Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 134 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
I stand corrected if that is true. However, how do we know that? What info do we have. I'm going on the basis of knowledge and terminology he has consistently used which suggests he is a veteran.

Hi,

That is what I noticed when he started on the forum---but then he held back---. I realized that there was more to the picture than what showed in the frame---.

Maybe I was mistaken---but then you also came with the same conclusion---. Interesting---.

Last edited:

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Patience is a virtue which is found in few. I fail to understand that why every day people have to ask for an update like it a weather report.
When you run thread for years and nothing happens than people can't be blamed

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee sir is it confirm that we also getting growler version of J15.
Why do you want to buy J16 when J15 is better than it.
And you are also forgetting naval/ carrier ops associated with J15, beside the Russian issue.
@Zarvan
Can you ask why he is mentioning J11 D, won't it be a growler version of J15, already confirmed here. He is also confirming J16 variant as well. Thanks

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Hi,

That is what I noticed when he started on the forum---but then he held back---. I realized that there was more to the picture than what showed in the frame---.

Maybe I was mistaken---but then also came with the same conclusion---. Interesting---.

Sometimes its a father son team on a single account, or the son feeds of the father. @Tunamelt ??