A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard | Page 18 | World Defense

A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Khafee I heard from my relatives that there is no space in the city and now one must travel outside the city.

As disgusting as it sounds but unless you pay the grave diggers they actually level off the grave site and bury more people on top. This is a very common practice.

Going to a certain graveyards is dangerous. Drug dens and weapons sales happen in the dark. Not to mention addicts are found in abundance in and around graveyards .

my aunt went to visit her mom’s graveyard near Liyari somewhere and it was so unsafe that she actually left without seeing.
real sad in Karachi.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Khafee I heard from my relatives that there is no space in the city and now one must travel outside the city.

As disgusting as it sounds but unless you pay the grave diggers they actually level off the grave site and bury more people on top. This is a very common practice.

Going to a certain graveyards is dangerous. Drug dens and weapons sales happen in the dark. Not to mention addicts are found in abundance in and around graveyards .

my aunt went to visit her mom’s graveyard near Liyari somewhere and it was so unsafe that she actually left without seeing.
real sad in Karachi.
Karachi needs deep cleaning and strict punishments

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Karachi needs to be separated from Bhutto .... a new province
MQM, ANP, MMA, TLP, GDA what about them?

Best to appoint an administrator, and turn it into a Federal Administered Territory.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Khafee bro all these parties came and looted because of the administrative vacuum, corruption and outside influence on Karachi.

As a kid in Karachi we would ocasionally go to Hyderabad or Dadu..... the contrast was shocking for me.... the rural vs village divide was shocking .... but yet these village minded people were imposed on the totally different society of Karachi on the name of Bhutto.

Nothing short of a separate providence will solve the problem. Local problem local solutions. Larkana just needs money to feed Bhutto and they do it by stealing from Karachi.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Khafee bro all these parties came and looted because of the administrative vacuum, corruption and outside influence on Karachi.

As a kid in Karachi we would ocasionally go to Hyderabad or Dadu..... the contrast was shocking for me.... the rural vs village divide was shocking .... but yet these village minded people were imposed on the totally different society of Karachi on the name of Bhutto.

Nothing short of a separate providence will solve the problem. Local problem local solutions. Larkana just needs money to feed Bhutto and they do it by stealing from Karachi.
Upto the end of 80's we had a home in Clifton, like most of the well to do families of the UAE. We would go to Karachi for summers, and then Gen Zia died. shit hit the fan and PPP took over, ever since then it has been down hill.

PPP has been looting Sindh and Pakistan for decades, Including the following BS, BUT no one seems to care

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

Best to appoint an administrator, and turn it into a Federal Administered Territory.
That's the best choice otherwise if it becomes a province they will vote in a separatist party again and then we would have to be dealing with that. Let's not kid ourselves, the people there have a massive attitude problem too. Which needs to be checked and fixed with education/laws.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

You best be joking. Those parties came in because people voted for them and they had people support. That's fact and the bottom line, no other reason.

Just like how National Party came in and was destroyed in KPK. But the difference between KPK and Karachi/sindh is that the racist/separatist parties stayed and are still breathing.

Karachi should he federal territory and dealt with after it's been cleaned, clean. The capital of sindh shall me Keti bandar. A new port city.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Maaf kar day bhai interior Sindh ka sun kar tu khud Army ky ghuttny bhi kaap jaaty hain. Remember that Kidnap for ransom gang from scheme 33 and they find the mastermind is brother of Sindh interior minister???12 hours uss ky ghar ky bahar Rangers kharii rahii par andar nahi jaa sakiii as whole sindh govt was on phone with federal the same usual sindh card.Rangers khalli hath wapas aaii pakkarna tu dur ki baat uss ky ghar main enter tak nahi ho sakii

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Karachi needs to be separated from Bhutto .... a new province
I expect, every politician to be better aware of problems Pakistan is facing with, or else they should leave.
Having said that, Imran Khan is the most power full PM in Pakistan's history, if he's not interested than where do you suggest us to pin our hopes?

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I expect, every politician to be better aware of problems Pakistan is facing with, or else they should leave.
Having said that, Imran Khan is the most power full PM in Pakistan's history, if he's not interested than where do you suggest us to pin our hopes?

Please enlighten me when a minority prime minister who cannot walk with out the clutches of other parties, and who cannot even form provincial government without using dirtier than cow dung party, who Inherited the most bankrupt country , who is surrounded by Mafias and police / bureaucracy that was hand picked and appointed by the previous two rulers to make sure this government fails and where judiciary is as clean as a goat with severe diarrhea and you call him the most powerful PM?

I really thought I have heard all the bad words regarding this government but this tops it all.....

so you remember this guy who was supposed to die if he cut himself while shaving?

well he is not afraid of COVID I guess he thinks his money will save him like it did from the jail.

By the way I hope you know that he got another hair transplant.....
I guess this was the surgery he desperately needed ....

5C3CD997-46AB-4E2D-B4C9-BE53FC2133BC.png

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Please enlighten me when a minority prime minister who cannot walk with out the clutches of other parties, and who cannot even form provincial government without using dirtier than cow dung party, who Inherited the most bankrupt country , who is surrounded by Mafias and police / bureaucracy that was hand picked and appointed by the previous two rulers to make sure this government fails and where judiciary is as clean as a goat with severe diarrhea and you call him the most powerful PM?

I really thought I have heard all the bad words regarding this government but this tops it all.....

so you remember this guy who was supposed to die if he cut himself while shaving?

well he is not afraid of COVID I guess he thinks his money will save him like it did from the jail.

By the way I hope you know that he got another hair transplant.....
I guess this was the surgery he desperately needed ....

View attachment 13352

What is this picture all about, who are the people in it?

With regard to all you posted on what IK has been inherited with... public is not interested in all that and those claims are subjective, but you must agree that IK is in field for long enough, once Pakistan's 45PKR=1USD, and he was still protesting and selling him self as a better governor, on practical side, himself he failed to complete even one patch of road, hardly 50 KM. long.
In the end all discussion of who's guilty boils down to one sentence narrated by some poet 'kursi he tumhara janaza to nahi..... utar kiu nahi jatey'.
Eventually elections are coming in 3 years time and let's see, if he has skills to make people believe in him once more.

Last edited: