Afghanistan current affairs, news, discussion and update | Page 14 | World Defense

Afghanistan current affairs, news, discussion and update

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Everyone wants a part of the Pie, I say let everyone come and suffer the same fate as USSR and USA.
This option has very bad consequences for Pakistan. An unstable Afgh is not in its interest.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
From the feedback, I have got from my not so directly associated sources, the Turks have been told to stay away for now. They may be included in the future by the Afghan Taliban if they (Turks) behave.
With Turkey training ANA, lets see how long it will take Turkey to come to its senses.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
This option has very bad consequences for Pakistan. An unstable Afgh is not in its interest.
I agree, but situation this time is very different in Afghanistan. True picture would emerge after 31st Aug when USA would halt all operations in Afghanistan. Today they bombarded talib positions claiming to kill 200. There is also a meeting going on in Qatar

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I agree, but situation this time is very different in Afghanistan. True picture would emerge after 31st Aug when USA would halt all operations in Afghanistan. Today they bombarded talib positions claiming to kill 200. There is also a meeting going on in Qatar
If you are referring to the B52 bombings, it seems old footage / dis info being propagated.

The meeting in Qatar is just talk. The Kabulis are in no position to negotiate. The US threatened IEA with sanctions if they take the country by force, 20yrs of direct boots on the ground didn't work, sanctions will?

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
If you are referring to the B52 bombings, it seems old footage / dis info being propagated.

The meeting in Qatar is just talk. The Kabulis are in no position to negotiate. The US threatened IEA with sanctions if they take the country by force, 20yrs of direct boots on the ground didn't work, sanctions will?
Yes I agree the Qatar meeting does not hold much significance considering that Pakistan Ambassador to Kabul and Qatar are representing Pakistan. Threat of sanctions will not work on Talibs but then again it will affect the country and its population. Thing look grim for Afghanistan.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Yes I agree the Qatar meeting does not hold much significance considering that Pakistan Ambassador to Kabul and Qatar are representing Pakistan. Threat of sanctions will not work on Talibs but then again it will affect the country and its population. Thing look grim for Afghanistan.
IMO no. With China and Russia on very good terms with IEA, these sanctions will not be able to hold any water.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
IMO no. With China and Russia on very good terms with IEA, these sanctions will not be able to hold any water.
But relations with them would have repercussions for every country, even China and Russia.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
But relations with them would have repercussions for every country, even China and Russia.
Well if the US is planning to make it a "Totally Zero Sum Game," then sure. But I seriously doubt that. They are not in the business of being left out. They will somehow manage to get a foot hold, but "via Turkey " has been a disaster. Lets see what pops out of the box next.

aliraza

Reactions
753 30 0
Country
Pakistan
@BATMAN @aliraza @AliYusuf @TomCat @TsAr @Counter-Errorist

They want a foothold in Afg via Pakistans clout with IEA ?
they already got egg on there face
my information is that pakistanis assured them of kabul airport and they went to the moon in happiness
started negotiations with americans on sanctions relief and 180 million a year
lol to pakistani surprise talibs were in no mood and generals were shown the door
some senior talibs were invited to a posh hotel in islamabad but to no avail
fazlu too was used but nothing
my own assessment is someone (northern neighbor of pakistan)
silently delivered a message about turkey
both parties are banking on them in case shit hits the fan
so cannot upset yellow people

aliraza

Reactions
753 30 0
Country
Pakistan
Well if the US is planning to make it a "Totally Zero Sum Game," then sure. But I seriously doubt that. They are not in the business of being left out. They will somehow manage to get a foot hold, but "via Turkey " has been a disaster. Lets see what pops out of the box next.
i guess pakistanis assured americans something
sanctions aren’t a threat to talibs
its threat for pakistan
good thing is establishment is well aware this time
and the are hitting some panik buttons
saudis will come in the game i m sure

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
wtts ur opinion
IEA after capturing Dostum's palace

1628637465800.png

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
@BATMAN @aliraza @AliYusuf @TomCat @TsAr @Counter-Errorist

They want a foothold in Afg via Pakistans clout with IEA ?

Yes it seems so, fools knocked the wrong door at first, asking the power which herself is in no position to guarantee anything in Afghanistan & running away while trying to blame for all the mess on Pakistan which they caused in 2 decades.

I am surprised & amazed on the abilities of Turk establishment, any Think Tank & Decision makers are not worth their salt let alone should be striped off their ranks if they do not know that in current times Nothing can be achieved in graveyard of empires without the consent of Pakistan & they went on their Kabul Airport Security Frenzy despite multiple warnings from Civilian & Military corridors of Pakistan.

So, as brother said ;
From the feedback, I have got from my not so directly associated sources, the Turks have been told to stay away for now. They may be included in the future by the Afghan Taliban if they (Turks) behave.