Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 299 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
What I am still curious about,
What was the sudden reason that China went offensive on Ladakh against India ?

There could be multiple possibilities :

- India was planning some mischief, On multiple fronts (Kashmir, Arabian Sea, LAC-Pak), Intel recieved, China went forward with a devised plan.

- Feb 27, Pak-China possible collaboration in planning for the long term ? That might explain a lot, And I mean a Lot, The downing of IAF jets and India retreating back to movies and fake awards. This proved India’s actual capability and worth

- Something India did or was about to do in Kashmir, To which China jumped in.

- Something to do with possible India-Iran / India-USA, ANI PAK Collaboration? Explainable as China got hold of Iran with this massive investment pact This checkmating India.

- One last possibility is the pandemic And World/Indian economy downfall. China which is recovering steadily and has a very high potential still for exports, Can sustain, Can try to show the aggressive posture to the world while USA keeps declining due to inflation and Withdrawals from various parts of the world, China going for the throne, Starting by playing Bully game with India.

This is all I can think of
Catalyst was Hinduvta Bhakts had started barking about capturing Azad Kashmir & Gilgit-Baltistan hence threatening CPEC. - chief beingAmit Shah.China's move in Gulwan valley in turn threatens to close Daulat Beg Oldie road that is the only lifeline to Indian troops in Siachen. SO this is a game of chess being played. Now who has the next 5 moves already thought out? that is to be seen.

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
And y won't the US intelligence apparatus inform the indians about these developments when both t hand-in-glove as far as diplomatic & defence relations b/w the 2 r concerned.
I suspect Pakistan doesn't want to reveal at the moment "the extent" it is going along with China to bring about a very big change in the next 3 to 5 years. These planes are perhaps part of many that are going to come as just one of the tools to enforce that change.

India will try to stop that change from happening and attempt to start something that won't end too well for them.
And that is perhaps when the presence of these planes might get revealed.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
And y won't the US intelligence apparatus inform the indians about these developments when both t hand-in-glove as far as diplomatic & defence relations b/w the 2 r concerned.
Let them ... We can always claim that these are PLAAF jets visiting a friendly country and offering protection to Chinese investments in CPEC.

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
No no no... That's just not how it works....
@Khafee plz chip in now it's not that simple is it?
Nothing ever is....especially in politics

Doesn't need to be more than a plausible narrative. We don't need to convince them, just to make it difficult for them to prove us wrong. That will take time. That would have served our purpose. We did the same with our nuclear program. Kept our narrative of "technology for peaceful purposes" plausible for almost 19 years.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Doesn't need to be more than a plausible narrative. We don't need to convince them, just to make it difficult for them to prove us wrong. That will take time. That would have served our purpose. We did the same with our nuclear program. Kept our narrative of "technology for peaceful purposes" plausible for almost 19 years.
So unveiling everything at the time of liberation? Thats a very proven psychological warfare tactic. The men are afraid when then enemy says they have a new weapon.

AliYusuf

Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Would a combo of J-15 and J-7 be a good spearhead for an aerial blitzkrieg? Followed by Jeffs and mirages. @AliYusuf @Scorpio @Mingle

To not derail the topic, plz keep your suggestion heavily based on J-15
I think the J-15 will cause the enemy to rethink its tactical planning.
Reduced RCS + powerful AESA radar + PL-15 will be successful in subduing the enemy enough to quit early.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I think the J-15 will cause the enemy to rethink its tactical planning.
Reduced RCS + powerful AESA radar + PL-15 will be successful in subduing the enemy enough to quit early.
But it has to be used to it's full extent before the effects are worn off. On the enemies mind

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Exactly this is what I am feeling.

This is in the short term, Really outrageously Surprising and Amazing, Pak-China relations have crossed the status of Finance for the time being, Chota/Bara Bhai, Baqi Hisab Kitab chalta rahega.

Maybe, China could possibly Arm Pakistan to the teeth only to piss off India and bring it back to its limits.

What price this development comes with, No Idea.

The $1Bn China gave for KSA, That is the turning point of politics officially.

I hope Pak plays wisely without breaking off with all time allys (GCC), No matter what, Always supportive. We can’t expect everyone to work for our betterment, We can just ask them for “MOST”, Not “All”
I agree but I would like you to read up on the soviet and Chinese relationship. Especially under Mao and stalin. Let's just hope Pakistan doesnt take the role of China and china doesnt take the role of Soviet Russia. In this relationship

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I agree but I would like you to read up on the soviet and Chinese relationship. Especially under Mao and stalin. Let's just hope Pakistan doesnt take the role of China and china doesnt take the role of Soviet Russia. In this relationship
This is why I suggest not break off with GCC or USA 😊😊

Ziaulislam

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
60 0 0
Country
Pakistan
For all I want from PAF is to have an induction ceremony but I don't think it's going to happen in the current situation (rains and floods) because it will be a PR nightmare for Armed Forces and also for the Political Govt e.g. there was a trend on social media in the days of COVID that you can buy 10,000 ventilators against the price of 1x F-16.
A better trend would be that u cany by 1000 ventilators for 1 parado or land crusier