Comms check! | Page 11 | World Defense

Comms check!

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
How’s everyone doing?

Tied up in vague and mundane things. I had to make a final break with PDF; it is getting so utterly debased that staying in there is a crime in itself, and is dangerously akin to complicity. Over here, I am gathering steam to engage with @Nilgiri; right now, please read a hint of the malaise gripping India, in my post in the Gurumurthy thread, albeit from a source that is certainly not without its own bias.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Tied up in vague and mundane things. I had to make a final break with PDF; it is getting so utterly debased that staying in there is a crime in itself, and is dangerously akin to complicity. Over here, I am gathering steam to engage with @Nilgiri; right now, please read a hint of the malaise gripping India, in my post in the Gurumurthy thread, albeit from a source that is certainly not without its own bias.

Good to see you mate, the reason we opened up this forum is to keep away from such platforms where we can have healthy, constructive discussions away from naming and shaming. The forum you mentioned used to be great once upon a time but then went down the drain with the amount of hate, racism, bashing, name calling, cow pissing, raping, camel, hindus vs muslims vs sunni vs shia vs zionism vs jews vs terrorists vs my daddy is better than yours types of uncivilized chest bumping deliberate offensive and provocative posts. We here are committed to ensure that everyone is respected regardless of race, nationality and religious background and that we all enjoy mature and fruitful discussions. If you notice we don't even serve ads here because this forum was not intended for monetization. We may add ONE banner tough at the bottom of the forum page in the future if necessary to cover up for the server cost. Not anyone is accepted to join in unless he/she behave accordingly or else oneway ticket is always handy. We are not being selective at all and all are welcome as long as the forum rules are respected. We are not high school kids anymore and if you go through this forum you will notice that no room is left for trolling and all the discussions within are with an acceptable standard.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Good to see you mate, the reason we opened up this forum is to keep away from such platforms where we can have healthy, constructive discussions away from naming and shaming. The forum you mentioned used to be great once upon a time but then went down the drain with the amount of hate, racism, bashing, name calling, cow pissing, raping, camel, hindus vs muslims vs sunni vs shia vs zionism vs jews vs terrorists vs my daddy is better than yours types of uncivilized chest bumping deliberate offensive and provocative posts. We here are committed to ensure that everyone is respected regardless of race, nationality and religious background and that we all enjoy mature and fruitful discussions. If you notice we don't even serve ads here because this forum was not intended for monetization. We may add ONE banner tough at the bottom of the forum page in the future if necessary to cover up for the server cost. Not anyone is accepted to join in unless he/she behave accordingly or else oneway ticket is always handy. We are not being selective at all and all are welcome as long as the forum rules are respected. We are not high school kids anymore and if you go through this forum you will notice that no room is left for trolling and all the discussions within are with an acceptable standard.

Could not agree more strongly with your post. It's just that we members need to get involved to a greater extent. @jbgt90, in another week, my course-ware preparation will be done. Hope we can get rolling on World-defense after that.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
Believe me when i say this forum is a world away from the wretched filth that PDF has become now, I will start contributing more from next week as my audits are now over , where is Khafee bhai?
..Looking to quit this filed soon

Last edited:

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
How you guys doin? enjoying the summer?

17o7rt.jpg