China begins delivery of VT4 Main Battle Tanks to Pakistan | Page 8 | World Defense

China begins delivery of VT4 Main Battle Tanks to Pakistan

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
As per my info Pakistan is no more interested in light or medium weight thay already have them in different forms, now thay want heavy machine with high capability,
Well I just hope they have the coming war in mind. We shouldn't be able to move even an inch back from the control line.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Lets pray, we don't have that much time left to prepare
Yes, I heard rumors of another misadventure being in the works. This is what happens when a pacifist government goes against the teachings and warnings of our ancestors. We've always been told never to be nice to them or else they take it as a sign weakness and look what happened.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes, I heard rumors of another misadventure being in the works. This is what happens when a pacifist government goes against the teachings and warnings of our ancestors. We've always been told never to be nice to them or else they take it as a sign weakness and look what happened.
Thay are preparing from last one year, just waiting for best time and artificial situations (created by them) according to them to try, trust me this its will not small scale like 26th feb

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Thay are preparing from last one year, just waiting for best time and artificial situations (created by them) according to them to try, trust me this its will not small scale like 26th feb
Well I just hope we arent being cocky and carrying around a false sense of superiority. Considering the results of last year. This was highlighted by @Mastankhan

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Well I just hope we arent being cocky and carrying around a false sense of superiority. Considering the results of last year. This was highlighted by @Mastankhan
Agree result of 27th feb were really good, but what about 26th feb thay came and go with any interference from our side, failure was there poor skill not by us
Secondly they learn pakistan can be defend 1 or 2 front with air power thay have but what if thay open 4 to 5 air front simultaneously do we have that much equipment to recreate senario of 27th on all fronts ?

CHI RULES

Reactions
281 7 0
Country
Pakistan
Warfare today, I just don't think major tank battles will ever happen again, the last time was Desert Storm. I think tanks have a place on the battle field, I just don't think they have the major role that they once had.

In Indo Pak scenario it shall remain an important element for long time, the areas of Punjab and Thar desert are quite suitable for MBTs, meanwhile considering that IAF has no major advantage over PAF apart from numerical terms so India cannot mantain air supremacy especially in Pak boundaries, so MBTs are front liners for both armies.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
In Indo Pak scenario it shall remain an important element for long time, the areas of Punjab and Thar desert are quite suitable for MBTs, meanwhile considering that IAF has no major advantage over PAF apart from numerical terms so India cannot mantain air supremacy especially in Pak boundaries, so MBTs are front liners for both armies.
IAF does not have numerical superiority practically speaking. They cant commit all their resources on the western front, leaving the rest of the air space undefended, can they?

PAF on the other hand, has its hands full with the IAF on the East, and these on its west:

1588620521800.png

1588620629000.png

1588620690600.png

:xD:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
IAF does not have numerical superiority practically speaking. They cant commit all their resources on the western front, leaving the rest of the air space undefended, can they?

PAF on the other hand, has its hands full with the IAF on the East, and these on its west:

View attachment 12608

View attachment 12609
View attachment 12610

:xD:
Those Brazillian prop planes are really effective against insurgents. Paf should look into those for the western border or even the aviation wing of PA.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Those Brazillian prop planes are really effective against insurgents. Paf should look into those for the western border or even the aviation wing of PA.
PA already have mashaq , that can fulfill groud attach option along with help of PAF with K8