Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 46 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Actually if you look at background of this , its just some modification of F7 jet. thay even use blueprints of sabre project in it. Intial concept was have light weight fighter for poor countries which even cant afford thundar and when elevates its find suitable for training
My point is that, Pakistan air force already have enough of f7 , thay never going to have similar thing of f7. (Its my point of view based on some logic and background)

PAF has already stated they are looking for LIFT. Wish people would comment with at least some basic research. What is open to debate is what that LIFT will be.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Actually if you look at background of this , its just some modification of F7 jet. thay even use blueprints of sabre project in it. Intial concept was have light weight fighter for poor countries which even cant afford thundar and when elevates its find suitable for training
My point is that, Pakistan air force already have enough of f7 , thay never going to have similar thing of f7. (Its my point of view based on some logic and background)
Bro, the F7 is a very good point AD fighter, but a very unforgiving a/c. Having a new LIFT platform would greatly help across the board.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Bro, the F7 is a very good point AD fighter, but a very unforgiving a/c. Having a new LIFT platform would greatly help across the board.
Yes thay already evaluated L 15 (JL 10) and Alenia Aermacchi M-346 multiple tims, both are copies of yak 130 in actual, but due to some limitations in them as per PAF and most important there cost, thay hold that plan in public (internal may be still working on it) in favour of JF17B for now.
point @Khafee. Is used as OCU alreay using F7p for this role (thay already have them in very good numbers) why they precure similar think with few cosmetic improvements, instead thay are going for J15 then twin engine will give edge to move trained pilots on J15

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Yes thay already evaluated L 15 (JL 10) and Alenia Aermacchi M-346 multiple tims, both are copies of yak 130 in actual, but due to some limitations in them as per PAF and most important there cost, thay hold that plan in public (internal may be still working on it) in favour of JF17B for now.
point @Khafee. Is used as OCU alreay using F7p for this role (thay already have them in very good numbers) why they precure similar think with few cosmetic improvements, instead thay are going for J15 then twin engine will give edge to move trained pilots on J15
When I said F7 is unforgiving - I meant mistakes by students can be costly. Hence why the LIFT evaluations.

Syed Hammad Ahmed

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
30 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I would want them in Anti Ship Roles and be integerated with ZDKs (AWACs for Sea), ATR 72s and P3Cs (MPAs) and Ships. Would love to have them long Range AESA for Anti Ship Role with carrying 4 YJ 12s each

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I would want them in Anti Ship Roles and be integerated with ZDKs (AWACs for Sea), ATR 72s and P3Cs (MPAs) and Ships. Would love to have them long Range AESA for Anti Ship Role with carrying 4 YJ 12s each
JF-17 is already integrated with both Erieye and ZDK-03, so IA the same for J15's

Aadi

Reactions
117 2 0
Country
Pakistan
CX-1 is going to b the single biggest neutralizer of the likes of modi in Indian defense establishment who've been going mad over supersonic brahmos with 56 inch ki chaati!
Saare south n western Asia mein thandd pai jaegi ????
do we have cx-1?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I thought PAF didn't like the ZDKs much. I could be wrong and that could just be a rumor.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Pak will get in good numbers IA. CSF Morocco got 25 blk 72 with 3.7 billion that all whole package. Since it's standard and blk 70 Behrain bought 16 with 1.2 blk 70V that's should be our deal I mean 1.2 - 1.5 billion for 18 blk 70 V as @Khafee mentioned our jets would be blk 70 GE engines IA. 4-5 billion PAF should get 60 - 65 blk 70 V let's hope for good
That would be a huge boost. I just hope we get the J-15 in good numbers too. Not just 12-15. Somthing like 40-50 would be a great idea.

(Post relocated).

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
CX-1 missile in PN ??? Bhai @Khafee kahin yehi missile tu nahi thaa jis ko laykar PN waly bht excited thy aur test honay wala thaa but due to corona saab aagy peechy.ho sakyy tu confirm kara lu sunna hai its test delayed till end of year
CX-1 is going to b the single biggest neutralizer of the likes of modi in Indian defense establishment who've been going mad over supersonic brahmos with 56 inch ki chaati!
Saare south n western Asia mein thandd pai jaegi ????

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
CX-1 missile in PN ??? Bhai @Khafee kahin yehi missile tu nahi thaa jis ko laykar PN waly bht excited thy aur test honay wala thaa but due to corona saab aagy peechy.ho sakyy tu confirm kara lu sunna hai its test delayed till end of year
When you buy a bullet from the store, sometimes the brand name is good enough ;)