WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!! | Page 52 | World Defense

WDF EXCLUSIVE - PAF's latest Platform The JH-7!!!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
But @Khafee also said in J-15s thread that PAF's budget was accumulating since 2005 as there were no new inductions apart from JF-17s. But now it is being implied that these acquisitions are paid completely or partially by KSA/GCC and now because of our strained relations we might not get these.
Not everything is meant for the public. When deliveres grind to a halt (excluding the ones that are ready), you will soon figure out who was actually paying for everything.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir any update on F-16s are they on halt too...

We need to stand on our own there is no free lunch..
Any chance of mending ties? Surely relationship between two countries built over decades runs deeper than a stupid emotional statement of one person in the government.

There's some news circling(by an Indian member so not sure of authenticity) that Bajwa's trip to KSA was unfruitful...MBS refused to meet him. I hope it's not true...and something is in the works behind the scene.
Which ones are ready (those J-15 & J-10 whose images we saw on social media)?
MBS a proud man who have snatched powers by force and how much time he succeeds in keeping reins in his hands no one knows but danger is looming on his head from other candidates of throne..ALLAH SAUDI ARAB KE HIFAZAT KARAY.AAMEEN
No Off topic posts. Pls ask in the relevant threads.

Thank You

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
But @Khafee also said in J-15s thread that PAF's budget was accumulating since 2005 as there were no new inductions apart from JF-17s. But now it is being implied that these acquisitions are paid completely or partially by KSA/GCC and now because of our strained relations we might not get these.

We can only blame our selves for the relations. While the $billions deposited in State bank are publicly acknowledged the new regime of Pakistan.
If you are not very young, than you might know the history of Saudi aid as well.

MystryMan

Reactions
106 1 0
Country
Pakistan
Indian MKIs were assumed to have an availability rate of 55%

However, recently, an Indian analyst Ayer Misra suggests its closer to 30% That means 1 out of every 3 jets are available. Really incredibly poor on the part of India. Even if we assume 50% availability, that's 1 in every 2 jets.
Sir, which aircraft is in your DP?

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Full image

0e91f5ce32327741e090e75f747b8b26.png

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Love this beauty. Used and proven in Afghanistan. Wish PA could operate a squadron during Zarb-e-azab or the new insurgency in balochistan.
Basically it is a heavy duty bomber can it defend itself against a fightet jet i.e can involve itself in a dog fight under compulsion and what defensive n offensive tools it carry to protect itsrelf.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Basically it is a heavy duty bomber can it defend itself against a fightet jet i.e can involve itself in a dog fight under compulsion and what defensive n offensive tools it carry to protect itsrelf.

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
every plane has a defined environment to play its role.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
It viable option against ground targets when you have complete air superiority against enemy

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I dont think so. It's a ground attack aircraft and very effective against insurgents.

Apples and oranges, my guy