China begins delivery of VT4 Main Battle Tanks to Pakistan | Page 7 | World Defense

China begins delivery of VT4 Main Battle Tanks to Pakistan

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
The situation America is now they will sell everything to a buyer who got money.
Unfortunately, Pakistan's arm is twisted by the same situation that is causing America to do that.

Also I wouldn't recomend the FC getting a brand new tank. I just think it would be better suited for them to get a lighter tank. It could be a used tanks from someone else.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Unfortunately, Pakistan's arm is twisted by the same situation that is causing America to do that.
US arms are weak at the moment for next few yrs this COVID thing realy hurt everything and still hurting untill we not open up there is ungency in US Govt circles beacuse every passing day they are stepping back.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
The situation America is now they will sell everything to a buyer who got money.
Pakistan always go for cheaper option in case of tanks and believe in quantity instead of high quality to mach indias numbers

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan

Also I wouldn't recomend the FC getting a brand new tank. I just think it would be better suited for them to get a lighter tank. It could be a used tanks from someone else.
Sir what you think, pakistans Al zarar is sort of light tank , why cant it used in that role

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
View attachment 12559

View attachment 12560

The Army is on the hunt for a light tank to boost the firepower of airborne and light infantry units against fortified enemies, and General Dynamics is ready to party.

On Thursday, General Dynamics Land Systems unveiled its light tank candidate for the service's Mobile Protected Firepower (MPF) program during a visit from Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy to the defense contractor's Detroit facility.

The Army had previously selected GDLS and BAE Systems in December 2018 to deliver 12 MPF prototypes apiece to the service for operational testing and evaluation under two rapid prototyping contracts that totaled more than $750 million.

Do you have idea about the price of these units cost @Khafee. Sir

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
FC already purchased 7 dacades old T55 with few enhancements apx 280 in numbers from Siberia, i think older model were not available otherwise we can have gone for them
I thought that was fake. If it's true then I think that would be sufficient for them against iran and Afghanistan for now. Agaisnt iran it should be able to delay them long enough for the army to mobilize.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
If you find these new toys intresting and you think they would be useful then why not the Turkish light tank? The one they built in collaboration with Indonesia. I'm sure those would be considerably cheaper and Pakistan would be able to customize them further. @Khafee and @Mingle

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

Hi,

What if it was $10-20000 a piece---would that justify the purchase---.

These tanks were of no use to the serbs---. I believe they had these tanks upgraded---.

Th FC does need armor for protection from light infantry weapons---. This tank does the job

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
I thought that was fake. If it's true then I think that would be sufficient for them against iran and Afghanistan for now. Agaisnt iran it should be able to delay them long enough for the army to mobilize.
I think its basically for Afghan border

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
If you find these new toys intresting and you think they would be useful then why not the Turkish light tank? The one they built in collaboration with Indonesia. I'm sure those would be considerably cheaper and Pakistan would be able to customize them further. @Khafee and @Mingle
As per my info Pakistan is no more interested in light or medium weight thay already have them in different forms, now thay want heavy machine with high capability,