Afghanistan current affairs, news, discussion and update | Page 13 | World Defense

Afghanistan current affairs, news, discussion and update

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
just ugly stuff

In war things happen I can share 💯s of US military pics and videos shooting innocent civilians both Afghanistan and Iraq Australian British this Propaganda campaign run by Ghani, India and Pakistani turds like PTM and Saathi Condom gang run by Hussain Haqqani is failing to win opinions around the Globe all regional players and big powers agree on political soultion by giving legitimacy to Talibans sooner or later Ghani has to quit to move farward

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
In war things happen I can share 💯s of US military pics and videos shooting innocent civilians both Afghanistan and Iraq Australian British this Propaganda campaign run by Ghani, India and Pakistani turds like PTM and Saathi Condom gang run by Hussain Haqqani is failing to win opinions around the Globe all regional players and big powers agree on political soultion by giving legitimacy to Talibans sooner or later Ghani has to quit to move farward
I wasn't going to comment on this post, but as I have done in past I speak up. There is right wrong in this world, I have known a lot of people have forgotten that, I haven't. It doesn't matter who you are, where your from, who's side your on, it's right and wrong, I pray you find that

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I wasn't going to comment on this post, but as I have done in past I speak up. There is right wrong in this world, I have known a lot of people have forgotten that, I haven't. It doesn't matter who you are, where your from, who's side your on, it's right and wrong, I pray you find that
Sorry if U get heart if U want I can delete that post? nothing personal all I want about Afghanistan a political soultion that will this country a lasting peace and prosperity nobody deserve better than our Afghan brothers 40yrs of war is enough

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sorry if U get heart if U want I can delete that post? nothing personal all I want about Afghanistan a political soultion that will this country a lasting peace and prosperity nobody deserve better than our Afghan brothers 40yrs of war is enough
As long as people back war lords and drug lords, there can never be peace.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Turkish defense minister visits Pakistan

10 Aug 2021
1628627750600.png

Turkey's Defense Minister Hulusi Akar paid an official visit to Pakistan on Tuesday, Anadolu Agency reports.

Akar, who arrived in the Pakistani capital Islamabad for an official visit, is expected to meet with Pakistani Defense Minister Pervez Khattak, Defense and Production Minister Zobaida Jalal, and Army Chief Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa.

Akar will discuss bilateral cooperation in military, security, and defense fields as well as the regional issues and latest developments in Afghanistan.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

@space cadet Russia, China, & IEA, do not want Turkey in Afg. Then the Turks do this, wow!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Turkish defense minister visits Pakistan

10 Aug 2021
View attachment 18123

Turkey's Defense Minister Hulusi Akar paid an official visit to Pakistan on Tuesday, Anadolu Agency reports.

Akar, who arrived in the Pakistani capital Islamabad for an official visit, is expected to meet with Pakistani Defense Minister Pervez Khattak, Defense and Production Minister Zobaida Jalal, and Army Chief Gen. Qamar Javed Bajwa.

Akar will discuss bilateral cooperation in military, security, and defense fields as well as the regional issues and latest developments in Afghanistan.
@BATMAN @aliraza @AliYusuf @TomCat @TsAr @Counter-Errorist

They want a foothold in Afg via Pakistans clout with IEA ?