Chill Republic | Page 23 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
they did haha imagine if we named one after battle of Qadisiya .

Lol. That would cause an iranian nationalist meltdown.

You spoke of pakistani racism in your intro thread. Who was racist against you and why? Was it one of the guys who badmouth muhajirs or something?

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Lol. That would cause an iranian nationalist meltdown.

You spoke of pakistani racism in your intro thread. Who was racist against you and why? Was it one of the guys who badmouth muhajirs or something?

There is a very well noted Racism on PDF against Urdu speaking and Muhajir people, recently a guy started attacking Karachi people by calling them all criminals because they voted for MQM, while promoting that we join Afghanistan and should not deport or say anything to Afghans. He insisted that Afghans are Pakistani's, which they are not .

That matter was resolved and the member got banned, he was Pakhtoon Racist .. Later I noted that Shia members are getting away with a lot of stuff so i started talking about that, yeah i used some hard language which i should but it was getting out of hand, you can't speak anything to Shia members about their sect's terror activities because " Sensitive Topic ", while it is allowed to call ISIS and AQ or Taliban and Associate them with Sunni , Wahabi or Salafi sect of Islam , Which in my opinion is hypocrisy , either all sects should be open to criticism or none should . When i mentioned some Mods who are shia are actively doing this, and make no mistake my friend, Shia people have a very strong unity among themselves and they control a lot of media and social media, Sunni's are not so united . Hence I was banned :D

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
There is a very well noted Racism on PDF against Urdu speaking and Muhajir people, recently a guy started attacking Karachi people by calling them all criminals because they voted for MQM, while promoting that we join Afghanistan and should not deport or say anything to Afghans. He insisted that Afghans are Pakistani's, which they are not .

That matter was resolved and the member got banned, he was Pakhtoon Racist .. Later I noted that Shia members are getting away with a lot of stuff so i started talking about that, yeah i used some hard language which i should but it was getting out of hand, you can't speak anything to Shia members about their sect's terror activities because " Sensitive Topic ", while it is allowed to call ISIS and AQ or Taliban and Associate them with Sunni , Wahabi or Salafi sect of Islam , Which in my opinion is hypocrisy , either all sects should be open to criticism or none should . When i mentioned some Mods who are shia are actively doing this, and make no mistake my friend, Shia people have a very strong unity among themselves and they control a lot of media and social media, Sunni's are not so united . Hence I was banned :D

Ah ethnic racism is very stupid.

Funny you should mention this shia influence on social media and controlling media. I read this Bahraini guys twitter and he comes from mix shia sunni family but he criticises shiaism a tonne. Recently the government of Pakistan asked twitter to remove his account lol. Imagine that, some tiny twitter guy from Bahrain is being pursued by Pakistani government for making posts critical of shiaism.

I find debating on forums about this issue is pointless if mods are on other persons side because they can ban you even if you say the right thing. Maybe write your own articles about the issue and spread them or work for unity amongst local ahle sunnah in your area against this issue. These people want to keep you quiet for saying the right thing so slap them (metaphorically) by upping your game.

Last edited:

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Ah ethnic racism is very stupid.

Funny you should mention this shia influence on social media and controlling media. I read this Bahraini guys twitter and he comes from mix shia sunni family but he criticises shiaism a tonne. Recently the government of Pakistan asked twitter to remove his account lol. Imagine that, some tiny twitter guy from Bahrain is being pursued by Pakistani government for making posts critical of shiaism.

I find debating on forums about this issue is pointless if mods are on other persons side because they can ban you even if you say the right thing. Maybe write your own articles about the issue and spread them or work for unity amongst local ahle sunnah in your area against this issue. These people want to keep you quiet for saying the right thing so slap them (metaphorically) by upping your game.

In Pakistan it exists and thriving , PTM is recent example of it .. Lets not Forget the Sindudesh , BLA and MQM ..

Pakistani Media is full of Shia people on top , they get hired and later replace much of them with other Shia members , but they keep a balance to not look too suspicious this is a unfortunate truth, How I know this you ask ? My friend used to Work as Auditor in Saama , and My father works for ARY , TV One for years . Pakistani President is Shia these days, and they will make sure that the other side of Pakistani shia never see the day light, Of course there are good Shia and majority of them are definitely good, but many of them are very loyal to their sect, and they will stand against you united while the Sunni's and other sects keep fighting on stupid things .

Actually it is pointless to debate anything on PDF, i mean you can't say anything to Shia , Ahmadi , Chinese , Irani etc .. I mean seriously not even threads which are specifically for social issues , I am not Anti Shia , nor Pro Sunni , In fact I am very hard on KSA and other Gulf states many times but when your forum Moderation team becomes a party to one group than there is no healthy way a debate can happen, forum moderators were good when they were unbiased , later tons of worthless garbage mods has been added like Eagle , Dubious , Agnostic Muslim etc .. that is why PDF is in decline and you will find more and more trolling and no quality content there .

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
In Pakistan it exists and thriving , PTM is recent example of it .. Lets not Forget the Sindudesh , BLA and MQM ..

Pakistani Media is full of Shia people on top , they get hired and later replace much of them with other Shia members , but they keep a balance to not look too suspicious this is a unfortunate truth, How I know this you ask ? My friend used to Work as Auditor in Saama , and My father works for ARY , TV One for years . Pakistani President is Shia these days, and they will make sure that the other side of Pakistani shia never see the day light, Of course there are good Shia and majority of them are definitely good, but many of them are very loyal to their sect, and they will stand against you united while the Sunni's and other sects keep fighting on stupid things .

Actually it is pointless to debate anything on PDF, i mean you can't say anything to Shia , Ahmadi , Chinese , Irani etc .. I mean seriously not even threads which are specifically for social issues , I am not Anti Shia , nor Pro Sunni , In fact I am very hard on KSA and other Gulf states many times but when your forum Moderation team becomes a party to one group than there is no healthy way a debate can happen, forum moderators were good when they were unbiased , later tons of worthless garbage mods has been added like Eagle , Dubious , Agnostic Muslim etc .. that is why PDF is in decline and you will find more and more trolling and no quality content there .
I see, that's quite bad if the wrong people get into control of the media. I guess its just another one of Pakistans problems which need solving. May Allah allow us to overcome them in this field.

I'm not going to lie, I'm okay with Dubious, I've tagged him and waz sometimes if someone attacked Islam or Islamic institutions and they dealt with the issue.

But I do agree with you that's it's difficult to debate something if the moderation teams becomes biased in favour of the other side.

In any case, alhamdulillah, it'll work out for the best. The number of critics on certain topics will increase insha'Allah.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I see, that's quite bad if the wrong people get into control of the media. I guess its just another one of Pakistans problems which need solving. May Allah allow us to overcome them in this field.

I'm not going to lie, I'm okay with Dubious, I've tagged him and waz sometimes if someone attacked Islam or Islamic institutions and they dealt with the issue.

But I do agree with you that's it's difficult to debate something if the moderation teams becomes biased in favour of the other side.

In any case, alhamdulillah, it'll work out for the best. The number of critics on certain topics will increase insha'Allah.
What is your username ? %-(

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan

Whats Funny is that I got Permanent ban , without even get the chance to put my point of view .. You can see how the moderation team works, Those Iranians who call Pakistani Terrorists , Indians who cheery on death of Kashmiri and Pakistani soldiers get Temp Ban but this is how they treat Pakistani's who dare talk about Shia Terrorism :D

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Whats Funny is that I got Permanent ban , without even get the chance to put my point of view .. You can see how the moderation team works, Those Iranians who call Pakistani Terrorists , Indians who cheery on death of Kashmiri and Pakistani soldiers get Temp Ban but this is how they treat Pakistani's who dare talk about Shia Terrorism :D

That place is an anti-Sunni cesspool filled with Iranian/Radical Shia falseflaggers. It has a pro-Iranian regime tilt to it and all the threads are about advancing Iranian foreign policy and cultural interests. All Sunni's are terrorists and vile people who need to be taken over by Persians and have their religion changed to Persian culture. It's just like right wing Western forums where half of content on forum is about demonizing Sunni Muslims/nations and dehumanizing Sunni Muslims to justify their expansionist motives. Of course there are plenty of Shia who do not look up to Iran and those radical types but they all get banned or don't bother hanging around there like every other reasonable person nowadays.

And many of them are protesting against this Iranian influence, as we see in Iraq.

Btw those guys there do calculated campaign to demonize Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Pakistani Sunni Muslims, Arabs, etc.... Because they are really trying to spread their beliefs and control over the region and working to prepare environment for it.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

That's harsh man, it's their own loss by losing you as a member.

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
That place is an anti-Sunni cesspool filled with Iranian/Radical Shia falseflaggers. It has a pro-Iranian regime tilt to it and all the threads are about advancing Iranian foreign policy and cultural interests. All Sunni's are terrorists and vile people who need to be taken over by Persians and have their religion changed to Persian culture. It's just like right wing Western forums where half of content on forum is about demonizing Sunni Muslims/nations and dehumanizing Sunni Muslims to justify their expansionist motives. Of course there are plenty of Shia who do not look up to Iran and those radical types but they all get banned or don't bother hanging around there like every other reasonable person nowadays.

And many of them are protesting against this Iranian influence, as we see in Iraq.

Btw those guys there do calculated campaign to demonize Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Pakistani Sunni Muslims, Arabs, etc.... Because they are really trying to spread their beliefs and control over the region and working to prepare environment for it.

I did not used to think like that when some Arab members point this out, Khafee among them .. I still don't care what Shia or Sunni do but my only point was to create justice among both, either both are open to criticism or none are , unfortunately Shia's on PDF have some positions up in Moderation team so basically its almost impossible to either talk about Iran or Iran based Shia militia without getting a banned .

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Man, I just got perm banned off some pakistani joke place for taking the mick out of Iran's coronavirus response. Posted these vids -_-

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
@LeGenD

I've seen your farewell thread and not surprised, brother. It's the same crowd there narrative building and abusing others with support of moderators. And most of them can't tell you enjoy discussing the facts instead pushing an agenda all over the place.

Over here there is little narrative building and most of it is about publishing updates or discussing facts and so on. Hope to see you active here.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Anday wala burgers is one of the best burgers. I'm surprised pakistani takeaways or restaurants in the west don't sell it.