Chill Republic | Page 43 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee this is a response to ur other post. Moving it here so that I dont mess it up.

Good to hear that your doing well. Since you live in the ME would you recommend any good arab dishes I could prepare for iftar? Would love to try and experiment with more Arab food.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee this is a response to ur other post. Moving it here so that I dont mess it up.

Good to hear that your doing well. Since you live in the ME would you recommend any good arab dishes I could prepare for iftar? Would love to try and experiment with more Arab food.
My personal favorite, hummus with meat!

You can also make shawarma, without a vertical oven / heater. On a stove, I saw it on youtube.

Go with lean protein, and things that are high in fiber, and low on the glycemic index, i.e. sugar, and starch.

I'm craving for prawns right now |0|

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan

You can also make shawarma, without a vertical oven / heater. On a stove, I saw it on youtube.

Go with lean protein, and things that are high in fiber, and low on the glycemic index, i.e. sugar, and starch.

Oh I make it. Super easy.
Marinate boneless chicken thighs (ginger/garlic, salt, pepper, cumin powder, red pepper flakes).
Flatten them a bit with a meat tenderizer (if not, use a heavy can of beans :D ).
Take an onion cut in half and use as base. Stick 2 bamboo skewers in it.
Thread chicken on the skewers overlapping and make a circle. Put a tomato at the top.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins.
then turn on broiler for 2 minutes to give it a crispy layer.

Comes out super tender and juicy.

Only thing I can't get done is the garlic sauce (taum?) never comes out how you get it in the resturant.

now I am craving Prawns & Shwarma....
6+ hrs left :p

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
GUYS GET READY, I CHECKED WITH A COUPLE OF SCHOLARS, TONIGHT SEEMS TO BE THE NIGHT!

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
GUYS GET READY, I CHECKED WITH A COUPLE OF SCHOLARS, TONIGHT SEEMS TO BE THE NIGHT!
Inshallah!
May Allah forgive us all of any transgressions we may have committed.
And rid us all of fitna that has plagued our collective Ummah.

Ameen.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

All I did was make chili. It was good but now I'm bored lol

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Oh I make it. Super easy.
Marinate boneless chicken thighs (ginger/garlic, salt, pepper, cumin powder, red pepper flakes).
Flatten them a bit with a meat tenderizer (if not, use a heavy can of beans :D ).
Take an onion cut in half and use as base. Stick 2 bamboo skewers in it.
Thread chicken on the skewers overlapping and make a circle. Put a tomato at the top.
Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins.
then turn on broiler for 2 minutes to give it a crispy layer.

Comes out super tender and juicy.

Only thing I can't get done is the garlic sauce (taum?) never comes out how you get it in the resturant.

now I am craving Prawns & Shwarma....
6+ hrs left :p
U should try to make chicken katsu. I have all the ingredients but forget to get halal chicken breast ?

Also I'm stealing your recipe §§•

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
I see your a man of great taste too
:&&:

I'm craving orange chicken but @Khafee Would yell at me and it also means I have to go buy orange juice.
I can do simple stuff and grill.

I made this a few weeks back.
Slow smoked top sirloin with horseradish sauce :)

20200317_175954.jpg