Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 304 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
what is the connection of SMQs raning with IK and then with ceremony?
something is missing here
SMQ's statement definitely irked KSA and Imran Khan is likely going for damage control, so that's why if the ceremony is being held then it can very well be without Imran Khan but President or CJCSC are here and they may attend.

Last edited:

Ghessan

Reactions
242 7 0
Country
Pakistan
COAS leaving for KSA on 16th August, more diverted towards other issue big at hand.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
yes thanks to our stupid politicians and SMQ's jugadbaazi
Making SMQ the FM was a big mistake. From day one all the signs of an imminent catastrophe were there, including his antics during MBS's visit, but as usual, complacency by the state insured that the catastrophe happened.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
Making SMQ the FM was a big mistake. From day one all the signs of an imminent catastrophe were there, including his antics during MBS's visit, but as usual, complacency by the state insured that the catastrophe happened.
I dont think that SmQ has spoken without permission of higher authorities who make such decision to speak so loudly against a friendly country.This statement is given after a thorough consultations among civilian and military circles and smq cant indepently do it alone in my humble opinion.This is a state policy or stand on a particular point.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
there is something else at play , it doesnt seem to be statement/kashmir/money issue. do you have any idea about it ?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I dont think that SmQ has spoken without permission of higher authorities who make such decision to speak so loudly against a friendly country.This statement is given after a thorough consultations among civilian and military circles and smq cant indepently do it alone in my humble opinion.This is a state policy or stand on a particular point.
Sir, Please allow me to disagree. I dont think the rest of the decision makers also have an agenda, to isolate Pakistan, from one of the truest friend, who has stood by in thick and thin.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
And to brother @Khafee , I think I’m writing too many off topic post here, lease feel free to remove them or move onto relevant thread. Since the topic is J15 please share some Tid bid. Past few days haven’t been too great for me but still Alhamdulillah.
J15's have arrestor hooks :)