Chill Republic | Page 76 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
NEXT ONE WILL BE WAY HARDER WAY WAY HARDER.

DA SA GAP NA DAY
I'm sure this was you, making vulgar signs in the air |0|

1594438485300.png

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
@Wolf-PK @baqai

I hope you both and your family is doing good. You'll get through this IA. @baqai have vitamin C pills and drink lost of liquids (dont over drink) which should help wash down anything left in your throat.

I hope you both have found newly kindled respect for the great onces creatures. How a small little bug can take down a being made of billions of cells. We as Muslims have forgotten about this and it showed when mullahs kept laying the blame on china or the west calling it "punishment for the kaffirs" untill they also got infected and some died.

We have to respect all the creatures on the world and take precautions.

Last edited:

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
@Wolf-PK @baqai

I hope you both and your family is doing good. You'll get through this IA. @baqai have vitamin C pills and drink lost of liquids (dont over drink) which should help wash down anything left in your throat.

I hope you both have found newly kindled respect for the great onces creatures. How a small little bug can take down a being made of billions of cells. We has Muslims have forgotten about this and it showed when mullahs kept laying the blame on china or the west calling it "punishment for the kaffirs" untill they also got infected and some died.

Great Post from true brother....Yes this is All from Allah ....and He provided me the cure.....Even stronger believer now.

My Doctor is actually my Friend working in UN(WHO)and posted in African countries ...his specialty is Similar Pandemics around and he was trained specifically for Ebola and SARs.....

He gave some wonderful advises which worked ...He is currently in Pakistan due to non availability of Flights etc. His basic focus was to control my Fever and Blood Oxygen Saturation level ...

Multivitamins/Folic Acid is a must intake. and rest is Protein enriched food ....remember antibodies are basically made of Protein molecules ...hence body needs plenty of protein during fight with Covid.

He suggested QAHWA twice a day with Clove (Long) Ginger and Cinnamon...these herbs basically increase oxygen absorbing capacity in your lungs ....

Steam inhaling and some lungs exercises was also advised.
and most important ....sleep sleep sleep ....that will boost your immune system
@baqai

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
@Wolf-PK @baqai

I hope you both have found newly kindled respect for the great onces creatures. How a small little bug can take down a being made of billions of cells. We as Muslims have forgotten about this and it showed when mullahs kept laying the blame on china or the west calling it "punishment for the kaffirs" untill they also got infected and some died.

Sab theek hai lekin ye bug konsa aagaya bhai ?

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
thanks mates, i belong to a family of doctors (Late Dr Baqai of Baqai Hospital/University and my late dad were first cousins), i am also a med school dropout (2nd year mbbs) and married to a dentist :p my whatsapp is full of people from my class (all of them are now senior docs) screaming at me and a home breed and grown hitler aka wife taking good care. My wife also have symptoms, we are doing okay so far so good, need prayers

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
i never thought there would be a time that my wife will appreciate me sitting my fat ass on the bed playing dota 2, maybe one can fake being covid just to have some time off