Yemen - Civil War | Page 49 | World Defense

Yemen - Civil War

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yeah,they are firing at it to be sure that noody is alive,but i really want to see/know how the jeep was hit first. “¡¡“

I can help you .¢-∞

Here is a video belongs to 2009 war with Houthis.
It's represent Houthis' jeep was trying to enter Saudi borders but the army dealt with it using 50 mm machine gun .0O\

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
677 14 0
Country
France
I can help you .¢-∞

Here is a video belongs to 2009 war with Houthis.
It's represent Houthis' jeep was trying to enter Saudi borders but the army dealt with it using 50 mm machine gun .0O\

Yeah that seems plausible,so it seems that they were hit by Saudi soldiers using 50mm. Thanks.
Any more videos ? :~_~:

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Rakan.SA maybe in Yemen slathering some Houthis.(:-) I haven't seen him for a while.

@|_5LT3BRE_| @Gasoline @Legend @BLACKEAGLE @Falcon29 @Ahmed JO @Gabriel92
LMAO I WISH HAHAHA
was a bit sick and recovering. was reading the comments but too sick and tried to reply. thank god i feel better now.
whats new guys ?
can someone tell our government to put 2 apache helicopters on board a ship, any kind of freaking ship even if its a fishing ship, and go towards adan ? 2 apache will do the job in aden. same thing across the whole costliness. i dont understand whats so hard about it ?! if they dont want to use warships get a freaking cargo ship.
we need some creativity for Allah's sake!!!!!

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,410 25 0
LMAO I WISH HAHAHA
was a bit sick and recovering. was reading the comments but too sick and tried to reply. thank god i feel better now.
whats new guys ?
can someone tell our government to put 2 apache helicopters on board a ship, any kind of freaking ship even if its a fishing ship, and go towards adan ? 2 apache will do the job in aden. same thing across the whole costliness. i dont understand whats so hard about it ?! if they dont want to use warships get a freaking cargo ship.

Apaches or any type of attack helicopter are prone to MANPAD in urban warfare. I don't think what you are asking for is a good idea. The situation in Yemen needs infantry fighting vehicles and other wheeled systems protected by Tanks supported by an air cover. That what it needs.

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Apaches or any type of attack helicopter are prone to MANPAD in urban warfare. I don't think what you are asking for is a good idea. The situation in Yemen needs infantry fighting vehicles and other wheeled systems protected by Tanks supported by an air cover. That what it needs.
i disagree.
1. they can shoot and scoot easily.
2. they can shoot hellfire from 8 km away. its a safe distance.
3. handpads of course are a threat but there are many ways to avoid getting hit by one in an apache.
4. if they come to support ground troops in the front line with hellfire missiles from far distance thats more than enough. they dont have to patrol the area 24/7. they just need to come drop hellfire at the exact locations when needed.
5. the apache is built to take a beating. if im not mistaken it can handle 23mm hits and it has chaff and flares and electronic warfare against missiles

they need only special forces in the ground guiding planes and apache to the target.
special forces that are well equipped and light to move fast.
you put a tank or an armed vhicle now in yemen it will be a sitting duck. i think there are 1000s of videos since 2001 until today that shows how easily those tanks are targeted in urban areas.

the new way is special forces equipped with modern weapons that move easily and fast and can send the target locastion for planes and apache's to drop a small or big bomb.

if you watch the old videos of Afghanistan and iraq with the new ones today you will see that clearly.
you can see how the syrian rebals the past few days are easily targeting asad rats in their tanks.
il post some nice videos in the syrian thread. great hits

@Gabriel92 you served in the army right ? what do you think ? or were you in other division from this kind of war ?

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
LMAO I WISH HAHAHA
whats new guys ?

I wish you a speed recovery my friend.

Im sure a lot of things are being done behind the scenes. We will have to wait and see how things went. The people committees and anti Houthis locals are advancing in the ground as we speak. I just read about Mareb and Ta'az. The Houthis are getting slaughtered.:---~

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Im sure a lot of things are being done behind the scenes. We will have to wait and see how things went. The people committees and anti Houthis locals are advancing in the ground as we speak. I just read about Mareb and Ta'az. The Houthis are getting slaughtered.:---~
hey what are you up to ? how about we grab some cameras ride a car and go to the south borders to capture some nice photos ? i need some adventure hahaha !-!

thanks brother

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
hey what are you up to ? how about we grab some cameras ride a car and go to the south borders to capture some nice photos ? i need some adventure hahaha !-!

thanks brother

Im all for it.!-!

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
677 14 0
Country
France
i disagree.
1. they can shoot and scoot easily.
2. they can shoot hellfire from 8 km away. its a safe distance.
3. handpads of course are a threat but there are many ways to avoid getting hit by one in an apache.
4. if they come to support ground troops in the front line with hellfire missiles from far distance thats more than enough. they dont have to patrol the area 24/7. they just need to come drop hellfire at the exact locations when needed.
5. the apache is built to take a beating. if im not mistaken it can handle 23mm hits and it has chaff and flares and electronic warfare against missiles

they need only special forces in the ground guiding planes and apache to the target.
special forces that are well equipped and light to move fast.
you put a tank or an armed vhicle now in yemen it will be a sitting duck. i think there are 1000s of videos since 2001 until today that shows how easily those tanks are targeted in urban areas.

the new way is special forces equipped with modern weapons that move easily and fast and can send the target locastion for planes and apache's to drop a small or big bomb.

if you watch the old videos of Afghanistan and iraq with the new ones today you will see that clearly.
you can see how the syrian rebals the past few days are easily targeting asad rats in their tanks.
il post some nice videos in the syrian thread. great hits

@Gabriel92 you served in the army right ? what do you think ? or were you in other division from this kind of war ?

I was in the cavalry,In Mali (for exemple) before the ground forces begun to fight,the special forces were fighting the terrorists with their helicopters (the special forces have their own helicopter fleet),then the cavalry equipped with light armored vehicle,and VABs,VBCIs,light 'tanks' (AMX10RC),with a big support of the air force and artillery,then fought and took the place of the special forces.
We saw that small forces,very mobile,with an excellent support can annihilate the enemy,with small casualties (9 french soldiers (8 in reality,one died in accident) against +1000 terrorists,so a ratio of 1 french soldier killed for +100 terrorists (1:+100) ) 300 were captured,many vehicles destroyed etc... and the rest have fled.
Though,the intervention came as a surprise to the terrorists,they didn't know that the French could fight against them,so they didn't have the time to prepare themselves.... While in Yemen,they probably have seen the deployment of Saudi soldiers at the borders,and prepare themselves (defense etc..) in case of ground operation.
Deploying tanks in Yemen,would be a wrong idea i guess.
(sorry for my bad english)

Last edited:

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I was in the cavalry,In Mali (for exemple) before the ground forces begun to fight,the special forces were fighting the terrorists with their helicopters (the special forces have their own helicopter fleet),then the cavalry equipped with light armored vehicle,and VABs,VBCIs,light 'tanks' (AMX10RC),with a big support of the air force and artillery,then fought and took the place of the special forces.
We saw that small forces,very mobile,with an excellent support can annihilate the enemy,with small casualties (9 french soldiers (8 in reality,one died in accident) against +1000 terrorists,so a ratio of 1 french soldier killed for +100 terrorists (1:+100) ) 300 were captured,many vehicles destroyed etc... and the rest have fled.
Though,the intervention came as a surprise to the terrorists,they didn't know that the French could fight against them,so they didn't have the time to prepare themselves.... While in Yemen,they probably have seen the deployment of Saudi soldiers at the borders,and prepare themselves (defense etc..) in case of ground operation.
Deploying tanks in Yemen,would be a wrong idea i guess.
(sorry for my bad english)
well understood.
i believe in highly equipped special forces that can move fast and are backed with helicopters and jets. they can be air dropped in any part of yemen or from the sea. tanks and heavy vehicles can come next.

another great plan is send a full special forces unit to each tribe with their equipment and light vehicles.

BLACKEAGLE

Reactions
1,989 10 0
Country
Jordan
CDD9etxUkAEMpfs.jpg