Which is the most powerful country in the middle east? | Page 3 | World Defense

Which is the most powerful country in the middle east?

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Can you please detail your post? What measures have used that made you reach the given ranking?
Name the parts you dont agree on and i will detail it.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
The 24 Rafale Fighterjets are just the first order of many to come,there is your BVR.

Its going to take them a while to do the training. I remember EAF went through some training by Saudi air force on the Typhoon but not sure if that involved BVR shooting. Anyway, we know work as a block it doesn't really matter which one is more superior than the other. The Arab collation is going to be a striking force and very powerful.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
Its going to take them a while to do the training. I remember EAF went through some training by Saudi air force on the Typhoon but not sure if that involved BVR shooting. Anyway, we know work as a block it doesn't really matter which one is more superior than the other. The Arab collation is going to be a striking force and very powerful.
You said the magic words ''block''and ''coalition'',lets hope you stay one this time.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Airforce;

Israel
Saudi-Arabia
Turkiye
Egypt
UAE

Army;

Turkiye
Egypt
Iran(size)
Israel
Saudi-Arabia

Navy;

Turkiye
Egypt
Israel(second srike)
Iran
UAE?

In a war Israel wouldnt stand a change even with the Iron Dome,10% of 1000 missiles would go through which is enough to destroy the Israeli infrastructure due to the small size of its territory however,the second strike capabilities of the 6 Dolphin subs armed with nuclear missiles would mean that the enemy would have significant damage to its infrastructure.

Iran has a negligible Airforce and Navy and only with missiles(except against Israel) you cant win a war but it will be very hard for enemies on Iranian territory(million army with 2 million reserves?).

The rest of the ME countries dont matter because i dont see them going to war in the near future.

Nice ranking, it seems fair to me. I agree Turkish have strongest ground forces, because Turkey is not only battle experienced but has large numbers as well. Israel in past few decades has strategy centralized around counter-urban warfare so they can't fair well in a war between other nations armed forces. Egypt has manpower but needs better equipment/less budget constraints.

Navy is definitely Turkey. Air Force, very close between Turkey/KSA. As for Iran-Israel war, Iran doesn't have many missiles capable of reaching and neither is it known if it will pentrate missile defense. Israel doesn't have capability to stop rocket fire if rocket supplies are massive. So it will either level neighborhoods, but if it's large country maybe they will use nuclear threat.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
I also would like to know the criteria used in the comparison you made.{}
It cost me all afternoon the find the numbers to what i think i know that is about right:---~.

Last edited:

Ahmed JO

Reactions
179 0 0
Country
Jordan
Trying to be funny or cant you handle it or what,if you think the UAE is more capable then thats your opinion.
Ask the experts on who has a better Airforce,the UAE or Egypt and see the outcome.
Reference to an earlier post.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Reference to an earlier post.

UAE has better equipment but how do we put that to test? The era of direct wars is over, UAE is too late in that department. Today it's much cheaper and much less riskier to compete by proxy means or economic/political isolation. War between nations is becoming more and more unlikely unless the US is heading it.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
what a lot of ppl dont know is that UAE was a part of a lot of wars. and they have modern equipmeant. UAE is a bit hush hush about those wars. but they have been busy the last 2 decades. so make sure to put that in your mind. they have modern equipment and modern experience. and in this day quality is more important than quantity.
i still cant be 100% sure who has better air force egypt or UAE but im just informing you of something you might be missing. so i presume UAE has a better air force now.
im not an expert in electronics but if you look at the UAE electronics and missiles they are way more advanced than egypt. they can easily detect Egyptians planes way before the Egyptians detects them. so if one UAE plane can detect 4 egyptian planes first and launch the missiles thats it they are all gone.
thats how i understand it. correct me if im wrong.

Bubblegum Crisis

Professional
Reactions
230 5 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Israel (Huge level military-industrial complex. Second nuclear strike capability - Air, submarine -)

Turkey (Huge level military-industrial complex. Soon - 20/25 years - completely independent)

GCC (KSA, UAE, Jordan, Qatar, others negligible)

Egypt

Last edited:

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey

Israel (Huge level military-industrial complex. Second nuclear strike capability - Air, submarine -)

Turkey (Huge level military-industrial complex. Soon – 20/25 years - completely independent)

GCC (KSA, UAE, Jordan, Qatar, others negligible)

Egypt

Mate, both Israel and Turkey has "Huge level military-industrial complex....however Israel's is matured....ours is developing in a dazzling speed but we are still ways beyond them....

Also technological wise there is huge gap between Israel and Turkey (a slowly closing gap)

Bubblegum Crisis

Professional
Reactions
230 5 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Mate, both Israel and Turkey has "Huge level military-industrial complex....however Israel's is matured....ours is developing in a dazzling speed but we are still ways beyond them....

Also technological wise there is huge gap between Israel and Turkey (a slowly closing gap)

But surely.

Israel does nothing totally alone, It is an illusion. They depend very strongly and tomorrow the United States. Technologically and financially. Example : Arrow inside, Merkava inside, Fighter airgraft, UAV inside, satellite communication and geolocation, Navy etc…

But you in 25, 30 years not by the grace of God. Inchallah !

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
what a lot of ppl dont know is that UAE was a part of a lot of wars. and they have modern equipmeant. UAE is a bit hush hush about those wars. but they have been busy the last 2 decades. so make sure to put that in your mind. they have modern equipment and modern experience. and in this day quality is more important than quantity.
i still cant be 100% sure who has better air force egypt or UAE but im just informing you of something you might be missing. so i presume UAE has a better air force now.
im not an expert in electronics but if you look at the UAE electronics and missiles they are way more advanced than egypt. they can easily detect Egyptians planes way before the Egyptians detects them. so if one UAE plane can detect 4 egyptian planes first and launch the missiles thats it they are all gone.
thats how i understand it. correct me if im wrong.
It doesnt matter in the end,i dont know what the problem is(they are all Arabs) UAE has no experience at all in combat situations.
Just make sure you are a unified force.