Can Trump Make a Bigger Fool of His-self? | Page 4 | World Defense

Can Trump Make a Bigger Fool of His-self?

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
Pardon me for intruding in this thread again. It seems to me that Donald Trump is creating an imprint of his own and probably has a good chance of landing the Republican nomination. As per the news here, the recent Republican debate had given Trump another good media release with his bold pronouncements. And in this thread there seems to be a lively discussion of Trump's statements on the issue of illegal migrants.

bluedog

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
Trump isn't concerned about 'the struggle McCain went through'; I know Trump knows McCain is honorable and/or highly-worthy of honor, but he's "calling a spade 'a spade.'" Good soldier, McCain was; but not a hero. At least, not in the sense that we non-military types understand the word.

In other words, who did McCain 'valiantly rescue with a feat of derring-do'?

McCain--whatever good military-actions he may have been in the midst of--was caught. That (and his survival through six years of imprisonment) are the extent (to non-military) of McCain's 'war heroism.' I was hit by a car---bruised my brain-stem, with doctors telling me I'd be bed-ridden and dependent on life-support for as long as someone could pay-for; but I decided to get better, and am a walking, talking miracle. Does that make me a war-hero?

Don't think so!

Thanks for sharing your inspiring story and recovery. Perhaps, you are not a war hero, but surely a hero and champion to those that find themselves in similar situations. Although, I do think POW's are war hero's, I think you are right about calling a spade a spade.

McCain appears to not be a champion to other families who lost a member of their family in POW camps or MIA Does not sit well with me that he did not support the “the Truth Bill” and what is up with “the McCain Bill”.

In my opinion he did it publicly, like he did, because he wants to make sure people believe he's telling it how it is. "Oh wow! Trump is speaking the truth".

He's taking it overboard because it doesn't matter what effed up shit he says, all anyone is going to get from it is that he's not 'politically correct'.

Mexicans that hate Mexico, and females that hate women, and welfare recipients who hate poor people, and the list goes on and on. He appeals to HATE. And hateful people are being taken in by it.

Would have better, if we had heard why Trump felt this way. Guess headlines looked better to repeat his sentiments on McCain's actions or inaction in regards to POW's and MIA's with his belief that McCain was not a war hero. Not sure, if this is Trumps fault or the medias?

Pardon me for intruding in this thread again. It seems to me that Donald Trump is creating an imprint of his own and probably has a good chance of landing the Republican nomination. As per the news here, the recent Republican debate had given Trump another good media release with his bold pronouncements. And in this thread there seems to be a lively discussion of Trump's statements on the issue of illegal migrants.

Appears the other candidate are working hard to get get Trump off the ticket for a Republican nomination. Not sure how this is going to play out.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Would have better, if we had heard why Trump felt this way. Guess headlines looked better to repeat his sentiments on McCain's actions or inaction in regards to POW's and MIA's with his belief that McCain was not a war hero. Not sure, if this is Trumps fault or the medias?

How does the saying go>>> no press is bad press? If that isn't how it goes, it should :p

Trump and the press are in it together, I think. I have heard praise for Trump because he "tells it like it is" or "he's not a professional politician". But not once have I heard anyone talk about His great ideas for anything. Unrealistic promises that are only brought up to support his bigotry don't count, either. So why is NO ONE talking about all the positive ideas he has? He uses the media to get face time, and the media uses him to sell more papers, quoting the crazy thing he said this time.

sbatz72

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
Donald Trump is a bit of a business minded man. I am not certain this country can stand another poor decision when it comes to electing the next president. But, let me tell you all these career politicians who have been elected in recent years, not just President Obama, but George W. Bush was not such a grand president either. I think that Bill Clinton might have made a mistake or two while in office, other than his personal mistakes.
I am leaning toward the business man this time just to see if it might help. What do we really have to lose. It is sad that he can make such a fool of himself. But, lets face it a lot of these politicians and more so the presidential candidates of today and yesterday all make and have made a bit of fools of themselves.

thegrey

Reactions
37 0 1
Country
USA
Donald Trump is a bit of a business minded man. I am not certain this country can stand another poor decision when it comes to electing the next president. But, let me tell you all these career politicians who have been elected in recent years, not just President Obama, but George W. Bush was not such a grand president either. I think that Bill Clinton might have made a mistake or two while in office, other than his personal mistakes.
I am leaning toward the business man this time just to see if it might help. What do we really have to lose. It is sad that he can make such a fool of himself. But, lets face it a lot of these politicians and more so the presidential candidates of today and yesterday all make and have made a bit of fools of themselves.
Great points here! I think if we just stopped worrying about all the stupid social issues, and realized that a lot of stuff is happening, while we are being distracted by irrelevant crap, we might see our economy in a true light. This country needs a man who knows how an economy really works. We don't need anymore BS about how one man WISHES it worked! I don't give a rat's butt about Trump's toupee, or whether or not he likes Rosie O'Donnell (who the hell does?)! The man knows money! He also knows that Washington had better start protecting our country!

BrandonA

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
1 0 0
Country
USA
Unfortunately, the president is not just a businessman. He's also a military leader, a diplomat, and a legislator. Trump is none of those things. He simply doesn't have the experience. Gripe about "establishment" candidates all you want; I want someone who knows how the law works while still being a conservative. There are excellently strong conservative candidates with such a resume this time. This isn't 2008 or 2012.

madetofly

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
Brazil
Trump will do everything is his hands to diminish his opponents, and for him, it doesn't matter whether it's the truth or not. He bases himself at the principle that any propaganda is good propaganda, and as you can see, it does get results, chances are he will be the GOP nominee. Some people like him exactly because he is not well-behaved, he can 'shake' the system, but in the end I believe he will do more bad than good for America.

LaurenR7

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
USA
All the crazy things that Trump says can no longer be kept track of. I think that we are not necessarily headed for a better America, but maybe he will make America great again. Some of the comments he has made about people have been very rude and often not true, but I think that we cannot yet make a judgement call on how he would be as president.