WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 26 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
I have been giving good thought to all this development and this is where I am concluding prematurely.

J-10 : Primary Answer to Rafale

Block 3 : Another Answer to Rafale and whole of MKI/Mirage fleet.

(Reason why J-10 is still relevant, As We know, Thunder cannot carry PL-XX VLRAAM as well as many other Chinese goodies and the upcoming Ramjet BVR by China, So this is where J-10 is still relevant)

F-16 B72 and Upgrades : F-16s have been the backbone of PAF, IAF has a huge fleet of MKIs, MKI wasn’t lucky against a Block 52 armed with AIM-120C-5 on Feb 27, So, F-16 B72/V upgrades armed with Current AIM-120C and possibly D in future, Can serve as an additional fleet to the already F-16 Backbone of PAF against MKIs primarily

Thunder B2/1 : Similar role to F-16s in PAF but also more focused on Anti Ground as well as EW roles. Can be upgraded to B3 level and once again, Serve as a Primary Frontline fighter agains Combined IAF

Mirages : Current fleet and new HORUS, They will remain in the same role category and possibly given some limited BVR capabilities to atleast stay relevant for another 5 years

JH-7 : Replacing Mirages role in Northern and Southern command in limited numbers as well as possibly central command. Can be used Primarily for Anti Ground Ops, SEAD/DEAD, Anti Ship roles, Deep strike, BVR Carrier connected to AWACS/Friendly radar to get data about enemy.

J-15 : Primarily for Coastal Defence and Offense, Paired with JF-17s and possibly JH-7s, EW Roles as well as Primary Air Support for PN Fleet, Buddy refueling for Thunders at Masroor.

@Khafee @Caprxl @Gripen9 @Zeeman
J 10 C and JH 7 A are combined replacement of Mirages. Rafale will be answered in two ways. One is Air to Air combat in which F 16 BLOCK 72 AIM 120 D and JF 17 BLOCK III with PL 15 or Ramjet engine equipped BVR will be answer JH 7 B and J 10 C will be deep strike.

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
if it is up to me, i will go for 12 sqs, 4 of each

4 sqs of J15, 3 for southern command (Maritime strike) + 1 for central command (tactics dev + deep strike)

4 sqs of JH7, 2 for southern command (Maritime Strike) + 1 for central command (tactics dev + deep strike) +1 for northern command (deep strike)

4 sqs of j10, 1 for southern command (CAP/interceptor) + 2 for central command (tactics dev + CAP/Interceptor) + 1 for northern command (CAP/Interceptor)

just my 2 cents, i am just a naive with limited knowledge, who has zero experience or knowledge in armed forces matters, So ignore my naivety.

thanks.
I agree completely

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Chinese I can see setting up plants but Pak Mil? I assume you mean they would provide security and not actual retrieval and refining.
I think what he means is that the guarantor will be PA, otherwise no one is going to invest.

Tunamelt

Reactions
437 7 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't think any thing will happen before mid august-----14&15 august are important dates for bandar laraku wimanchak.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Could it be that dark grey coating to reduce the radar return as shown in that pic that surfaced of the J16 I think it was? )0-0(
Are you referring to this picture
J-16 Ram Coating.jpg

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't think any thing will happen before mid august-----14&15 august are important dates for bandar laraku wimanchak.
14th and 15th August we would be under heavy rains. If nothing happens in next few days most people will completely reject the news.