C130Js. No 21 also operates Saab 2000 (non erieye) for crew training and light transport, those may move to the new No 52 composite sqn. I have a feeling we will be inducting quite a few more Saab 2000s not just for Erieye conversion but to also use for other ISR platform integration at Kamra.

Now if we get additional KC-130Js.... that will be a force multiplier :D

Only non US transport platform I would like PAF to induct will be the Y20 when it become mature with Chinese powerplants.
On further thought, the B models will not be retired but will be converted to dedicated ISR platforms with no transport duties. A few already have Safire FLIR turrets and have recently been updated by RockwellCollins.

The "babay" will soldier on!

MHR

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
32 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

They have never apologized to anyone and will never do it---.
MK I was a quiet reader there for last few years but the worst part(which I really hate) was not accepting the difference of opinion. What I felt was like if you disagree with someone, then it will become a personal matter and he/she will use all derogatory words to prove himself/herself right. and that was the reason I landed here.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
MK I was a quiet reader there for last few years but the worst part(which I really hate) was not accepting the difference of opinion. What I felt was like if you disagree with someone, then it will become a personal matter and he/she will use all derogatory words to prove himself/herself right. and that was the reason I landed here.
Your username there?