A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard | Page 20 | World Defense

A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
PIA ^(0 '_' 0)^

FB_IMG_1591007189707.jpg

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee,

Here is what I experienced a few days ago---and there is a question---.

Did the PILOT have his nose mask on for COVID---.

If so then he might have a loss of OXYGEN as well. It happened to me about a month ago---I was doing a job with a thick NOSE mask on---a job I have done for over 20 years---and this time I missed a lots of 'critical stuff'---.

I then realized that for the last few days prior to that I had been missing things that were routine---and while talking to my wife she mentioned---" be careful---you maybe oxygen starved "---.

The more I listen to the composure of the pilot and his voice---I am more concerned about OXYGEN starvation and possibly the pilot being very tired working 5 days continuously---.

I am recalling back my error---I wanted to ask the questions---it was at the back of my mind---but could not ask---did not ask---.

Spread the word around in the community please---thank you---.

This is a good video---.. Hear when the interviewee says the Pilot has composure---. No he possibly did not have composure---it was a lack of OXYGEN---he was hearing the Problem but the brain was not acting---.

Then there should have been panic in his voice---the lack of panic absolutely shows shows lack of oxygen---.

Talk to your buddies and update me---. This is an excellent video---.

Before the Royal college urgently changed their guidelines yesterday, we were required to wear N95 mask plus level 2 surgical mask on top , a face shield not to mention I wear glasses and on top safety goggles . I also have surgical loops that I need to wear under my shield.

serious concerns were raised about the air exchange and breathing problems for someone wearing such heavy face coverings.

I noticed too that I started to make mistakes. After wearing all this for about 10 mins I would start to do things that I don’t usually do..... I had to keep trying to focus again and again and repeat in my head as if I was trying to remember and hold on to my usual normal thought process. it’s defenietly hypoxia at work.

We are not allowed to walk outside the operatory unless we take all this and our surgical gowns off inside the operatory.

Stupid college realized that no human can work like this and today they eased the guidelines finally after a month of torture .
1591003030400.png

1591003093000.png

The CVR will hopefully clear a lot of things, like complacency and hypoxia, or instrument malfunctions.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
So far 84 deceased identified and handed over to relatives
Death of a loved one is always painful, but being identified via DNA / fingerprints etc just adds to the tragedy.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
It's about time, people should boycott PIA, and demand handover of control towers to PAF.

Hi,

In the US---the air controller is the ultimate boss when the pilot is flying out or coming in to land---unless there is an emergency and still the controller guides the pilot right to the end---.

Pakistani pilots have no fear of repurcussions or that of morality---.

Three accidents this years and all three pilots were " Hot dogging ".

Please view the video I posted of a pakistan pilot on the last page or so---.

He lifts cover over the arrogance of pakistani pilots---.

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
EZhaZOYWAAA_y-f-scaled.jpeg

EZhaQtnWsAIOcfj-600x400.jpeg

EZhadEZWsAApKrT-600x400.jpeg

Airbus releases pictures of opened up FDR and CVR
Data has been successfully downloaded and being analyzed.
All work will be completed within a week.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

In the US---the air controller is the ultimate boss when the pilot is flying out or coming in to land---unless there is an emergency and still the controller guides the pilot right to the end---.

Pakistani pilots have no fear of repurcussions or that of morality---.

Three accidents this years and all three pilots were " Hot dogging ".

Please view the video I posted of a pakistan pilot on the last page or so---.

He lifts cover over the arrogance of pakistani pilots---.

Dear MK, problems of PIA is all around, they use old aircrafts, they don't follow protocols, staff is appointed by unfair means, they are involved in drug smuggling a person like me would get sick, by eating their in flight meal.
If you go at checkin counter, that is a mess, immigration staff are thugs and as well appointed by unfair means.
Even the construction, and facilities of airports reflect corruption.
Therefore taking risk flying by PIA, suits only those seeking suicide.
We daily loose educated and experienced people, in road accidents, medical complications, but who cares!
Parents in Pakistan, pay through their noses, children work hard and eventually they become doctor, engineer, soldier, but than they are dead in road accident.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
One good thing is that all the previous crash reports will be released very soon.This is an excellent move and should have been done long time back. At least now reports get released and not put in the storage.