Country
Saudi Arabia

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
i just saw the article in twitter that guy is literly talking out of his ass. man i think i should move to the US and become an analyst. il make a lot of money lol

on another note. have you guys been watching how the Egyptian media is going lunatic lately ?! specially after the war started. iv been quiet for a long time about egypt but the amount of crap and lies in their media is unreal.
its making me wonder if sisi is really behind the media or what the hell is happening ?!
the only media that is spreading lies are coming from iran, syria, south lebanon "hezbullah" and egypt!!
the first 3 are always together we understand that. nothing new! but suddenly you got Egyptian media spreading BS! thats new and i dont like it. cuz they are major media channels so if the government has anything to do with this or couldn't stop them then the hell with them! let egypt out of the coalition until they sort their shit out.
i mean this war is directly affecting egypt national security so why arnt they supporting their army ?! why are they attacking saudi or the coalition ?!
if houthis put their hands on bab almandab it will affect the business on suez canal!! they are spending billions on it and working 24/7 trying to finish it on time!

Of course its him, Sisi is very anti Islamist. His administration prefers Assad to prevail in Syria and Egyptian media considers Syria situation a fight against terrorism. His media has also spreading anti-Hamas propaganda for past 3 years blaming Hamas for attacks in Sinai. They also claimed Hamas runs prostitution rings in the tunnels and that Hamas sent fighters to Algeria. Egyptian media isn't that much into Yemen operation because Sisi considers it making terrorists stronger. Im surprised you just realized this.

There is some independent media in Egypt which takes logical and non hypocritical approach. But Sisi sees that all Arab nations should be stable and oppose Islamists. He doesn't share Saudi perspective of Iranian hegemony efforts in region.

Surprised no Iranians are mentioning this on their forums. Houthis were not prepared for this, so what they're doing is trying to secure ground in Yemen. And I'm hearing reports that they're on offensive in Taiz. So what they will do is continue to try going for Aden.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Of course its him, Sisi is very anti Islamist. His administration prefers Assad to prevail in Syria and Egyptian media considers Syria situation a fight against terrorism. His media has also spreading anti-Hamas propaganda for past 3 years blaming Hamas for attacks in Sinai. They also claimed Hamas runs prostitution rings in the tunnels and that Hamas sent fighters to Algeria. Egyptian media isn't that much into Yemen operation because Sisi considers it making terrorists stronger. Im surprised you just realized this.

There is some independent media in Egypt which takes logical and non hypocritical approach. But Sisi sees that all Arab nations should be stable and oppose Islamists. He doesn't share Saudi perspective of Iranian hegemony efforts in region.

Surprised no Iranians are mentioning this on their forums. Houthis were not prepared for this, so what they're doing is trying to secure ground in Yemen. And I'm hearing reports that they're on offensive in Taiz. So what they will do is continue to try going for Aden.

Aden falls to the people's committees and Taiz is under airstrikes since and most of it controlled by anti Houthi locals. The Houthis have lost it, they make a move we make ten moves.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Fierce clashes between Saudi and Yemen border patrol forces in bordering town, Haradh. Heavy artillery is reportedly used.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
That is true sir. Not sure if they are going for ground operation though? Maybe border clashes.

Conflicting reports, some say it's Houthi incursion attempt. Others claiming Saudi army is shelling hard and preparing to invade Saada. Some say they already invaded through a certain route. Some say nothing happened. But the first brigade moved near the border that is confirmed.

Recently strikes hit Houthi bases in Aden.

Fierce clashes between Saudi and Yemen border patrol forces in bordering town, Haradh. Heavy artillery is reportedly used.

Yemeni or Saudi town?

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Conflicting reports, some say it's Houthi incursion attempt. Others claiming Saudi army is shelling hard and preparing to invade Saada. Some say they already invaded through a certain route. Some say nothing happened. But the first brigade moved near the border that is confirmed.

Recently strikes hit Houthi bases in Aden.

CAESAR artillery and ASTROS II MLRS are on the show.

Saudi national guard might want to push the Houthis a little bit away from the border while the army go for ground operation from somewhere else. A little distraction I guess. We will have to wait and see.

Yemeni or Saudi town?

Yemeni town.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
There is a report that Oman mediated cease fire but Houthi's rejected pulling out of Yemeni provinces. And now there is UNSC meeting I believe for diplomatic solution but if it fails then Houthis may be sanctioned, and Ali Abdullah Saleh. Lot of people are speculating ground invasion in coming hours. If true, King Salman is going all the way. It's terrifying Iran.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
There is a report that Oman mediated cease fire but Houthi's rejected pulling out of Yemeni provinces. And now there is UNSC meeting I believe for diplomatic solution but if it fails then Houthis may be sanctioned, and Ali Abdullah Saleh. Lot of people are speculating ground invasion in coming hours. If true, King Salman is going all the way. It's terrifying Iran.

HellodÒ¿Ób Houthis and Saleh are already sanctioned. UN resolution 2216 under charter 7 means a military action. Oman cease fire proposal has been rejected by Saudi Arabia. Houthis have less than 24 hours to drop their weapons and withdraw from the capital. If they refused it means that they violated the UN 2216 resolution and all UN members are committed to take a military action against Houthis to enforce the resolution.

kana_marie

Reactions
45 0 0
Country
USA
the coalition has ended operation decisive storm after achieving its goals and started operation " renewal of hope "
the goals:
implement UNSC resolution 2216
protect all civilians
fight terrorism
continue all kind of humanitarian aide to the ppl of yemen.
fight all houthi and ali saleh groups on the ground. and prevent them from reorganizing or conducting any operations.
prevent the enemy of having weapons from outside of yemen

the operation will start tomorrow.
The name alone makes me feel happy and hopeful. I believe they'll do it and I believe their intentions are completely pure. Why have we not been naming operations this already? Imagine if Vietnam had been named "Operation renewal of hope". I love it!

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi marines going back after conducing an operation ''storm'' in Aden.

CDUG5NwUEAAW2OK.jpg:large