Which is the most powerful country in the middle east? | Page 4 | World Defense

Which is the most powerful country in the middle east?

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
It doesnt matter in the end,i dont know what the problem is(they are all Arabs) UAE has no experience at all in combat situations.
Just make sure you are a unified force.
who said there is a problem ?!! there is no problem at all. im telling you why i presume UAE has a better air force and explaining it in an example!
and as i said UAE was in many war zones in the last 2 decades! so they do have experience.
they have been in Afghanistan now for many years! bosnia, desert storm, libya, ISIS etc..
all im saying who ever has modern jets and electronics today has more power. of course im not talking about all of the army just air force & defense and the modern radars and electronics.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
who said there is a problem ?!! there is no problem at all. im telling you why i presume UAE has a better air force and explaining it in an example!
and as i said UAE was in many war zones in the last 2 decades! so they do have experience.
they have been in Afghanistan now for many years! bosnia, desert storm, libya, ISIS etc..
all im saying who ever has modern jets and electronics today has more power. of course im not talking about all of the army just air force & defense and the modern radars and electronics.
I dont know what your background is but having new toys(Fighterjets) doesnt men anything.
UAE in Afghanistan(when,proof?)Bosnia(when,proof?)
Just airforce,why are you so desperate to prove that the UAE is better the Egypt,just explain,is it that you dont count Egypt as Arabs or another reason,i dont get it?
Egypt= Arab and UAE =Arab,so why is it important to you that the UAE has a better Airforce,can you explain?

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
But surely.

Israel does nothing totally alone, It is an illusion. They depend very strongly and tomorrow the United States. Technologically and financially. Example : Arrow inside, Merkava inside, Fighter airgraft, UAV inside, satellite communication and geolocation, Navy etc…

But you in 25, 30 years not by the grace of God. Inchallah !

Mate, yes we say this stuff a lot...but let me give you an example....

Python-5 Python (missile) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

World's undisputed best WVR missile..made by Israelis.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I dont know what your background is but having new toys(Fighterjets) doesnt men anything.
Just airforce,why are you so desperate to prove that the UAE is better the Egypt,just explain,is it that you dont count Egypt as Arabs or another reason,i dont get it?
Egypt= Arab and UAE =Arab,so why is it important to you that the UAE has a better Airforce,can you explain?

Egypt has a powerful army no doubt but I think UAE air force is more advanced and the pilots are well trained than Egypt. In the end we all have one another back. It doesn't matter really beacuse of the new formation of the arab collation. It means that now we are interlinked. Discussions like who is better and who is not wont bear any fruits.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
are you dumb or a young 15 year old brat ?! this is a defense forum so ppl discuss such things here. im not taking sides or saying any nation is better im talking about technology and equipment! what the hell is wrong with your head ?! fool
the fact that you dont know UAE was in Bosnia and have been in Afghanistan for years until now is a proof that you dont know what you are talking about!
so chill

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
are you dumb or a young 15 year old brat ?! this is a defense forum so ppl discuss such things here. im not taking sides or saying any nation is better im talking about technology and equipment! what the hell is wrong with your head ?! fool
the fact that you dont know UAE was in Bosnia and have been in Afghanistan for years until now is a proof that you dont know what you are talking about!
so chill
I think your head has a couple of screws loose,i told you that having the best equipment doesnt mean that you are better in combat.
The Germans in WWII had the best equipment but the Russians won because of numbers,the same applies here.
The UAE has 79 F-16 block 60's,BVR alone wont cutt it,no AEW nothing against 400+ jetfighters of the Egyptian Airforce and you still insist on UAE having the better airforce.
So,who should we call the dumb 13 year old brat?
Never heard of being respectful,idiot?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Chill out guys.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I think your head has a couple of screws loose,i told you that having the best equipment doesnt mean that you are better in combat.
The Germans in WWII had the best equipment but the Russians won because of numbers,the same applies here.
The UAE has 79 F-16 block 60's,BVR alone wont cutt it,no AEW nothing against 400+ jetfighters of the Egyptian Airforce and you still insist on UAE having the better airforce.
So,who should we call the dumb 13 year old brat?
Never heard of being respectful,idiot?
well that proves that you are dumb cuz i said :

"im not an expert in electronics but if you look at the UAE electronics and missiles they are way more advanced than egypt. they can easily detect Egyptians planes way before the Egyptians detects them. so if one UAE plane can detect 4 egyptian planes first and launch the missiles thats it they are all gone.
thats how i understand it. correct me if im wrong."

and most importantly i said i presume

definition: to suppose to be true without proof.

so next time explain what you think is true or your point of view with facts without the drama!

Sinan

Reactions
226 2 0
Country
Turkey
well that proves that you are dumb cuz i said :

"im not an expert in electronics but if you look at the UAE electronics and missiles they are way more advanced than egypt. they can easily detect Egyptians planes way before the Egyptians detects them. so if one UAE plane can detect 4 egyptian planes first and launch the missiles thats it they are all gone.
thats how i understand it. correct me if im wrong."

and most importantly i said i presume

definition: to suppose to be true without proof.

so next time explain what you think is true or your point of view with facts without the drama!

Guys, just chillax. :)

Both of you got right points...

Israel downed many Syrian Jets without losing planes because it was technologically-wise superior....but it doesn't means that having the upper hand in technology will get you the battle...same as having superior numbers would win you the battle...

History has full of examples..Let's just state our mind and not get into pointless discussions.

Dan.BY

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
9 0 0
Country
Israel
I don't understand people who say that without US support Israel is nothing.. Israel passed 15 wars in 69 years of it's existens, Israel has more experience of war than any other country in the Middle East.. guss what, Israel in fact won all of these wars even when 13 countries wanted to destroy it together. They failed in every single time to do this and Israel Won All Of Them alone..

Today the secret technology of the IDF can let the IDF to bomb a damn nuclear weapon on any country with out the knowing that Israeli plane even was there. and this technology can beat again all countries together.. I don't blame you for not knowing the real power of the IDF but.. If I was the Instead of any other muslim's country president I wouldn't go so fast to mess with Israel.

Ejaz

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I don't understand people who say that without US support Israel is nothing.. Israel passed 15 wars in 69 years of it's existens, Israel has more experience of war than any other country in the Middle East.. guss what, Israel in fact won all of these wars even when 13 countries wanted to destroy it together. They failed in every single time to do this and Israel Won All Of Them alone..

Today the secret technology of the IDF can let the IDF to bomb a damn nuclear weapon on any country with out the knowing that Israeli plane even was there. and this technology can beat again all countries together.. I don't blame you for not knowing the real power of the IDF but.. If I was the Instead of any other muslim's country president I wouldn't go so fast to mess with Israel.

What is/are the secret tech of the IDF that no one knows of? Israel can be brought down on its knees if it was not for the big daddy US. You do realize that Israel is so small and surrounded by some Arab countries like Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia who have large armies and advanced weapons. Egypt air force can destroy Israel if it wants to. They have big armed forces. What are the 13 countries you are talking about? Israel did not won a single battle. Does Yom Kippur war ring any bell?

Arjun

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
India
What is/are the secret tech of the IDF that no one knows of? Israel can be brought down on its knees if it was not for the big daddy US. You do realize that Israel is so small and surrounded by some Arab countries like Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia who have large armies and advanced weapons. Egypt air force can destroy Israel if it wants to. They have big armed forces. What are the 13 countries you are talking about? Israel did not won a single battle. Does Yom Kippur war ring any bell?

Don't get ahead of yourself. India will support Israel and bomb the hell out of everyone.