A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard | Page 21 | World Defense

A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
Airbus announced that decoding has been completed of all the data downloaded from PK8303 CVR and FDR.
All data in legible form now handed over to investigators for analysis.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Times of India article : Pakistan airforce trying to hide PIA investigation because one of the pilot union people said that PAF investigators are leading the charge ..

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Times of India article : Pakistan airforce trying to hide PIA investigation because one of the pilot union people said that PAF investigators are leading the charge ..
Can anything better be expteced from Toi?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan

They invent base less tales for the ignorant and biased heads.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
One good thing is that all the previous crash reports will be released very soon.This is an excellent move and should have been done long time back. At least now reports get released and not put in the storage.

No move is excellent, unless it is made and eventually helps.

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
Latest
EZz_0E0WkAUPde5.jpeg
Statement from Airbus.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
In other words pilot messed up... their plane was flying perfect .

Hi,

Yessir---. Obvious as daylight the moment the ATC / Pilot's conversations were released---.

Nothing magical happens on these aircrafts nowadays---other than poor maintenance---a newer aircraft whose design flaws have been hidden---captain not taking charge immediately---poor judgement on the part of the pilot---co-pilot not taking charge in case of air blue flight and this PK 8303 flight---.

PIA 8303 flight was a tragedy of errors---.

This whole conversation between pilot & ATC shows a certain mentality of our ethnic group---.

" I know that I have made a mistake---I don't want to admit to it---I am saying I have control---I am saying it will be fixed---it is a national ego---it is a national problem---too embarrassed to admit to a mistake when pointed out---ready to get suicidal if confronted---".

But in the back of my mind---the covid nose mask is still asking the lingering question of lack of oxygen---fasting---.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
What is worse if he was wearing N95 type mask and not Type2/3 surgical mask ....

N95 gives me an instant headache and I start to struggle breathing... hypoxia is definitely a possibility.

also I remember there was a plane crash near Islamabad. I think it was air blue during the storm . Copilot kept telling pilot of flight problems about the pilot told him something along the lines of shut up or something.... basically he didn’t want junior person to tell him what he was doing wrong.
.... and then the plane crashed

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
What is worse if he was wearing N95 type mask and not Type2/3 surgical mask ....

N95 gives me an instant headache and I start to struggle breathing... hypoxia is definitely a possibility.

also I remember there was a plane crash near Islamabad. I think it was air blue during the storm . Copilot kept telling pilot of flight problems about the pilot told him something along the lines of shut up or something.... basically he didn’t want junior person to tell him what he was doing wrong.
.... and then the plane crashed

Hi,

Please write more on this subject---. It seems to be the missing link that no one is considering---.

I have listened to the pilot's conversation multiple times and the slowness and casualness in his voice does not sound normal to me---.

Even in his moment of death---the pilot or the co pilot are somewhat " Lackadaisical "in their speech and reaction---.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hi,

Please write more on this subject---. It seems to be the missing link that no one is considering---.

I have listened to the pilot's conversation multiple times and the slowness and casualness in his voice does not sound normal to me---.

Even in his moment of death---the pilot or the co pilot are somewhat " Lackadaisical "in their speech and reaction---.
You are right, he does not sound normal. There is no urgency.