A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard | Page 13 | World Defense

A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
More and more evidence is pointing towards the pilot error . I just received an audio clip of a PIA pilot . He is pointing out step by step what they did wrong. Very sad indeed if it’s true .
Hold your horses and wait. Silence is the best approach otherwise if you are proven wrong then you would've been blaming a dead innocent man.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Could maybe there have been a hostage issue which caused this mess? Just saying
The flt data recorder and cockpit voice recorder were recovered intact, so either way, I will find out.

In the mean time, my view is that the 1st issue of this tragedy is that, the aircraft should have been grounded. Everything else that transpired from there, is secondary.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hold your horses and wait. Silence is the best approach otherwise if you are proven wrong then you would've been blaming a dead innocent man.
Not blaming, Slandering.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Not trying to offend anyone, but 99% of the time that a crash happens, they will find a way to blame the pilot
Not offended, you are absolutely right. He is always the most convenient scapegoat.

In this particular case, the social media trail has concluded, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the sole reason, for this tragedy is Pilot error.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Not offended, you are absolutely right. He is always the most convenient scapegoat.

In this particular case, the social media trail has concluded, beyond the shadow of a doubt, that the sole reason, for this tragedy is Pilot error.
We can't be having anyone question the safety of the system, they would never put passengers on a unsafe aircraft. Never.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
We can't be having anyone question the safety of the system, they would never put passengers on a unsafe aircraft. Never.

Hope you are being sarcastic. Number of airlines cut corners with disastrous results.

There used to be another terrible airline called Shaheen Air. It literally had a record of not departing before 4hrs each time it touched down at DXB. At DXB 4hrs is the max a scheduled airline used to get, after which chrgs were incurred.

Luckily it went bankrupt. Today nearly a dozen of its B737-200 are parked at KHI, with no one ready to buy that junk.

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Hope you are being sarcastic. Number of airlines cut corners with disastrous results.

There used to be another terrible airline called Shaheen Air. It literally had a record of not departing before 4hrs each time it touched down at DXB. At DXB 4hrs is the max a scheduled airline used to get, after which chrgs were incurred.

Luckily it went bankrupt. Today nearly a dozen of its B737-200 are parked at KHI, with no one ready to buy that junk.
That was sarcasm, lots of money involved in the airline industry

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

What a waste...

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
The flt data recorder and cockpit voice recorder were recovered intact, so either way, I will find out.

In the mean time, my view is that the 1st issue of this tragedy is that, the aircraft should have been grounded. Everything else that transpired from there, is secondary.
Yes, I like how the engineers had said that there were problems with the engines and all that was kinda brushed under the carpet.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
When I used to live in Karachi we had a customs uncle come over to see my uncle .... he used to tell us that MQM and PPP had an agreement to staff unnecessarily thousands of their workers on the payroll.... uneducated retards and criminals.... they wouldn’t even show up for work but would get paid on time.

jeya bhutto and Altaf bhai.... thousands of workers were set for life bcs unions wouldn’t let PIA fire them.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
When I used to live in Karachi we had a customs uncle come over to see my uncle .... he used to tell us that MQM and PPP had an agreement to staff unnecessarily thousands of their workers on the payroll.... uneducated retards and criminals.... they wouldn’t even show up for work but would get paid on time.

jeya bhutto and Altaf bhai.... thousands of workers were set for life bcs unions wouldn’t let PIA fire them.
If they dont pay in this world they will pay in the next. There is no escaping justice and this should be drilled into Pakistanis.

Start from KG and bring this up in every mosque prayer. This will scare people and behave. Just like how japan drills ethics into kids from age 3

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
EY3pR3DXYAA-UXF.png

Guys at Flightradar24 have done a great job.
They have decoded the aircraft transponder data.
It shows that at the time of first landing the aircraft speed was 220 knots.
The maximum permissible landing speed is up to 170 knots.
Ideal speed is below 145 knots.
Above 170 knots the aircraft may suffer structural damage.
Touching down at 220 knots caused the aircraft to scrape engines and bounce 3 times.

Why the pilot landed at such an incredibly high speed?
Was the speed indicator faulty?