Chill Republic | Page 40 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
This entire BS of offsure companies is set up to save taxes and I agree with you it was a wrong move by who ever sanctioned it. By the way there are thousand of charities here in Canada who got exposed for the same practice....short sighted move it was.
In UAE with the exception of VAT, there are no taxes. And VAT was introduced in 2018, if I'm not mistaken. Free Zones here do give an option of setting up Offshore companies. So why BVI?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Look I hate Iran as a government that supports our enemies. I dont care about Shia Sunni nonsense. I am all for destroying Iranian Mullahs but this sectarian talk of what Zulfi Bukhari did or did not do is simply innuendos and Saudis asking him to stay out of meeting is from Dawn newspaper.

Any ways I will let you have this point as I find it irrelevent to our discussion.
Dawn did not pull it out of thin air. There is more, for which relevant Pakistani depts were informed, so dont be surprised, if he also meets an end like Firdous.

You should know me by now. Media is never my source of info, but it is a source I have to use for online forums.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Bro, do you expect me to actually publish classified docs on an open forum?

The problem is you dont suspect him, which is painful for me, since I know first hand, what he was and is upto. Painful because you mean something. Anyone else, could go die in the carper for all I care.

I agree with you, Tribune is not credible, but they didnt make the BVI offshore companies

I would love to have these secret sources and documents. By the way as someone involved in Namal Canada I have a privilage of a direct access to Aleema Khan. When the scandal broke out about her we actually took her to the task and people form Canada visited her in lahore and she had to explain and come clean about her property in Dubai. This is the power of being able to ask questions and answers. Can you do that to any member of Nawaz clan or Bhutto clan.

Here is my challange to you......You provide any secret document to me and I will get you the answers directly from the top in person.......I will provide you guarantees from the people involved that your name will never be revealed.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Look I hate Iran as a government that supports our enemies. I dont care about Shia Sunni nonsense. I am all for destroying Iranian Mullahs but this sectarian talk of what Zulfi Bukhari did or did not do is simply innuendos and Saudis asking him to stay out of meeting is from Dawn newspaper.

Any ways I will let you have this point as I find it irrelevent to our discussion.
I'm going for an hr or two, for Tarawee, see you after the break.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I would love to have these secret sources and documents. By the way as someone involved in Namal Canada I have a privilage of a direct access to Aleema Khan. When the scandal broke out about her we actually took her to the task and people form Canada visited her in lahore and she had to explain and come clean about her property in Dubai. This is the power of being able to ask questions and answers. Can you do that to any member of Nawaz clan or Bhutto clan.

Here is my challange to you......You provide any secret document to me and I will get you the answers directly from the top in person.......I will provide you guarantees from the people involved that your name will never be revealed.
You are asking me to break my oath. You have to be seriously kidding

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Taraweeh in UAE??? I thought everything was shut down

They are cancelled here .... no Taraweeh here ... you are lucky.

no I am not asking you to break oath. Come on brother you know it’s like a figure of speech. Daring one to do something we know the other person cannot do....?

but on the serious note .... what is the point of this so called top secret info you have . So the Supreme Court in it’s openly scrutinized trial couldn’t prove any corruption or wrong doing against IK, his worst opponents have never accused him remotely of personal corruption and yet you have the info against him that cannot be revealed ......

isn’t this internet slandering ? If there is such thing .

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Taraweeh in UAE??? I thought everything was shut down

They are cancelled here .... no Taraweeh here ... you are lucky.

no I am not asking you to break oath. Come on brother you know it’s like a figure of speech. Daring one to do something we know the other person cannot do....?

but on the serious note .... what is the point of this so called top secret info you have . So the Supreme Court in it’s openly scrutinized trial couldn’t prove any corruption or wrong doing against IK, his worst opponents have never accused him remotely of personal corruption and yet you have the info against him that cannot be revealed ......

isn’t this internet slandering ? If there is such thing .
Tarweeh and Masajids are closed. I'm not in UAE, outside.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
So it looks like GHQ and the government is waiting for a 100+ more innocent students to die before they can take their head out of their a*s and clean up the country. PTM and the current terrorism is balochistan is taking pakistan back to 2008. Shame on the army and the civil government.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
So it looks like GHQ and the government is waiting for a 100+ more innocent students to die before they can take their head out of their a*s and clean up the country. PTM and the current terrorism is balochistan is taking pakistan back to 2008. Shame on the army and the civil government.

I will take it easy and not stress over things.

Few hundred student agitators studying psychology and family planning are no treat to the state. However states’ response can cause unintended consequences. Those who need to vent against the government need a platform and as long as they stay peaceful should be given space. There are no takers, outside of few professional agitators, of Baloch nationalist narrative.

War is a bitch people are killed and die on both sides. Onus is upon the government to prove a moral upper hand and justify the collateral damage. Unfortunately in our culture there is no room or tradition of acknowledging mistakes and facing unintended consequences .

there is no dispute and argument that the military operation in FATA was a must but everyone suffered terribly. However it is also the truth that human rights violations happened and ordinary people suffered.We need to give some venting space and give venue to release anger and give platform for grievances .

PTM like mullah Rizvi is supported by hard core cadres and exists only because of their slogan. Suppressing them will only give them more support. State needs to strengthen its counter narrative and show through media and press how their leadership is tainted. They are nothing more than traitors and stooges of Afghanistan. We need a political narrative and not a military solution.

In all honesty I fail to see them as a threat but I rather see them as cockroaches taking advantage of a political vacuum in FATA and high jacking narrative.

With Afghan government taking its last breaths this PTM will also evaporate with Kabul regime. What they so badly need to survive and grow is the military action
which we must deny them at any cost .

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I will take it easy and not stress over things.

Few hundred student agitators studying psychology and family planning are no treat to the state. However states’ response can cause unintended consequences. Those who need to vent against the government need a platform and as long as they stay peaceful should be given space. There are no takers, outside of few professional agitators, of Baloch nationalist narrative.

War is a bitch people are killed and die on both sides. Onus is upon the government to prove a moral upper hand and justify the collateral damage. Unfortunately in our culture there is no room or tradition of acknowledging mistakes and facing unintended consequences .

there is no dispute and argument that the military operation in FATA was a must but everyone suffered terribly. However it is also the truth that human rights violations happened and ordinary people suffered.We need to give some venting space and give venue to release anger and give platform for grievances .

PTM like mullah Rizvi is supported by hard core cadres and exists only because of their slogan. Suppressing them will only give them more support. State needs to strengthen its counter narrative and show through media and press how their leadership is tainted. They are nothing more than traitors and stooges of Afghanistan. We need a political narrative and not a military solution.

In all honesty I fail to see them as a threat but I rather see them as cockroaches taking advantage of a political vacuum in FATA and high jacking narrative.

With Afghan government taking its last breaths this PTM will also evaporate with Kabul regime. What they so badly need to survive and grow is the military action
which we must deny them at any cost .
Ptm is nothing more then terrorists and terrorists cant be negotiated with. No counter narrative needed. The state needs to target them and bring quick justice. Alas the government is a bunch of philosophers singing tunes of peace.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Ptm is nothing more then terrorists and terrorists cant be negotiated with. No counter narrative needed. The state needs to target them and bring quick justice. Alas the government is a bunch of philosophers singing tunes of peace.

It is not right to use force everytime government faces subordination and peaceful opposition. We will be a banana republic if we respond with military operation everytime we face a rebellious loud mouth group of people .

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
It is not right to use force everytime government faces subordination and peaceful opposition. We will be a banana republic if we respond with military operation everytime we face a rebellious loud mouth group of people .
Since when is PTM peaceful? Last time I checked they were throwing stones at the FC. Rome wasnt the most powerful nation because it wrote poetry all day. It crushed its enemies and abt traitors that popped up.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
And via this platform grievances should be addressed, and not given the runaround like @ali razza was on the PM portal.