TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
gen hameed gul once said
eventually u will have to pay for anything american
nothing is free there
There might never come people as wise and excellent as Gen Hameed Gul and Gen Zia Ul Haq RA, People today are all about dollars and Yuan.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
There might never come people as wise and excellent as Gen Hameed Gul and Gen Zia Ul Haq RA, People today are all about dollars and Yuan.
and we didn’t even realized tht
musharraf was student of gen gul
so much so that when he put martial law and become president
on first eid all big shots were going to greet president in army house
but he was in gen gul house to greet him eid
thats only after 9/11 when he sold us out and believed bush that talibs will be replaced by another pakistani pro government and we will be out of afghanistan in 3-6 months killing obl
gen gull gave him a spanking told him americans will not leave in his life (how right he was)
later he told him who compromise on sovereignty for temporary security will neither get security not sovereignty
yei hua.
americans played musharraf big time.
told india to play parliament attack to pressure musharraf more on agreeing on northern alliance government
and 80,000 lives later 100 billion dollars later
we r seeing that gen gul was really really right

iceman007

Reactions
231 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Have these been delivered, I read on J-15 forum that this has been confirmed can't seem to find the link... Can someone please educate me on this?

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Blk 70 = Total 36~40, of which 6 are ready for delivery, but on indefinite hold.

Block 72 (EDA's) =Total 15, for now. This number could go up or down. Nonetheless, 4 ready for delivery, this month IA

JH-7A = 8 - YES

J-15 = 16 delivered - YES - 4 more this month IA

J-10C = 10 - YES
C-130 ?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
thats only after 9/11 when he sold us out and believed bush that talibs will be replaced by another pakistani pro government and we will be out of afghanistan in 3-6 months killing obl
gen gull gave him a spanking told him americans will not leave in his life (how right he was)
later he told him who compromise on sovereignty for temporary security will neither get security not sovereignty
yei hua.
told india to play parliament attack to pressure musharraf more on agreeing on northern alliance government
Very sorry but, i'm not in full agreement to Musharraf story.
He was too good and too hot.... he was playing his game but Americans played him hand using, media.. BB and Imran Khan. I'm stating this not because i read it in some book, but i lived through the time.
No country in the world was in position to question Americans over 911, but he did... one and only!!!
Can't state details as it is off topic.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Very sorry but, i'm not in full agreement to Musharraf story.
He was too good and too hot.... he was playing his game but Americans played him hand using, media.. BB and Imran Khan. I'm stating this not because i read it in some book, but i lived through the time.
No country in the world was in position to question Americans over 911, but he did... one and only!!!
Can't state details as it is off topic.
i agree on wht u said
and i said same
eventually gen gull was ultimately right

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
i agree on wht u said
and i said same
eventually gen gull was ultimately right
General Gull was great, he served Pakistan well, but it's hard to believe that he knew all about the game, while not being in service. Geostrategic situation was changing fast and what ever understanding Gul gained was mostly outdated, he can't be having ultimately right overview of the security and strategic developments, while Musharraf was quite innovative in making war strategies.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
General Gull was great, he served Pakistan well, but it's hard to believe that he knew all about the game, while not being in service. Geostrategic situation was changing fast and what ever understanding Gul gained was mostly outdated, he can't be having ultimately right overview of the security and strategic developments, while Musharraf was quite innovative in making war strategies.
sometimes u have to have some red lines
giving space to enemy results in compromise
those compromises lead to wht we r today
go to gcc and see if these people have some lines or not

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
There should b added a 'legendary ' button in likes option for precisely such posts... Kudos mate!
yei hua.

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
No sir!
IMHO, he was a seer... The less said the better as he was too clear in his understanding of strategic equation, no matter how much spin was given to the situation on the ground.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
sometimes u have to have some red lines
giving space to enemy results in compromise
those compromises lead to wht we r today
go to gcc and see if these people have some lines or not
US was not seen as such an enemy, but still 9-11 was viewed by world with different perspective.
US retaliation was taken as granted.
In midst of it, Collin Powell called in Pakistani military Attaché and stated him ''are you with us or against us''
Pakistan had no choice but to swim along the tide until the facts are clear.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
US was not seen as such an enemy, but still 9-11 was viewed by world with different perspective.
US retaliation was taken as granted.
In midst of it, Collin Powell called in Pakistani military Attaché and stated him ''are you with us or against us''
Pakistan had no choice but to swim along the tide until the facts are clear.
swim along
which iran did
why do u think iran was spared of all the pleasentries
cos they didn’t budge in the american demands
pakistan didn’t negotiated there way out well enough
all they had to do was asking americans 100 billion dollars
a seat at NSG
fta for 20 years
pegged rupee to dollar for 40 rs to a dollar
an arms deal
and a few extras like direct flights
permanent security council seat could’ve been negotiated later