Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Actually up to 8mg now.:)

Enjoy.
Doc, still in hospital mode? ~^~

Khafee is stuck in combat mode, Doc in hospital mode, -8D-

My wife called me while I was sleeping, and she told me our driver was in the hospital, possibly corona. I responded, I'm sending in two CSAR helos, shoot the mofo. åæ“

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Doc, still in hospital mode? ~^~

Khafee is stuck in combat mode, Doc in hospital mode, -8D-
A sense of relief here, just hope it is not a short-lived one. We are getting very few cases every two to three days. I must say, it feels great.

My wife called me while I was sleeping, and she told me our driver was in the hospital, possibly corona. I responded, I'm sending in two CSAR helos, shoot the mofo. åæ“

Wise call.
D:-D

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I responded, I'm sending in two CSAR helos, shoot the mofo. åæ“
I presume madam’s next answer would have made you apologizing to her majesty,
Be cautious with Ladies, Not easy to handle, Not to mess with !!! You can be a tank man, mess with soldiers, but not with ladies, Remember !!
(:-)

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I presume madam’s next answer would have made you apologizing to her majesty,
Be cautious with Ladies, Not easy to handle, Not to mess with !!! You can be a tank man, mess with soldiers, but not with ladies, Remember !!
(:-)
She said "We'll talk later". When I am in mil mood, she disconnects, and ignores, if worse the silent treatment.~^~

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
She said "We'll talk later". When I am in mil mood, she disconnects, and ignores, if worse the silent treatment.~^~
On a serious note, how is the driver doing ? Is he serious ?

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Why doesnt Pakistan sue India for all the music and lyrics they have stolen from Pakistan, till date. Its Pakistani intellectual property that was taken without permission.

They have tried to make pakistani culture seem like its Indian culture when infact all they did was steal ours.