Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 300 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
For all I want from PAF is to have an induction ceremony but I don't think it's going to happen in the current situation (rains and floods) because it will be a PR nightmare for Armed Forces and also for the Political Govt e.g. there was a trend on social media in the days of COVID that you can buy 10,000 ventilators against the price of 1x F-16.
Those receiving foreiGn funding from Anti Pak elements must first donate ventilators before puking off their puny minds on the Social Media

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Doesn't need to be more than a plausible narrative. We don't need to convince them, just to make it difficult for them to prove us wrong. That will take time. That would have served our purpose. We did the same with our nuclear program. Kept our narrative of "technology for peaceful purposes" plausible for almost 19 years.
Well that was when the entire state apparatus of US was paralyzed by one stroke of pen from the POTUS!
Apparently, rite now we're being squeezed from all sides & the media narrative is shaped by the West do that won't really b a walk in the park to easily convince them.... Rather v might get cornered thru some sort of fresh sanctions amidst the extreme financial crunch which is putting multiple sectors in dires straits in Pakistan.... Be it electricity, agriculture, infrastructure....
I'm hopeful & optimistic but ground realities r making me sad 😔

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
I suspect Pak is planning a surprise for India so no direct announcements even for the VT-4 which have been acknowledged by so many. "appear weak when you are strong" - Sun Tzu
Members on this forum know but RAW, Mossad and most importantly CIA are clueless.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Members on this forum know but RAW, Mossad and most importantly CIA are clueless.
All THREE told you that? IF so, then it is best they shut down, and go sell popcorn.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee I am depressed.
Once you migrate from that prop flying dinosaur, you will be OK IA. The acceleration of a jet has it's own thrills. Especially when you do barrel rolls or 90degree take offs, the looks of civi pilots burning is PRICELESS :xD:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Well that was when the entire state apparatus of US was paralyzed by one stroke of pen from the POTUS!
Apparently, rite now we're being squeezed from all sides & the media narrative is shaped by the West do that won't really b a walk in the park to easily convince them.... Rather v might get cornered thru some sort of fresh sanctions amidst the extreme financial crunch which is putting multiple sectors in dires straits in Pakistan.... Be it electricity, agriculture, infrastructure....
I'm hopeful & optimistic but ground realities r making me sad 😔
IA ground realities will also take a U Turn, have faith in the Almighty!

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
All THREE told you that? IF so, then it is best they shut down and go sell popcorn.
All of these 3 sell popcorn?
or their officials just sit on computer and eat popcorn?

When logic fails then moderation comes!

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
The 911 Job,
Every Agency knows about it most probably, The inside job thing, Yet the public doesn’t know. Thousands of examples.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
The 911 Job,
Every Agency knows about it most probably, The inside job thing, Yet the public doesn’t know. Thousands of examples.
Everybody knows loopholes in that film.

Drums are being beaten and top agencies are sleeping for a surprise. Should I really believe that?

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
All of these 3 sell popcorn?
or their officials just sit on computer and eat popcorn?

When logic fails then moderation comes!
Intelligence Agencies know about each other's secrets but it doesn't always mean they can do anything about it. They may have knowledge of these, they can try to sabotage these acquisitions but can they succeed, not always and not likely!

Last edited: