WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 30 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
sir i believe there are too many hidden gems with PAF . would they relaese info about it?
Ans is no. let the suitable time to come so they could unveil it
Hidden gems are your ability to use your Fighter jets and electronic warfare capability better than your arch enemy. Not some secret fighter jets.

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
My question to all respectable member of this forum.

1- Can USA now ever embargo Pakistan weapons procurement and upgrades?

2- After these 3 new types of Beasts can USA put pressure on us in favour of India?

1 & 2: Alice Wells was giving statements and was visiting for some reason, they knew they are slipping us out of their hands hence the big offer. but they are not given up, it's us who have to play wisely otherwise humiliation is a fate as usual. one can say Pakistan did not take Afghan peace process as a leverage rather worked hard to bring itself in a negotiating position.

3- A complete change in air doctrine of PAF, from defensive approach to a new ultra aggressive take on india?

India will repent about what is happening, they put us on our toes by giving us this opportunity and i am surprised that PAF took it serious and act. we did compromise with downing of one or two jets by disclosing our planning & tactics and lost the opportunity to decimate IAF that day but India itself has it equalized it into our favor.

A few positive notes waiting ahead.

1- A new engine maintenance and overhauling facility will boost the confidence of maintenance staff.
we still have to see how PAF handle this maintenance issue with so many kinds on hand, may be well informed members could shed some light.

2- more horizon for future development of engine for the Azm 5th gen jet.
China is with whom we could have that engine development otherwise there is a closed door.

3- more secure Sea Lines of Communication. And confidence for our international trading partners.
rather secure SOLC for the first time.

4- Leading the Chinese OBOR initiative.
Everything is tuned up and streamlined with China, there is a planning between two nations behind every development we see today and in future.

5- Building the confidence of different nations in favour to join the Chinese camp.
yes people follow when you lead, take the seat and drive.

6- More economic and secure with Chinese motives.
i don't know why i have doubts, but we need to be more independent of our economic policies with influence from outside. could China let us have it our way?

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Same question...

When our Navy can openly announce Frigates corvettes or submarines procurement
Why is Air Force is not announcing the accusations of aircraft strange...

Same goes for army they can announce procurement of HQ16 or Al Khalid-1 or T129 attack Helicopters but fails to announce SH-15 or VT4 procurement
Sir in my opinion the number of thing you have mentioned, which are still behind the curtains are truly force multiplier. VT-4 , SH15 , J-10P, J-15P and JH-7P all will be revealed at right time. Most probably at this time military leadership did not want to hurt the American sentiment to clearly jin the Chinese camp. Because at the moment we also need US help at FATF , IMF, WB to cover the economic condition and also the F-16 Block 70&72 purchase.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
sir aj kal ap gusa buhat karty hain. ab tu ap se pochty bhi dar lagta ha
When fathers, (or people old enough to be), act like kids I literally feel like -_^

Muhammad Bin Qasim, at such a young age achieved a lot, and here you have people older than him, who are living in a fantasy world, oblivious to any ground reality.

Btw, with my kids, I belive in "Khilao sonay ka niwala, aur dekho shaer ki nazar say"

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
Not at all, you actually think people who matter take these online retards seriously?

Dont worry about me harming myself |0| |0| |0| The opinions of Armchair Generals, and Keyboard warriors in the real world means nothing. AND their howling and barking will only hurt their credibility, when eventually things come out IA.

Exactly, certain members on other forum have started acting like they are the only knowledgeable and experts and rest are school kids or retarded people....this is strange and infact shows their own mental capacity.....some kids there are posting disgusting remarks for those who believe in the news...very sad.....

I am waiting for ceremony and will return their remarks with compound interest....

Bkbiznyc

Reactions
124 3 0
Country
USA
Exactly, certain members on other forum have started acting like they are the only knowledgeable and experts and rest are school kids or retarded people....this is strange and infact shows their own mental capacity.....some kids there are posting disgusting remarks for those who believe in the news...very sad.....

I am waiting for ceremony and will return their remarks with compound interest....

That forum is a cesspool. My grandpa used to say "If you play with sh!t, you will get dirty." Ignore the idiots and self proclaimed insiders and defense analysts. Really enjoy your posts, you are an asset.

Graphican

Reactions
213 14 0
Country
Pakistan
My question to all respectable member of this forum.

1- Can USA now ever embargo Pakistan weapons procurement and upgrades?

2- After these 3 new types of Beasts can USA put pressure on us in favour of India?

3- A complete change in air doctrine of PAF, from defensive approach to a new ultra aggressive take on india?

A few positive notes waiting ahead.

1- A new engine maintenance and overhauling facility will boost the confidence of maintenance staff.

2- more horizon for future development of engine for the Azm 5th gen jet.

3- more secure Sea Lines of Communication. And confidence for our international trading partners.

4- Leading the Chinese OBOR initiative.

5- Building the confidence of different nations in favour to join the Chinese camp.

6- More economic and secure with Chinese motives.

Your analysis is MaShaAllah spot on. Given the time, share your views more often.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
JH-7P is nothing compared to any JH-7 in service with PLAAF / PLAN. This time it is truly quality, no Qty BS.
Sir the load taking was already impressive for this jet.if the upgrade of AESA radar, new EW suits, IRST, cockpit upgrade,engine performance enhancement and reduce the RCS. Then this Beast outperform IAF. And its main role to lay destruction to indian air defence batteries with its low flying characteristic features.
I think these two jets JH-7P and J-10P will replace Mirages. all the duties Mirages perform in past will be handed over to the new acquired jets. Numbers will be also raised in few years.
JFT will replace all the F-7 and with every block upgrade they will close the gap towards the Vippers.

Path-Finder

Reactions
112 4 0
Country
United Kingdom
Sir we have just bought the Egyptian Horus Mirages. So in next 6/7 years Mirages will continue their services for PAF or might be next full decade they will continue.
those Mirages will first have to go into the mirage rebuild factory to be assessed for structural integrity and I have heard that maintenance in their former home was not so good! So they will be stripped and most likely have a retrofitted migration to PAF mirages. But It's better to retire them they have served honorably with an aircraft which still has spares available.