WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 7 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
PAF's latest Platform The JH-7
View attachment 15576
View attachment 15578
View attachment 15575

As seen from the top pic leaked on social media, and seen over the skies of Karachi.

2 Initially arrived, and then 4 on Thursday 30th July.

The 2 that arrived were new built, and the 4 that arrived were used airframes, upgraded to double their life.

All of them carry AESA radars and Chinese engines., and latest upgraded avionics, and nearly a Generation ahead of those in service with PLAAF.

With these 6, PAF's new procurements stand as follows:

J15 - 10
J10P - 8 (J10P is a further upgrade of J10C)
JH7 - 6

Initially a full Sqdn is planned for the JH-7's, but later more could be added.

IA An induction ceremony, for all 3 platforms, could be as soon as Wednesday TENTATIVELY!

Note:

1) 2nd pic is for illustrative purposes only
2) Patch is Fan Art
3) I wouldn't be surprised, if IAF hearing the news of 3 new PAF inductions, crashes 3 Rafales. (:-)
Thanks for the Eidi and it was worth the wait we did. I was constantly checking my phone and then slept at midnight thought you were busy with something.

Also we all should acknowledge @Mastankhan as he was advocating for JH-7 for PAF, even though many didn't paid attention/heed to his opinion.

Last edited:

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
I find this thread a weird fate sort of thing since i was discussing the matters being talked in this thread i.e. long range attacks with another member in the J-15 thread.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes, J-15 we don't need in mass quantity, just enough to make IN wet in their pants, man bulk of the duty would be in hands of JH7 and J10

JF-17 MR
F-16 MR
JH-7 SEAD, Interdiction, CAS, Strike, Nuclear replacing Mirages
J-10s Air Superiority, Point Defense, CAP, Interceptors replacing F-7PG's
J-15 Dedicated Naval and CPEC defense

now just sit and think of a moment the headache JF and F-16's gave to IAF and their planners, how Mirages pin point strikes on 27th proved that they might have aged but they can get the job done, how their media is shit scared of F-16 and now add to the equation the new players. Modi, their media and their planners are going to have diarehea for times to come

@Zarvan says DEKHON GA TU YAQEEN KARUN GA but bhai even the talks and these "hints" from all around is enough to give constipation's to many :p
images (38).jpeg

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Also another question is the sheer cost of these new jets since China had to reopen the production line for those 2 new jets.Also will the final strength of this jet will be old and new both or is one type more than the other ?

HardTalk

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
109 6 0
Country
Pakistan
Congratulations everyone!

@Khafee thank you for the fantastic news, as always! (Please don’t stop, I know you can keep going with the leaks for another few quarters ;) )

Gentlemen, where the Sitara-e-Thought Leadership that we need to present to @Mastankhan ? :)

Last edited:

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Spey engines GONE, More reliable, Higher thrust, Higher MTBO, Chinese engines now.
Really worth full addition and breaking news by @Khafee
As you mentioned thsy have AESA , new engine and avionics etc, So we can call them JH7P (upgraded version for Pakistan)

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Also another question is the sheer cost of these new jets since China had to reopen the production line for those 2 new jets.Also will the final strength of this jet will be old and new both or is one type more than the other ?
Who said it was closed? œ∑¥

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Hazrat says few ppl call it JF-17 what to say?? Hazrat waiting for official confirmation
Do you see the black tip of the nose? That's not how Jeff's nose looks. This one is relatively smaller compared to the size of the jet. Compare it to the sample pic Khafee attached and it looks similar to that size.
lead_jf-17.jpg
1596321852500.png