Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 298 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
OoooOoOoOo 14th August this year hopefully would be amazing InshaAllah :) @Khafee get ready to get stuffed with mithai and members please keep in check your sugar intake since we are in no way responsible for any chance of type-2 diabetes
If what I suspect is going on ... then I don't think the presence of these platforms will get revealed until a conflict with India takes place.

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan
If what I suspect is going on ... then I don't think the presence of these platforms will get revealed until a conflict with India takes place.
We arent getting F-35s from US or S400 from Russia that we will keep it a secret , They are simply fighter jets and if we believe what Khafee is saying is right then Pakistan plans to procure them in large quantity , 15-20 total of these per year , Currently there are 10 J-15s, 8 J-10s and 6 JH7As ,Thats 24 jets, After 6 months there will be 10-15 more ,How on earth would PAF hide 35-40 jets and keep them ready for any misadventure from India, US satellites/intelligence most probably already knows about these jets ,So its kind of foolish to think that PAF will hide these procurements and allow India to dare cross Pakistan territory again

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
PM Imran Khan likely to visit Karachi on August 12: sources

Prime Minister Imran Khan is likely to visit Karachi on August 12 to get briefings on federal funded development projects and other issues faced by the city, ARY NEWS reported citing sources.
For all I want from PAF is to have an induction ceremony but I don't think it's going to happen in the current situation (rains and floods) because it will be a PR nightmare for Armed Forces and also for the Political Govt e.g. there was a trend on social media in the days of COVID that you can buy 10,000 ventilators against the price of 1x F-16.

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
And what do you suspect?
We arent getting F-35s from US or S400 from Russia that we will keep it a secret , They are simply fighter jets and if we believe what Khafee is saying is right then Pakistan plans to procure them in large quantity , 15-20 total of these per year , Currently there are 10 J-15s, 8 J-10s and 6 JH7As ,Thats 24 jets, After 6 months there will be 10-15 more ,How on earth would PAF hide 35-40 jets and keep them ready for any misadventure from India, US satellites/intelligence most probably already knows about these jets ,So its kind of foolish to think that PAF will hide these procurements and allow India to dare cross Pakistan territory again
plz elaborate sir.
your insight is valuable.
I suspect Pakistan doesn't want to reveal at the moment "the extent" it is going along with China to bring about a very big change in the next 3 to 5 years. These planes are perhaps part of many that are going to come as just one of the tools to enforce that change.

India will try to stop that change from happening and attempt to start something that won't end too well for them.
And that is perhaps when the presence of these planes might get revealed.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
The other possibility is that our friend Khafee is wrong and wherever he go this info is wrong or misleading. Just like his claim of F-16s a year ago and Su-35s. I think that is the elephant in the room...

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
The other possibility is that our friend Khafee is wrong and wherever he go this info is wrong or misleading. Just like his claim of F-16s a year ago and Su-35s. I think that is the elephant in the room...
and maybe u r too childish and want a candy every 2 minutes
monkey in the room

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
The Su-35 issue was clarified, read the last post, in the closed thread.

As to the rest, you have been fishing for intel lately, and now this bait. Believe what you want to, but like others before you, who howled and cried on every thread, you will meet the same fate.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
what Khafee reported was that Paf is interested in the SU-35 and talks are being held, he never said that agreement has been signed. Plus khafee is not the decision maker, is Mush era PAF decided to buy F-16 but then backed off due to earthquake.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I suspect Pakistan doesn't want to reveal at the moment "the extent" it is going along with China to bring about a very big change in the next 3 to 5 years. These planes are perhaps part of many that are going to come as just one of the tools to enforce that change.

India will try to stop that change from happening and attempt to start something that won't end too well for them.
And that is perhaps when the presence of these planes might get revealed.
Exactly this is what I am feeling.

This is in the short term, Really outrageously Surprising and Amazing, Pak-China relations have crossed the status of Finance for the time being, Chota/Bara Bhai, Baqi Hisab Kitab chalta rahega.

Maybe, China could possibly Arm Pakistan to the teeth only to piss off India and bring it back to its limits.

What price this development comes with, No Idea.

The $1Bn China gave for KSA, That is the turning point of politics officially.

I hope Pak plays wisely without breaking off with all time allys (GCC), No matter what, Always supportive. We can’t expect everyone to work for our betterment, We can just ask them for “MOST”, Not “All”

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Exactly this is what I am feeling.

This is in the short term, Really outrageously Surprising and Amazing, Pak-China relations have crossed the status of Finance for the time being, Chota/Bara Bhai, Baqi Hisab Kitab chalta rahega.

Maybe, China could possibly Arm Pakistan to the teeth only to piss off India and bring it back to its limits.

What price this development comes with, No Idea.

The $1Bn China gave for KSA, That is the turning point of politics officially.

I hope Pak plays wisely without breaking off with all time allys (GCC), No matter what, Always supportive. We can’t expect everyone to work for our betterment, We can just ask them for “MOST”, Not “All”
Pak-KSA & Pak-UAE ties are too deep and too strong.
It will survive this momentary resentment amongst brothers.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Pak-KSA & Pak-UAE ties are too deep and too strong.
It will survive this momentary rancor amongst brothers.
Besides, KSA knows, Apart from Business, India hates KSA and GCC to the core, And Modi has helped us in strengthening our ties with GCC, His extremist ideology, The truth of his belief, Has come out, Which is totally Anti Islam and Arabs as well as Pak.

GCC also knows that Pak can never be lost. I must give it to our Awam, Who care for KSA from heart thanks to the Two Holy Cities.