A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard | Page 19 | World Defense

A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
At least I am glad about one thing.... investigation reports are released now a days. At least I get to see and read too....

the only time I have flown in the last 30 years to Pakistan was on the PIA .... flight and crew was very helpful and excellent ....passengers on the other hand were like as if I was locked up with animals .... unbelievable scenes ... will share some other time . I am sitting in my backyard and it’s so hot at 32 degrees .

What is stopping this generous regime to make public reports on previous crashes?
Those crashes happened when PPP was in power!

On traveling with PIA... i say only ignorant fool trust to fly with PIA (excluding those who are forced).
I'm even surprised to learn that there exist some insurers who are willing to insure a/c maintained and operated by PIA, which is nothing but kith and kins of PPP members.

Last, please share the link of few reports you have recently read.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
You are certainly clueless and ill informed .

Yes he also has an option of building orange train dinosaurs by taking $3 billion commercial loan at interest rates of 5+percent and try to be a village idiot to create something which will require subsidy for as long as it runs and the subsidy will be more than half of Punjab’s net development budget!!!!!

Or he could create Nandi pur project that hasn’t produced electricity yet .....
Or rent the ship mounted power plant......

do you even read news paper to note that no he has instead invested in Hydel power with dams like Bhasha , Dasu and Momand dams which will double our water storage capacity , giveus close to 10000 MW cheap electricity and more land for irrigation and it’s for our future generation. Name one dam Tubbar made ? rather than installing coal and gas expensive plants he is doing the right way.

have you been to KP lately to see what development means ? My relatives-go on vacation and to visit Swat. My very close friend is from Swat . Yes he didn’t build highways but instead he invested in sehat insaaf health card and people are completely benefiting from it. Look at the law and order and judiciary reforms and you will be pleasantly surprised . Education system will soon leave Punjab far behind ....

punjab is a different beast . They are in such sorry state that they have three new genes inserted into their DNA: parchi gene ( no qualification or skills required for the government job), corruption gene ( pay and get Bail from judiciary even for the murder ) and Mian saanp gene (praise Mian sahab even though your brain and eyes show you the truth of what a corrupt and horrible family they are ).

I am not going to waste time with you. I know who you are . Please go support a Nawaz and be happy.

By the way the above picture is of Nawaz sharif after hair transplant surgery wnjoying little outing during COVId crisis.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
You are certainly clueless and ill informed .

Yes he also has an option of building orange train dinosaurs by taking $3 billion commercial loan at interest rates of 5+percent and try to be a village idiot to create something which will require subsidy for as long as it runs and the subsidy will be more than half of Punjab’s net development budget!!!!!

Or he could create Nandi pur project that hasn’t produced electricity yet .....
Or rent the ship mounted power plant......

do you even read news paper to note that no he has instead invested in Hydel power with dams like Bhasha , Dasu and Momand dams which will double our water storage capacity , giveus close to 10000 MW cheap electricity and more land for irrigation and it’s for our future generation. Name one dam Tubbar made ? rather than installing coal and gas expensive plants he is doing the right way.

have you been to KP lately to see what development means ? My relatives-go on vacation and to visit Swat. My very close friend is from Swat . Yes he didn’t build highways but instead he invested in sehat insaaf health card and people are completely benefiting from it. Look at the law and order and judiciary reforms and you will be pleasantly surprised . Education system will soon leave Punjab far behind ....

punjab is a different beast . They are in such sorry state that they have three new genes inserted into their DNA: parchi gene ( no qualification or skills required for the government job), corruption gene ( pay and get Bail from judiciary even for the murder ) and Mian saanp gene (praise Mian sahab even though your brain and eyes show you the truth of what a corrupt and horrible family they are ).

I am not going to waste time with you. I know who you are . Please go support a Nawaz and be happy.

By the way the above picture is of Nawaz sharif after hair transplant surgery wnjoying little outing during COVId crisis.

Mind you language and hell with Nawaz Sharif... and that's not the context.

Have you really read my post? if yes than take it sentence by sentence and address it accordingly.

Last but not least, don't forget to inform when that 50km patch of road is completed by the worst performing PM of Pakistan's history and the one who have nothing to state besides bitching about Nawaz Sharif.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
What is stopping this generous regime to make public reports on previous crashes?
Those crashes happened when PPP was in power!

On traveling with PIA... i say only ignorant fool trust to fly with PIA (excluding those who are forced).
I'm even surprised to learn that there exist some insurers who are willing to insure a/c maintained and operated by PIA, which is nothing but kith and kins of PPP members.

Last, please share the link of few reports you have recently read.

The only so called crisis that happened during the last two years was wheat and sugar and yes I absolutely have full reports of both crisis released as is after forensic review.

release old reports? Those reports written by this own goons with explicit purpose of just saying all is well . Inquiry done by the same judges appointed from tubbar family by the tubbar family? No thanks those worthless reports are not worth my reading time.....

but if it makes you happy at all.... IK has ordered real ease of all the previous reports ...

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Mind you language and hell with Nawaz Sharif... and that's not the context.

Have you really read my post? if yes than take it sentence by sentence and address it accordingly.

Yes I did. I am not wasting my time. You can go educate yourself from Google first.
Thanks and let’s move on.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes I did. I am not wasting my time. You can go educate yourself from Google first.
Thanks and let’s move on.

On google we have nothing besides songs written on Imran Khan, this is not the way to serve country.
You have wasted enough time bitching about Nawaz Sharif, but you are not willing to spend a minute explaining the good work done by Imran Khan! Suite your self, but don't expect that i will be limited to question any statement on a public forum.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
This is not my job..... it’s your job to educate yourself ... you are the one lacking information not me. No one is going to spoon feed you.
Here is a good start to learn :

This is PTI blog, daily grind of tweets vs. tweets. You must be highly educated from this Uni... !
Immediately, i see pictures of PPP finance minister, barging about COVID aid spending, which has been questioned by Chief justice of Pakistan.
While on ground we only see mismanagement, piles of trash in cities, jobless, cancellation /delays in previously awarded projects and BTW, COVID in Pakistan is also result of criminal mismanagement of regime.
BTW, any news on BRT?

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
If you choose to shut your eyes and only wanna see and hear tubbar’s achievements through borrowed loan (from which they got massive cuts) and agar khata hai to lagata bhi hai mantra then yes you guys are way ahead of PTI.

As for BTR it will be ready in two- three months . The cheapest mass transport project per km in Pakistan.
Building in a backward , crowded city like Peshawar have their own challenges ....not to mention repeated design changes to accommodate more and more areas.
Negligence for not planning it properly so yes they should investigate .

. By the way how is Lahore and Milton BRT working out.... how much subsidy it needs and how much loan you guys borrowed to build the projects that are running in massive losses and only because government pays for the operation it still runs.....

who is going to pay an utter disaster that orange train is going to be .... who is going to pay for that ? Tubbar sitting in England ???

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Peshawar truly is starting to look like a great international city not the dust and garbage central. All done in one PTI term.... it used to be known for suicide bombings.... now watch and enjoy :

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
Airbus team arrived in Pakistan on a special plane to take the FDR and CVR to France.
They will arrive in France on the 2nd if June and start extracting the data.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee,

Here is what I experienced a few days ago---and there is a question---.

Did the PILOT have his nose mask on for COVID---.

If so then he might have a loss of OXYGEN as well. It happened to me about a month ago---I was doing a job with a thick NOSE mask on---a job I have done for over 20 years---and this time I missed a lots of 'critical stuff'---.

I then realized that for the last few days prior to that I had been missing things that were routine---and while talking to my wife she mentioned---" be careful---you maybe oxygen starved "---.

The more I listen to the composure of the pilot and his voice---I am more concerned about OXYGEN starvation and possibly the pilot being very tired working 5 days continuously---.

I am recalling back my error---I wanted to ask the questions---it was at the back of my mind---but could not ask---did not ask---.

Spread the word around in the community please---thank you---.

This is a good video---.. Hear when the interviewee says the Pilot has composure---. No he possibly did not have composure---it was a lack of OXYGEN---he was hearing the Problem but the brain was not acting---.

Then there should have been panic in his voice---the lack of panic absolutely shows shows lack of oxygen---.

Talk to your buddies and update me---. This is an excellent video---.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Before the Royal college urgently changed their guidelines yesterday, we were required to wear N95 mask plus level 2 surgical mask on top , a face shield not to mention I wear glasses and on top safety goggles . I also have surgical loops that I need to wear under my shield.

serious concerns were raised about the air exchange and breathing problems for someone wearing such heavy face coverings.

I noticed too that I started to make mistakes. After wearing all this for about 10 mins I would start to do things that I don’t usually do..... I had to keep trying to focus again and again and repeat in my head as if I was trying to remember and hold on to my usual normal thought process. it’s defenietly hypoxia at work.

We are not allowed to walk outside the operatory unless we take all this and our surgical gowns off inside the operatory.

Stupid college realized that no human can work like this and today they eased the guidelines finally after a month of torture .