WDF Exclusive - PAF signs contract for 9 C130J | Page 18 | World Defense

WDF Exclusive - PAF signs contract for 9 C130J

MIRauf

Reactions
242 8 0
Country
USA
iran could afford to do it because they had oil, we did not had that luxary
Was too quick to give in to all that was asked for, Pak's fear was that US will by-pass it and go to India and use them as the launching pad, incorrect thinking. PM should have asked for close to what Ali Rizza stated, if had gotten 50%-75% of that via GWB Gov't, it would have been great for Pak and the USA as Pak would have worked closely to meet USA's objectives, bar "India's point of views."

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Was too quick to give in to all that was asked for, Pak's fear was that US will by-pass it and go to India and use them as the launching pad, incorrect thinking. PM should have asked for close to what Ali Rizza stated, if had gotten 50%-75% of that via GWB Gov't, it would have been great for Pak and the USA as Pak would have worked closely to meet USA's objectives, bar "India's point of views."
its called baiting someone
which they did
india can never replace pakistan
remember we already were nuclear power

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Gent we are going off topic. Please open a separate thread to discuss Gen Gul et al :)

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Very sorry but, i'm not in full agreement to Musharraf story.
He was too good and too hot.... he was playing his game but Americans played him hand using, media.. BB and Imran Khan. I'm stating this not because i read it in some book, but i lived through the time.
No country in the world was in position to question Americans over 911, but he did... one and only!!!
Can't state details as it is off topic.

Hi,

Actually PAKISTANI public deceived Musharraf---. If pakistanis had not dug into who caused 9/11 and rather looked at how to prevent damage in the area of concern, things would have been different.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Actually PAKISTANI public deceived Musharraf---. If pakistanis had not dug into who caused 9/11 and rather looked at how to prevent damage in the area of concern, things would have been different.
Agree.... from my memory, most of the media anchors we see today started calling him American agent. Some i can name.. Hamid Mir, Kamran Khan, Nadeem Malik etc. were basing their propaganda on baseless theories and lies.
As usual, brainless Jamat Islami was the first buyer into the vicious propaganda, and joined into London alliance aka APDM.
Rest is history. Some images to refresh your memory as well.

imran.jpg

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Gent we are going off topic. Please open a separate thread to discuss Gen Gul et al :)

Hi,

In the end, Gen Gul failed pakistan and pakistanis. He could not comprehend thge significance of 9/11 and took the same stand against the americans as he had against the russians---.

Gen Gul knew the americans but only so much as the americans allowed him to know---.

His lack of understanding the americans in the 2nd phase of afg invasion and its consequences has let pakistan down---.

The 1st phase obviusly was the russian invasion ands american role.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
Hi,

In the end, Gen Gul failed pakistan and pakistanis. He could not comprehend thge significance of 9/11 and took the same stand against the americans as he had against the russians---.

Gen Gul knew the americans but only so much as the americans allowed him to know---.

His lack of understanding the americans in the 2nd phase of afg invasion and its consequences has let pakistan down---.

The 1st phase obviusly was the russian invasion ands american role.
the kind of advantage americans could have given wasn’t taken
gen gul in one of his interviews said that inta sasta becha
he was referring to milking the americans

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Aray Bhai all ka kia Matlab hai kitnay hain??? Vipers aur zulus ka kia status hai
According to Him Vipers are in pipeline he not sure about Zulus he is PAF chap all 9 mentioned in thread mix both new and old

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Zulu Cobras should be available soon. Lightly used
He answered my question about Hercs and radars he said next 3 months he will be released info about vipers upgardes and one coming from US I feel PAA will go for more Zulus along used and new let's see

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
had 3 zulus low level over me about 2 weeks ago, made me nostalgic, if they fired and dropped brass on me I would have probably (blank)

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
had 3 zulus low level over me about 2 weeks ago, made me nostalgic, if they fired and dropped brass on me I would have probably (blank)
I heard Marines were mothballing Zulu in Hawaii?

There are 50+ whiskeys in AMARG as well. I 'd lobe to pick those up as well.