Comms check! | Page 10 | World Defense

Comms check!

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
That would depend on the rules of the forum. Perhaps this, like many/ most others, discourages religious topics, or topics that can move across easily into religion, and from there, into bitter arguments and quarrels. I feel that we need to check each thread with the WebMaster or with Khafee, to make sure we don't start something that we can't finish.

Such touchy topics should be fine to discuss as long as the discussions orbit the topics. Im confident that all onboard do handle discussion in a pro manner.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Lol I know how that feels but seriously missing all the debates. I would like to have interesting debates on topics like cosmology and the beginning of the universe, rationality, god existence and so on. Can not wait to engage in with great intellectuals like yourself, @Joe Shearer and the rest interested.

Well, we have @WebMaster giving us guidelines, and we can go ahead, with caution and weighing every word before using it.

I would be happy to participate on religious topics, provided I am asked only about Sanatan Dharma, the Hindu systems of faith. It would be awkward and unwise to comment on any other religion.

Signalian

Reactions
1,194 65 0
Country
Pakistan
Lol I know how that feels but seriously missing all the debates. I would like to have interesting debates on topics like cosmology and the beginning of the universe, rationality, god existence and so on. Can not wait to engage in with great intellectuals like yourself, @Joe Shearer and the rest interested.
Not an intellectual here, but if you are interested, i can tell you about spirituality, spiritual world, spiritual creatures and related stuff.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Thinking on doing something on Infantry and then Armor divisions of PA

Was there some degree of infusion of US formation theory and doctrine during the CENTO/ SEATO days? Did the pentomic division get adopted, for instance? Was there a significant increase in artillery at that time? and a corollary, are old 25 pdrs still in use? Or Abbots? What did the PA use for armour before the Patton? When did anti-tank battalions start? What is the total (approx.) head-count in these, in both LAT and HAT formations? Given the number of HJ-8s in inventory, how many are assigned to each soldier?

An enquiring world wants to know.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Not an intellectual here, but if you are interested, i can tell you about spirituality, spiritual world, spiritual creatures and related stuff.

That sounds interesting. Can you give an example of a spiritual related topics. Spiritual creatures what are they I have never heard of them.

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi Guys I hope u all are doing fine , For some reasons I may not visit here often like 2 3 days so pardon me for that .:p