Comms check! | Page 8 | World Defense

Comms check!

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Guys Can I write article on Automobile Industry of Pakistan ? What do u say?

Sounds good. Do we get lots of striking images of the cars in question? And, just to add the human element, no harm in retaining the babes draped over their hoods. Striking imagery and all that, remember? :p

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Sounds good. Do we get lots of striking images of the cars in question? And, just to add the human element, no harm in retaining the babes draped over their hoods. Striking imagery and all that, remember? :p
Btw Our industry is much smaller than indian one and we dont have local production of Exotic cars :(

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Btw Our industry is much smaller than indian one and we dont have local production of Exotic cars :(

Kindly re-read Sir's post. you missed the THE point: "babes draped over their hoods." (:-)

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India

Awwww.....and I was so looking forward to the Car Show pics. You'd better do a good job on the rest. :mad:

If you are into cars, have you come across the car forum Team BHP? There used to be mouth-watering descriptions of Pakistani groups that go off-road.

Tps77

Reactions
330 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Awwww.....and I was so looking forward to the Car Show pics. You'd better do a good job on the rest. :mad:

If you are into cars, have you come across the car forum Team BHP? There used to be mouth-watering descriptions of Pakistani groups that go off-road.
No I am more Into Pakwheels forums but on listener mode alwyas it active with many good discussions,restorations and Horny 4x4's ;)

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I feel relieved that I have not been asked to write anything. :)D