Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 301 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Intelligence Agencies know about each other's secrets but it doesn't always mean they can do anything about it. They may have knowledge of these, they can try to sabotage these acquisitions but can they succeed, not always and not likely!
They surely know, but they are not going to act like silly kids on this thread, and go running around howling.

Whatever they will do, they will do it quietly, by having someone else pull the trigger.

Nonetheless, the good thing is, with incidents like these, you get to see a members maturity level.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
They surely know, but they are not going to act like silly kids on this thread, and go running around howling.

Whatever they will do, they will do it quietly, by having someone else pull the trigger.

Nonetheless, the good thing is, with incidents like these, you get to see a members maturity level.
By someone else pull the trigger like when Taliban attacked PAF Base Minhas and destroyed one AWACS while damaging the other two.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
By someone else pull the trigger like when Taliban attacked PAF Base Minhas and destroyed one AWACS while damaging the other two.
When you mention Taliban, always clarify WHICH Taliban. Since AFT (Afgh Taliban) are pro-Pak, and the rest are monkeys for hire.

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
When you mention Taliban, always clarify WHICH Taliban. Since AFT (Afgh Taliban) are pro-Pak, and the rest are monkeys for hire.
I'm very much looking forward to how the Afghan peace process plays out. China striking a multibillion dollar CPEC like deal with Iran secures that front. China would pressurize them to kick Indians to the curb if they want Chinese billions to prop up their sinking economy. This should wind down the likes of Kulbhushan types from running operations and aiding BLA types of miscreants.

Hopefully Afghan Taliban can form govt in Afghanistan...and some sort of economic development/Belt and Road initiative can be started there...
...placing both these countries in pro China and therefore not anti Pak positions...thus securing Pak's western border...and really taking the steam out of TTP, BLA, and the likes.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I'm very much looking forward to how the Afghan peace process plays out. China striking a multibillion dollar CPEC like deal with Iran secures that front. China would pressurize them to kick Indians to the curb if they want Chinese billions to prop up their sinking economy. This should wind down the likes of Kulbhushan types from running operations and aiding BLA types of miscreants.

Hopefully Afghan Taliban can form govt in Afghanistan...and some sort of economic development/Belt and Road initiative can be started there...
...placing both these countries in pro China and therefore not anti Pak positions...thus securing Pak's western border...and really taking the steam out of TTP, BLA, and the likes.
wrong thread

Muhammad Omar

Reactions
595 17 0
Country
Pakistan
OK so I know I know this is a huge off topic thing in this thread but Chinese President is visiting Pakistan next month so just connecting the dots here September 2020 might be the time of the surprise to our neighbours maybe 😬😬

images (5).jpeg

Chinese President likely to visit Pakistan next month

According to sources, Chinese President Xi Jinping is likely to visit Pakistan next month.
Sources said that the Chinese President will pay a high-level visit to Pakistan. Important issues including CPEC will be discussed during the visit.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Intelligence Agencies know about each other's secrets but it doesn't always mean they can do anything about it. They may have knowledge of these, they can try to sabotage these acquisitions but can they succeed, not always and not likely!
Who said always?
And who said they sabotage always?

I am talking about this case, here the accusation of Chinese jets.
Everybody is talking about this matter and intel agencies know nothing as it happening or not?

A wise person should first understand then quote and reply.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Are you sure RAW, Mossad and CIA has no clew of this accusation, it this happening or not?

Of course, whatever they do is secretly. I am talking about "knowledge" of a accusation, not about anything else.

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Who said always?
And who said they sabotage always?
I didn't imply that they always know each other's secrets and already said that "they can try to sabotage these acquisitions but can they succeed, not always and not likely! "

I am talking about this case, here the accusation of Chinese jets.
They may know about these acquisitions (i personally feel that they have a very strong intelligence and already in knowledge of whats happening).

A wise person should first understand then quote and reply.
i did try to understand and then replied, so i rest my case.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
You are right Sir, ttp terrorist are the mostly selling drugs and illegal arms before 911. But after that they got handsome amount from CIA, Mossad and RAW for terrorism in Pakistan and spreading hate against the true Jihadi and pro muslim organisation Afghan Taliban. Afghan Taliban said denied any links with this ttp terrorist several times. But the monkey media is hiding every true.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Are you sure RAW, Mossad and CIA has no clew of this accusation, it this happening or not?
I think I made it very clear when I said this:

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
rumors on twitter and elsewhere of reveal of a fighter plane on visit of Chinese President next month besides other important matters.

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan
rumors on twitter and elsewhere of reveal of a fighter plane on visit of Chinese President next month besides other important matters.
Why would we reveal our fighter jets on Chinese President arrival , Its not like he is gifting us , We bought those , Either they will be revealed on 14 Aug or they wont , Dont make sense to delay them for so long , Ab to Rafael k paint bhi kharab hona shuru hogye hain :p