Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 327 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA

|0|

Alright, which of you guys made this video?
These kinds of videos are dime a dozen...kids read stuff here and on other forums...and put together a cheap, sensational, Indian style("Pak ki napak saajish") videos(like in this case "Bharat apnay hosh o hawas kho baitha").

What we need is a professional channel like Covert Cabal or Matsimus...except South Asia focused. These channels analyze weapons, tactics, and strategies objectively...rather than adding sensational crap. Quwa should branch out in to creating his YouTube channel.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
These kinds of videos are dime a dozen...kids read stuff here and on other forums...and put together a cheap, sensational, Indian style("Pak ki napak saajish") videos(like in this case "Bharat apnay hosh o hawas kho baitha").

What we need is a professional channel like Covert Cabal or Matsimus...except South Asia focused. These channels analyze weapons, tactics, and strategies objectively...rather than adding sensational crap. Quwa should branch out in to creating his YouTube channel.
Outgoing admiral hinted at SSBN / SLBM ‘∞‘

Mechanic

Reactions
308 2 0
Country
Pakistan

Pakistan Defence Analysis is a good channel

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Hahah why ,,, Its a good channel.Nice editing , no click bait , no music , just a 8-10 min video , giving updates on any news related to defence
I think I have already said, what had to be said. Have a nice day!

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Outgoing admiral hinted at SSBN / SLBM ‘∞‘
I've been keeping mental notes of sorts...all of which piece together the puzzle of PN's SSBN(s). Going in chronological order(as I came across it)...
1) 4 of the 8 submarines were to be built at KSEW...and the order of these 8 subs included ToT.
2) Rafi(from "elsewhere") mentioned that a miniaturized nuclear reactor is being worked on.
3) Ababeel MIRV ballistic missile was revealed.
4) Khafee dropped hints of SSBN in the works.
5) PN Chief mentioned a ballistic missile that can be launched from ships.

1 & 2 are crucial to be able to build an SSBN. 4 is further confirmation of what 1&2 were pointing to. 3 & 5 are hints towards SLBM IMO...
...launching a ballistic missile from seaborne assets is a whole different ball game as compared to launching it from land...5 could be the basis of what will eventually become an SLBM. 3 is crucial to be able to hit multiple targets with one missile...and ensures that even in presence of ABM systems at least some warheads will still get through.

All that remains to be seen(or hinted at) is an ICBM capability(or development of it). This would ensure that the subs can be literally anywhere in the world and still be able to strike their targets...putting them truly out of reach of IN(literal needle in a haystack)...regardless of how massive and superior IN becomes. If Pak can develop(with or without Chinese help
...whichever the case may be) a sub, MIRV, miniaturized nuclear reactor, etc...then developing an ICBM shouldn't be too hard.

I was thinking of creating a separate thread based on all of this above...but then I decided against it since it's just speculation still. My guess is that for PN...operational SSBN(s) would be 2030s at the earliest(very optimistic)...but for sure by 2040s.

@Caprxl @AliYusuf @Mingle @Counter-Errorist @Zulu
@Pakhtoon yum @ali razza
Feel free to add any news related to this that I may have missed out on.

@Khafee feel free to drop some more cookie crumbs *he unsuccessfully tries to fish for info* ~^~

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I was thinking of creating a separate thread based on all of this above...but then I decided against it since it's just speculation still.
No speculation, go ahead open one.
My guess is that for PN...operational SSBN(s) would be 2030s at the earliest(very optimistic)...but for sure by 2040s.
Much sooner than you think