Coronavirus News & Updates | Page 5 | World Defense

Coronavirus News & Updates

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
You seen the shrine where they deform kid's heads?

I think pakistan has a lot of good. But it also has a lot of jahil practices too which are allowed to carry on.

Level those Shrines to the ground. Be Wahabi for onceROFL

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Actually they have plenty of educated people, and even their regime is educated but just evil. You should watch this American's vlog series on Iran:

It's a shame that the ones licking the doors are the ones in charge

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Level those Shrines to the ground. Be Wahabi for onceROFL

Pakistan even has a crocodile related shrine in karachi bro... the people who visit shrine say that the crocodiles are meant to be the companions of some saint.

May Allah guide them.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Berke2 @BATMAN @Khafee @TomCat @Falcon29 @starlord @rest here

This looks sad

Makkah empty.jpeg

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Nothing sad over this, just an extensive cleaning job, and a prevention measure to stop the spread of CoVi.
However, it does feel strange though, no people around.
Best time for me perform Tawaf :)
BTW, is Mataf still closed?

No Umrah is allowed now. You will not be able to get into Makkah these days. If you are wearing regular clothes you might be able to get in but not in your Ehram.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Nothing to be sad, it looks beautiful though... I trust it's temporary arrangement, which is part of preventive measures against spread of corona.

I fee its sad because we have come across this when we see the Haram empty. We are sad because for a week now we have not been honored to serve the visitors of Allah. It's a feeling that we all Saudis felt it. We strongly endorse the precautionary measure taken by the authority however seeing the Haram empty strike fears in my heart may almighty have mercy on us.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia locks down Qatif province to prevent coronavirus spread. About 600 have been asked to self-isolate. Around 500 returned from Iran during the past 3 days.

Iran the world's biggest sponsor of terrorism and coronavirus.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I fee its sad because we have come across this when we see the Haram empty. We are sad because for a week now we have not been honored to serve the visitors of Allah. It's a feeling that we all Saudis felt it. We strongly endorse the precautionary measure taken by the authority however seeing the Haram empty strike fears in my heart may almighty have mercy on us.
I have a habit of constantly washing my face in the scorching heat with the freezing zamzam just beside the stairs leading to Mataf whenever i have the honor to visit there.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Here in the US we are not doing much testing and the numbers do not tell the truth. Our government is worried more about the economic impact this virus will have on us.

Other countries are doing more testing which is why their numbers are high. Every country should have several hundred to thousands of cases if they did testing properly.

Edit: US cases doubled to 600 today. One of our congressman is quarantining himself at his home since he interacted with someone who had it.

A bit more widespread testing should have just started today in the US. Since test kits are being set out all over the nation. So we will easily have thousands of cases soon.

Btw I don't want to sound like religious crazy, but I could've sworn I read something in ahadeeth that right before Mahdi's emergence that some trade and travel will be frozen/cut off. These prophecies are starting to fall into place. May Allah have mercy on us. I wish to live at that time but this thing might kill some of us before or we may die from other reasons. Best thing is we all stay on top of our daily prayers and ask for God's mercy.

Last edited:

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
seems like the US's biggest problem is the cruise ships, infected crew members have been working on multiple ships, jumping from the west coast to the east coast, and then the thousands of people disperse into the population

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Here in the US we are not doing much testing and the numbers do not tell the truth. Our government is worried more about the economic impact this virus will have on us.

Other countries are doing more testing which is why their numbers are high. Every country should have several hundred to thousands of cases if they did testing properly.

Edit: US cases doubled to 600 today. One of our congressman is quarantining himself at his home since he interacted with someone who had it.

A bit more widespread testing should have just started today in the US. Since test kits are being set out all over the nation. So we will easily have thousands of cases soon.

Btw I don't want to sound like religious crazy, but I could've sworn I read something in ahadeeth that right before Mahdi's emergence that some trade and travel will be frozen/cut off. These prophecies are starting to fall into place. May Allah have mercy on us. I wish to live at that time but this thing might kill some of us before or we may die from other reasons. Best thing is we all stay on top of our daily prayers and ask for God's mercy.
This virus has completely destroyed businesses, huge corporations are taking EXTREME losses with 0 production where daily production of products cross a minimum of 10000 units per day for example.

Online retail websites are going empty, e-commerce affected, Supply Chain disturbed, Companies outsourcing materials which in turn is having substantial effect on price of end product.

Closure of China might have opened the eyes of the giants, this in turn will in long term, be unfortunate for China’s global manufacturing monopoly and foreign investment.

Many companies are now considering to distribute their production plants into some other countries as well or to completely relocate in some time.