Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 127 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Sayad

Reactions
103 0 0
Country
Pakistan
^^^ I'm not a fan of that last paragraph that was a low blow and should be deleted. Armchair has shown how he feels about Pakistan and PA. There is no doubt that he wouldn't ever say ill about both if it were baseless.

PN is and will be a fishing fleet compared to IN. UNLESS and UNTIl it gets its new acquisitions. Even after then, there will be a long way to go before it can pose any real threat to india and IN. Right now all it can do is defense.

Same goes for PAF, it has limitations and can not go deep into india whereas india can target any corner of Pakistan it wants to. How they get there is a completely different argument but ignoring that capability is shooting oneself in the foot. They also have the numbers and technology to do so.

It is incredibly foolish to underestimate your opponent in any circumstances. When fighting an ant one must prepare like fighting an elephant.

Again you resorted to logical fallacies and brought his nationality into the argument. That's when you start losing credibility.

@Armchair I as a Pakistani apologize he probably meant well but worded it wrong.
@Armchair is our very beloved member, if you cannot argue/disclose anything that's your problem but please don't insult him. Again he has very soft corners for Pakistan. You are also our very own asset but sir I guess kuch zayada hogia

Tunamelt

Reactions
437 7 0
Country
Pakistan

Closer look at the F-35 Took it last year

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Thas is not a BISON
Look at the green on the tail....
Mig21atkalai-696x375.jpg

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
@Armchair is our very beloved member, if you cannot argue/disclose anything that's your problem but please don't insult him. Again he has very soft corners for Pakistan. You are also our very own asset but sir I guess kuch zayada hogia
We love and regard @Armchair bro keep posting what you think more power to you.