Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India. | Page 28 | World Defense

Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
I sincerely hope we dont do any such ceremony as thing we got in hand,checking,testing inducting why some media circus not our style and i can mention few positive of it too until PAF have some bigger game in mind as they are master of it
I don't believe it's the Indians we're hiding from. You can't really hide these high ticket items being passed around. And since we're going to announce them this month anyway, I'm not sure what all the secrecy was about. Perhaps some extra goodies being loaded onto those flights.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Edit: I am intrigued as to why EAF flying them in (if it is Horus) and why not PAF? We bought them, usually it is the customer that picks it up.

PAF C130s were flying US last month. It has been said that they are getting upgraded so perhaps we are short of C130s fleet until we get our upgraded planes back.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Challo, at least now it is in the open.
If they are MICA capable,
India is in for a series of continuous stomach ache

First this then J-15 IA then F-16 and God knows what more.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
1595163557708.jpeg

Guest again, Today at Benazir Islamabad Airport

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
If they are MICA capable,
India is in for a series of continuous stomach ache

First this then J-15 IA then F-16 and God knows what more.
They are MICA capable, that is not the question. The Question is whether MICA are coming or not.

NOTE: Pls Do not ask me on MICA until deliveries are over.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee
I came across this....

Trasnlation via Google

#Pakistan has received the first Mirage-5 fighter from Egypt as part of a deal to acquire 36 fighters of this type after obtaining the approval of the manufacturing country # France within the Egyptian Air Force plan to underestimate and retire a number of Mirage and MiG-21 fighters